why is xbox one x updating everytime i use it, been 2 to 3 times everyday?

Discus and support why is xbox one x updating everytime i use it, been 2 to 3 times everyday? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; why 2 to 3 times daily dam box seems to start another update soon as i turn it on every single time, really ? 0cca9aa2-a7af-4694-af7d-663d44059bbc Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TheDIEnSTAR, Nov 1, 2020.

1. TheDIEnSTAR
    TheDIEnSTAR Guest

why 2 to 3 times daily

dam box seems to start another update soon as i turn it on every single time, really ?

:)

TheDIEnSTAR, Nov 1, 2020
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

3. SiMMENS Win User

This forum is Dead

Yeah I used to visit these forums everyday but since the update this is the first time I've been here in at least 3 months.
  4. BiZz N1 Win User

One X flawed disc drive

The xbox one mk1 is a solid console ive no clue how the the next 2 updated versions S and X have been a complete nightmare so many bugs and glitches its a complete shambles , so many options in settings i mean why have we got instant on and energy saving
    that seems to be what they tell me to do everytime i call support
  5. PixelPatch Win User

Internet Problem

I'm having an issue with my One X where everytime I boot the console up it won't connect to the internet. It will say the router is fine for signal etc but it will say NAT type unavailable and service status unavailble. I then have to disconnect the router
    and reconnect it and retype the password etc everytime. Sometimes that fixes it, and other times it will still say "connect to xbox live" on the dashboard even if the settings say its connected. I then have to do a hard reset a couple of times before eventually
    the dashboard will load properly. It's been doing it everyday recently. Never had an issue with my day one XB1...
  6. BadazzZane525 Win User

Why is it that I started an 8 GB update for CoD MW2 and when I came back to it a few hours later it shows it's now a 125GB update? It seems to be reinstalling almost the entire game at this point..

I personally play everyday. Yet everytime there's a new update my console will be stuck saying updating with no progress on cod. After a very long time it will show such a big update that it's like I'm reinstalling the entire game. Every single new update this happens.
Thema:

1. why is xbox one x updating everytime i use it, been 2 to 3 times everyday? - Similar Threads - why updating everytime

2. Why am I getting this update

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I getting this update: Why is my Warzone 3 getting an update but none of my friends Warzone 3’s is updating 6386b69c-c591-42b4-aef1-eb3cb2ddb9d1
  3. Why is my xbox not detecting my usb after trying to do 3 offline updates

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox not detecting my usb after trying to do 3 offline updates: recently my xbox one x hard drive has failed, i have purchased a new one, i formatted the new hdd and plugged it into the console, i made a usb, formatted to ntfs, installed osu1, i tried doing...
  4. why is iheartradio not getting playback on xbox even though theyve updated it?

in XBoX on Windows
    why is iheartradio not getting playback on xbox even though theyve updated it?: the iheartradio app and pandora both have trouble giving playback through xbox media when playing a game.. pandora cut itself off completely where as iheartradio like pauses itsself until you...
  5. Why does my Xbox One X no longer work after a recent update?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox One X no longer work after a recent update?: Planned Obsolescence. This is to drive revenue. There should be a lawsuit filed soon. Everyone can join in. I'll provide details. 1c74f1cd-4ba2-46e5-bb63-4b0c64c9622e
  6. Why wont my Xbox S update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my Xbox S update.: Getting error code 0x80070070 0x00000000 0x90130005 and its not listed. Xbox S, trying to update console. 184aafa9-e132-49ed-a625-abbbef31bdfc
  7. Why do games like MW3 force an update which takes forever?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do games like MW3 force an update which takes forever?: Its 2024 and bandwidth is a solved problem. Why am I paying subscription fees and over $100 to play a game that doesn't have modern reliability. MW3 updates at least once a month and more or less...
  8. Xbox update please tell me why I keep getting the fixing update

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox update please tell me why I keep getting the fixing update: Guys I have a question do you know if they're going to add like any more featured updates to the Xbox beta insider program because I have been getting only updates stating for the workaround of...
  9. Prior to the update, why did random videos from my Xbox get deleted?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Prior to the update, why did random videos from my Xbox get deleted?: I know about that big stupid update that Microsoft decided to implement, that’s not the question here. The question is, I have a video capture from Battlefield 3 from way back, but not from a...
  10. Why is my Xbox one so slow on system updates?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my Xbox one so slow on system updates?: Why is my Xbox one so slow on system updates? It takes hrs and I have a superb connection. I spend a bit on here too, makes me want to throw it away. 927a8f13-bb2c-4c9f-9d0c-0f5ec2c295d7