Why is Xbox network so **** broken literally nothing works the dashboard is broken the...

Discus and support Why is Xbox network so **** broken literally nothing works the dashboard is broken the... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why is Xbox network so **** broken literally nothing works the dashboard is broken the pictures are broken and the video playback doesn’t work party’s... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by .smiley, May 21, 2023.

1. .smiley
    .smiley Guest

Why is Xbox network so **** broken literally nothing works the dashboard is broken the...

Why is Xbox network so **** broken literally nothing works the dashboard is broken the pictures are broken and the video playback doesn’t work party’s always connect

:)

.smiley, May 21, 2023
  2. Ghoul xo Win User

So Why is the Xbox PC App so Bad?

The app is garbage, it disallows me from using my mic to speak in parties for literally no reason, it works perfectly on every other communication application, but on the Xbox App it just blasts static down the mic. Broken ass app please fix.
  3. MoshedBrotatoe Win User

MMORPG?

Defiance was one of the worst games I ever put into my xbox.. Like literally it was so broken it was unplayable for me.

Nothing seemed to work right, idk if the servers we're just screwed up or what but it was awful.
  4. U Go 6 FT BeLOW Win User

So...Dolby Digital? Remember... Ummm ...Dolby Microsoft?

its BROKEN if it doesnt work and its on my menus....stop making excuses for whats broken. If it makes my speakers click when switching menus on the dashboard then its broken, plain and simple...you might need to change your screen name to "that 1 dude that
    keeps making excuses for MS".
  5. Vladolak Win User

Controller poor quality and really upset.

The button next to the Dashboard button is unresponsive, the thumbtacks lagged and stuck and now are literally broken. The front panel is loose as well.
  6. John XboxGamer Win User

The quiz on the dashboard is broken

But why then bother putting these things on the dashboard if they are so pointlessly broken!!!!

It's like when they put a new video up - but all the server's haven't cached it yet? - so you can't really watch it cause it has to re-buffer every 6 seconds - SOOO FRUSTRATING!
Thema:

1. Why is Xbox network so **** broken literally nothing works the dashboard is broken the... - Similar Threads - Why network ****

2. Why is it not an option to move captires from xbox network to internal storage?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is it not an option to move captires from xbox network to internal storage?: As the subject states, since they're going to be deleting captures, I want them on something where they're not going tk be deleted at the mad whims of microsoft. I want my captures on my xbox...
  3. Why can’t my xbox captures upload to OneDrive or the xbox network

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t my xbox captures upload to OneDrive or the xbox network: My game captures are not uploading to one drive and the xbox network and are stuck at 0%. I have tried restarting the console multiple times but it still does not work. My wifi is perfect and the...
  4. Why does my network not work but it’s connected

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my network not work but it’s connected: Why does my network not work but it’s connected and it works to my phone 2fd779ed-70b7-48bd-a746-1c230e30e1a4
  5. Why won't my Xbox one connect to Wi-Fi network?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Xbox one connect to Wi-Fi network?: My Xbox one will show my wifi but won't connect at all and when it does it lags and freezes ?? 4d496472-c78a-47c3-a93d-ae0c70d1465f
  6. Why wont my xbox let me change networks?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my xbox let me change networks?: My xbox series X doesn't want to connect to the internet. I've tried restarting both console and router, even tried to switch to wifi instead of a wired connection but when i try to set up a...
  7. Why is it that I'm getting this communication error with the Xbox network for the last 5...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is it that I'm getting this communication error with the Xbox network for the last 5...: Please tell me why am I getting the communication Xbox server Montano error? How do u fix this and why is it happening ? cda1fc7e-2cb3-44ed-bfa6-698c47a11c2a
  8. Why does an error pop up whenever I try to allow cross network play

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does an error pop up whenever I try to allow cross network play: yesterday I changed my cross network play to block so I could play on Xbox servers but when I woke up today and tried to change it back to allow a message popped up saying there’s temporary...
  9. Why when I test my network speed on oopla or my route app am I getting much lower latency...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why when I test my network speed on oopla or my route app am I getting much lower latency...: Why when I test my network speed on oopla or my route app am I getting much lower latency than when I test my speed through my xbox series x? 27f76be7-c89f-405b-89cc-afe45fbfbf6f
  10. Why has my series x suddenly slowed down with network connection?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why has my series x suddenly slowed down with network connection?: I’ll try to keep it short. I have a series x and I run it on xfinity 1200mb plan. Up until a week ago I was running smoothly with 15-18 ping on wireless. Suddenly I can’t play any games because my...