Why is Xbox & Microsoft support so trash?

Discus and support Why is Xbox & Microsoft support so trash? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hey boys n gals just seeing why Xbox Support has been Soooo trash lately to deal with? No gamer tags are allowed anymore I have tried like 100... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ✞ঔৣ����°����ঔৣ✞ , Dec 3, 2023.

1. Why is Xbox & Microsoft support so trash?

Hey boys n gals just seeing why Xbox Support has been Soooo trash lately to deal with? No gamer tags are allowed anymore I have tried like 100 different ones all saying “Not allowed” like when did we allow this company to take our money and give us nothing?? The bans are outta control and you can’t even fight the ban anymore? Instant guilty now? ****. What a bunch of criminals. Who knew this garbage company could get any worse. I hope you support losers read this as none of you have been doing your job. GO BAN THE HACKERS STOP BREAKING THE COMMUNITY!!!

:)

✞ঔৣ����°����ঔৣ✞ , Dec 3, 2023
  2. Nkosana23 Win User

Well some of the things are simply straight forward. The answer will pretty much be the same, in however way you put it.

With gamertags, as much as many of them are taken, there's still more than a thousand available to select from.

With Xbox bans, they're instantly and there is nothing anyone in this forum can do about it as we do not have any access to any account details or any other personal information.

Finally, no one in this forum works on implementing bans.
  3. ✞ঔৣ𝕲𝖆 Win User

LOL this is what I’m talking about, thank you for your auto google reply, you didn’t answer anything except sound like a NPC. Do you think for yourself or just everything off the internet? That was the most unsatisfying answer. Please do no respond to anymore questions we don’t need bot answers here.
  4. Nkosana23 Win User

Hi. My name is Brilliant, an independent advisor. I am happy to assist you today.

The reason why most gamertags are taken is that Xbox has a large user base, and many players have already claimed their desired gamertags. In 2019, Xbox expanded the range of possible gamertags and languages to support a 12-character max, Unicode-based name of your choice, with an auto-generated suffix if the gamertag is shared. Xbox offers 13 different alphabets for gamers, which support more than 200 languages worldwide. If a gamertag is already taken, a suffix with numbers is attached to differentiate you from other people with the same gamertag. Suffixes are subtle so that the focus is on the name you chose, but they are always shown. If you do decide to change your existing gamertag, be aware that you may lose it to someone else. Your first gamertag change is free, regardless of how many changes you made before the update in the past. Subsequent changes are the same as before ($9.99 USD).

Xbox can ban you instantly if you violate the Microsoft Services Agreement and Community Standards for Xbox. Xbox will temporarily suspend or permanently ban Xbox consoles or other devices where repeated and egregious violations have occurred. Some of the reasons that can lead to a device suspension or ban include:
    * Xbox console tampering, such as physically opening an Xbox console and modifying the hardware to play illegitimate or unauthorized software.

* Online fraud, such as phishing, account theft, or other attempts to defraud Microsoft or other players.

* Repeated and serious violations of the Microsoft Services Agreement that establish a clear pattern of nefarious activity.

If you have been issued an Xbox device suspension, you will receive a message from Xbox stating that enforcement action has been taken on your device.

I hope this helps.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Why is Xbox support such trash?

As you are looking for a Microsoft employee, you will need to contact them through the above contact link. If you don't see the option for chat or phone, change your category and topics until you are given the option. Typically billing options will always
    give those.

Since you're not looking for "gamer" responses, I'll go ahead and lock this.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Why is Xbox support such trash?

That phone number is no longer used as a direct connection to support. It'll redirect you to the contact us site http://support.xbox.com/contact-us where you can chat with
    support or request a call back.

Support discontinued the email several years ago. However, even when they had one it was typically a lot of blanket responses and most of the type they told you to contact support for more personalized assistance.
Thema:

1. Why is Xbox & Microsoft support so trash? - Similar Threads - Why Microsoft support

2. Why wont microsoft send me a shipping label

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont microsoft send me a shipping label: So, i sent back my xbox elite controller a month ago for repair as the trigger was broken and covered in the warranty. I then recieved my controller back, not fixed! So i start a live chat and...
  3. Why do I have to install Microsoft store over and over after successfully installing? (Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I have to install Microsoft store over and over after successfully installing? (Xbox...: Microsoft store update randomly pops up every now and then. After it occurred a few times I noticed my xbox struggled to download/update anything. My internet connection is good. I've done all the...
  4. Why are the download speeds in the microsoft store often so terribly slow?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are the download speeds in the microsoft store often so terribly slow?: Hi! While downloading games in the microsoft store the download speeds are often capped at ~700 kbps or less. This is not only the case for myself, but also for at least five of my friends....
  5. Why is Microsoft Flight Simulator ignoring the offline content?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is Microsoft Flight Simulator ignoring the offline content?: The servers are down so the flight sim gives the message that I need to quit and install the offline content. But it is already installed. I tried removing and re-installing it but the game is...
  6. Why does microsoft support suck?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does microsoft support suck?: They never truly have a grasp over the community and they aren't ever helpful. Multiple people i know who had Mojang/Minecraft Accounts who linked the accounts to microsoft accounts that some...
  7. Why is Microsoft Support so abysmally awful?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is Microsoft Support so abysmally awful?: Several weeks ago i redeemed all my Microsoft rewards points for 1 month of Game Pass. I never received the reward! I contacted Microsoft support who directed me to the rewards team. I told them...
  8. Why is Microsoft support so bad?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is Microsoft support so bad?: I cannot log in my Microsoft account as the same error pops up everytime. Also it looks as if my account got deleted for no reason since when I tried making another account with the same email I...
  9. Why is microsoft support so bad?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is microsoft support so bad?: [mod removed] Hello everyone! I recently got hacked on minecraft and microsoft support is literally useless. First of all I sent a ticket to minecraft support but they said that the cant do...
  10. Why does microsoft deliberately make it difficult to access support. I can't do Live chat...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does microsoft deliberately make it difficult to access support. I can't do Live chat...: Xbox support is deliberately trying to make us not use it. I have been trying to reach a live chat agent for the past 20 minutes but the endless circles deliberately deny me it, All i have is the...