Why is xbox live support absolutly useless

Discus and support Why is xbox live support absolutly useless in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The support and contact info to talk to someone with xbox live or xbox is absolutly useless theres no phone number or chat and no i dont want to talk... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by clay wyatt, May 26, 2023.

1. clay wyatt
    clay wyatt Guest

The support and contact info to talk to someone with xbox live or xbox is absolutly useless theres no phone number or chat and no i dont want to talk to a another gamer thats dumb as hell seriously microsoft has really gone downhill in the customer service department

:)

clay wyatt, May 26, 2023
  2. ngocphi Win User

I think you misunderstood what you were reading

With chat support you don't talk to a gamer they are actual xbox support employees

Only forums is supporter by gamers and forum agents.who don't handle account or suspension issues

Gamer chat support ended years ago
  3. Vectrin Win User

Account Region *** Up

No Offense but Xbox Live support is useless.
  4. xXxDAL978xXx Win User

LA Noire

Got the game, finished it the other day, absolutly NO REPLAY value what so ever, hope they release a multiplayer DLC otherwise this game is useless. Very, and i mean, VERY good single player campaign though with awsome graphics.
  5. StoneAlchemyst Win User

New microsoft prepaid card problem

Allready did that once on my own once with support did absolutly nothing
  6. x MiSTAGRiM x Win User

Five underrated RPGs on Xbox 360

Most ambassador's are about as useless as xbox live support on the phone.
Thema:

1. Why is xbox live support absolutly useless - Similar Threads - Why live support

2. Why can't I connect to Xbox Live while in a game on my Xbox 360?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I connect to Xbox Live while in a game on my Xbox 360?: Whenever I am in a game on my Xbox 360, my account disconnects from Xbox Live, and won't let me log back in. Whenever I go back to the dashboard, everything is fine and my account logs back into...
  3. Why can’t I connect to Xbox Live while playing Black Ops 1?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I connect to Xbox Live while playing Black Ops 1?: I just downloaded Black Ops 1 and whenever I go to the main menu, it automatically signs me out and when I go to sign back in, it says that I can’t connect to Xbox Live. I checked my consoles...
  4. Why wont my games sign into my xbox live account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why wont my games sign into my xbox live account.: I cant launch games like fortnite or the finals. They are saying that they are unable to sign into my xbox live account. I have tried everything from reinstalling the game, deleting my account,...
  5. Why I cannot play coop multiplayer in dying light Xbox live is shutdown its still saying...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why I cannot play coop multiplayer in dying light Xbox live is shutdown its still saying...: Why I cannot play coop multiplayer in dying light Xbox live is shutdown its still saying you cannot play Xbox multiplayer you need Xbox live gold is required. Can someone answer my question?...
  6. why cant i sign in on xbox live?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why cant i sign in on xbox live?: i cannot sign in on my console. why not? 56ebaa89-7c7c-4f1b-a24f-55aa30449f22
  7. Why am i getting an unexpected error logging in to xbox live account on fortnite.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am i getting an unexpected error logging in to xbox live account on fortnite.: When i load up Fortnite it says that an unexpected error has occured when logging in with my xbox live account. I’ve tried restarting the console, deleting the game and reinstalling, deleting my...
  8. absolutely no idea why my xbox live (xbox game pass core) isn’t working

in XboX Insiders
    absolutely no idea why my xbox live (xbox game pass core) isn’t working: my brother has been playing the game all day, he has played cod cold war zombies and the walking dead, and minecraft. i try to play and then now it’s saying that’s i’m not connected to the...
  9. why can playstation support live streaming on youtube but not xbox?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why can playstation support live streaming on youtube but not xbox?: i can’t afford and capture card or pc that supports it unfortunately i’m contemplating on selling my xbox for a play station but i won’t have my games 7782ecac-af90-41b0-af6a-ab4c3c68105a
  10. Why does microsoft deliberately make it difficult to access support. I can't do Live chat...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does microsoft deliberately make it difficult to access support. I can't do Live chat...: Xbox support is deliberately trying to make us not use it. I have been trying to reach a live chat agent for the past 20 minutes but the endless circles deliberately deny me it, All i have is the...