Why is Xbox Live not working on my Xbox 360?

Discus and support Why is Xbox Live not working on my Xbox 360? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; [img] Been trying to sign in for 15 mins now. I’ve looked at Xbox Live Outage maps there are barely any in my city. Can anyone help me out?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ukslger, Dec 11, 2022.

1. ukslger
    ukslger Guest

Why is Xbox Live not working on my Xbox 360? [​IMG]
    Been trying to sign in for 15 mins now. I’ve looked at Xbox Live Outage maps there are barely any in my city. Can anyone help me out?

:)

ukslger, Dec 11, 2022
  2. SuperHeroRC Win User

does Xbox 360 live still work

xbox 360 live doesn't work on my xbox 360 and i don't know why do you have any suggestions that can help me thank you
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox 360 games not working on Xbox One S

Xbox Live for the Xbox 360 is currently offline, hence why your Xbox 360 games are not working. No ETA yet on the fix.
  4. matt ano Win User

Hi! I think the problem was resolved - I was able to login today and everything was back to normal.
    I don't know if we should assume that xbox 360 will stop working in the near future? Hope not.

Kind Regards, Matt
  5. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Ukslger , we've received some similar occurrences regarding Xbox 360 logins and also games in backward compatibility on Xbox One, while we have no official position from Microsoft.

I'll pass you a procedure to run the console to see if it connects.

Cache 360

Clear the console cache this way:

1. Press the XBOX button on the controller, go to "Settings" and select "System Settings".

2. Select "Storage".

Highlight, but don't select, a storage device and press the Y button on the controller to access Device Options.

Note: It doesn't matter what storage device you select. This will clear all storage devices from the cache.***

3. On the Device Options screen, select Clear System Cache.

4. When prompted to confirm storage device maintenance, select "Yes."

Note: After successfully clearing the system cache, you will return to the Storage Devices screen. Press the XBOX button on the controller to return to Xbox Home.
  6. matt ano Win User

Hi from austria/europe.

I was able to login and save to cloud 20 hours ago. Now I cannot login anymore. I tried deleting the cache as you said but it still wont let me login. I have tried my phone's internet as well. The only difference after clearing the cache is that I can access the cloud storage via options and move my cloud games to local storage which is good.

But your advice produced a second error - gta 4 needs an update now to start and that cannot be downloaded either with status code

4497-0000-D080-0200-8007-2741

So now I have a console that wont start my game and I cannot access cloud storage directly but I can move them to the internal disk.

There was definitely a change on microsoft' server side. Can you please give us feedback? I have the impression that this is a global problem.

Kind regards, matt
Thema:

1. Why is Xbox Live not working on my Xbox 360? - Similar Threads - Why Live working

2. Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X: I'm having some serious trouble atm with trying to get 360 games to work on my series X. These are all games that until today worked fine. Now it will not connect to xbox live for the cloud or my...
  3. Why can I use Xbox Live on some games but not all?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can I use Xbox Live on some games but not all?: I have subscribed to an Xbox gamepass ultimate family plan and its worked for years up until recently when only one account can’t access online gameplay like the other accounts. That account can...
  4. Why can’t I connect to Xbox live on my backwards compatible games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I connect to Xbox live on my backwards compatible games?: When I try to play my Xbox 360 games on my new Xbox series S I can’t! A message pops up saying “Can’t connect to Xbox Live. Select Test Connection to troubleshoot your connection. For more info,...
  5. Why can't I connect to Xbox Live while in a game on my Xbox 360?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I connect to Xbox Live while in a game on my Xbox 360?: Whenever I am in a game on my Xbox 360, my account disconnects from Xbox Live, and won't let me log back in. Whenever I go back to the dashboard, everything is fine and my account logs back into...
  6. Why can’t I connect to Xbox Live while playing Black Ops 1?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I connect to Xbox Live while playing Black Ops 1?: I just downloaded Black Ops 1 and whenever I go to the main menu, it automatically signs me out and when I go to sign back in, it says that I can’t connect to Xbox Live. I checked my consoles...
  7. absolutely no idea why my xbox live (xbox game pass core) isn’t working

in XboX Insiders
    absolutely no idea why my xbox live (xbox game pass core) isn’t working: my brother has been playing the game all day, he has played cod cold war zombies and the walking dead, and minecraft. i try to play and then now it’s saying that’s i’m not connected to the...
  8. Why is game sharing working with gamepass but not Xbox live?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is game sharing working with gamepass but not Xbox live?: My friend and I just started game sharing. I have game pass ultimate and he doesn’t. We both set my home Xbox for each others accounts and now he has access to game pass games, but still can’t...
  9. Why does the xbox 360 xbox Live connection test not working for me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does the xbox 360 xbox Live connection test not working for me: I just bought a game for the xbox 360 since it's ending in a year and booted the game up, once I quit the game, it didn't let me connect to xbox Live, it always fails the xbox live connection test...
  10. Why isn’t Xbox live gold working anymore

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why isn’t Xbox live gold working anymore: I have a question my cousins account is my home Xbox and I used to have gold cause he had it until he upgraded to the trail of Xbox game pass ultimate. Why is it telling me I don’t have Xbox live?...