Why is xbox live enforcement judge jury and executioner? I've been a loyal xbox user for...

Discus and support Why is xbox live enforcement judge jury and executioner? I've been a loyal xbox user for... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I'm tired of getting com banned for bs or for enforcement assuming what I wrote or was trying to convey. You're department is a joke and I'll be taking... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by n f6, Jun 7, 2023.

1. n f6
    n f6 Guest

Why is xbox live enforcement judge jury and executioner? I've been a loyal xbox user for...

I'm tired of getting com banned for bs or for enforcement assuming what I wrote or was trying to convey. You're department is a joke and I'll be taking my money and business elsewhere. I gave xbox over 12 years of my business and money and I'm done with your secret police gestapo of an enforcement div who care more about how some snowflakes feelings are then users having a quality gaming experience void of hacks mods and cheaters. You never actually investigate anything just take one user's complaint and act. Stop being lazy and do your job. Like said enforcement div is a joke and should be scrapped or at least overhauled so that their is actually an investigation done.

:)

n f6, Jun 7, 2023
  2. UneasyJmitchell Win User

Players are getting punished for offensive emblems :)

Judge, jury, AND executioner would be a nice profession, but due process interferes with that, LOL.
  3. TIM Williams3 Win User

My account was suspended

Yea that stupid as heck, the need a way to contact enforcement cause they are treated as the judge jury and executioner and after you put in one time that’s it like that the most special thing in the world and makes people wanna go to PlayStation
  4. El Mago tv Win User

Xbox enforcement

Hey thre

An important thing to remember is that Xbox Live players are really the police, while the moderators and enforcement team are the judge, jury, and executioners. Other people read your profile, play
    games with you, etc. and when you do bad things they will report you. So if you don't do bad things, you won't ever get in trouble.
  5. BizarroMantis Win User

how to dispute a ban

[quote user=""]

[quote user="SparkStormrider"] When you click "I Agree", you are AGREEING that MS IS THE JUDGE, and JURY.

[/quote]

Wow, they are really overstepping their bounds nowadays.

[/quote]

I meant that next they will want to be the EXECUTIONER too.
  6. Zachtronics Win User

Suspended for uploading a gamer picture?!

Microsoft is still a [Mod Removed] for doing this. They're like the Wizard of Oz with this "Enforcement" crap, and they think they can just have their own microcosmic judge, jury, and executioner. The entire system is a joke, because
    you have no say in any matter.
Thema:

1. Why is xbox live enforcement judge jury and executioner? I've been a loyal xbox user for... - Similar Threads - Why live enforcement

2. Why can I use Xbox Live on some games but not all?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can I use Xbox Live on some games but not all?: I have subscribed to an Xbox gamepass ultimate family plan and its worked for years up until recently when only one account can’t access online gameplay like the other accounts. That account can...
  3. Why can’t I connect to Xbox live on my backwards compatible games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I connect to Xbox live on my backwards compatible games?: When I try to play my Xbox 360 games on my new Xbox series S I can’t! A message pops up saying “Can’t connect to Xbox Live. Select Test Connection to troubleshoot your connection. For more info,...
  4. Why can't I connect to Xbox Live while in a game on my Xbox 360?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I connect to Xbox Live while in a game on my Xbox 360?: Whenever I am in a game on my Xbox 360, my account disconnects from Xbox Live, and won't let me log back in. Whenever I go back to the dashboard, everything is fine and my account logs back into...
  5. Why can’t I connect to Xbox Live while playing Black Ops 1?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I connect to Xbox Live while playing Black Ops 1?: I just downloaded Black Ops 1 and whenever I go to the main menu, it automatically signs me out and when I go to sign back in, it says that I can’t connect to Xbox Live. I checked my consoles...
  6. Why wont my games sign into my xbox live account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why wont my games sign into my xbox live account.: I cant launch games like fortnite or the finals. They are saying that they are unable to sign into my xbox live account. I have tried everything from reinstalling the game, deleting my account,...
  7. Why I cannot play coop multiplayer in dying light Xbox live is shutdown its still saying...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why I cannot play coop multiplayer in dying light Xbox live is shutdown its still saying...: Why I cannot play coop multiplayer in dying light Xbox live is shutdown its still saying you cannot play Xbox multiplayer you need Xbox live gold is required. Can someone answer my question?...
  8. why cant i sign in on xbox live?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why cant i sign in on xbox live?: i cannot sign in on my console. why not? 56ebaa89-7c7c-4f1b-a24f-55aa30449f22
  9. Why am i getting an unexpected error logging in to xbox live account on fortnite.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am i getting an unexpected error logging in to xbox live account on fortnite.: When i load up Fortnite it says that an unexpected error has occured when logging in with my xbox live account. I’ve tried restarting the console, deleting the game and reinstalling, deleting my...
  10. absolutely no idea why my xbox live (xbox game pass core) isn’t working

in XboX Insiders
    absolutely no idea why my xbox live (xbox game pass core) isn’t working: my brother has been playing the game all day, he has played cod cold war zombies and the walking dead, and minecraft. i try to play and then now it’s saying that’s i’m not connected to the...