Why is Xbox LFG capped at 16 players?

Discus and support Why is Xbox LFG capped at 16 players? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Even some Xbox 360 games like Battlefield 3 allowed 24 players with voice chat on one server. Why is it that 11 years later, the maximum is considered... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by JingleBaza, Dec 3, 2022.

1. JingleBaza
    JingleBaza Guest

Even some Xbox 360 games like Battlefield 3 allowed 24 players with voice chat on one server. Why is it that 11 years later, the maximum is considered 16? Halo Infinite lobbies go up to 24, it was considered a big deal by the marketing team, yet Xbox LFG has not been updated to support what was meant to be THE Xbox Series X game.

:)

JingleBaza, Dec 3, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

JingleBaza, I understood your vision for the services, but I can't provide you with official information about this change, as I couldn't find any official note explaining the reason for this change, or for this function limitation.

What I can advise you, if you want, would be to suggest this to the responsible team.

Your suggestion will be analyzed and taken into account.

Just download the HUB for feedback app on your windows, and send your suggestion.

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  3. iAshHD Win User

Max number of players in Multiplayer is 16 :(

Completely fine with 16.

Who knows, if GTA V is released on next-gen too, it might come with a player-cap increase.
  4. ngocphi Win User

This is absolutely ridiculous. Someone please help. I don't know why i would be suspended for asking about a car meet in GTA online. I need this removed from my enforcement history

Why would it be an appeal ?

It's valid

You aren't supposed to.do anything except post lfg what players etc
  5. Wildeyedjokr Win User

Why cant we have 64 player rounds?

I didn't mean to use the same numbers, I simply meant the increase in player cap size for the one mode.

Squad Rush - 4 on 4

Rush - 12 on 12

Conflict(?) Rush - 16 on 16. (16 to keep the 4 man per squad, so no ones left alone or with 2 people). etc.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Why did i get a suspension???

While the game itself offers trading in the game, LFG is not considered in-game. That's why it's not allowed to be posted there. An LFG post is literally just supposed to be "I'm looking for x amount of players to play x game". Anything other than that will typically result in a suspension.
Thema:

1. Why is Xbox LFG capped at 16 players? - Similar Threads - Why LFG capped

2. why is my xbox running bad

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is my xbox running bad: i bought my series s a few years ago and for the past year it’s been running really bad like i don’t have a 120hz monitor. My monitor that i have right now is a 165hz so it is compatible with the...
  3. Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned: I have a friend who bought a fairly new xbox from Walmart in December 2023 now to ad some context this guy is stupid he doesn't know jack about software and how to hack program and tamper. He was...
  4. Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?: I am trying to play some black ops three zombies with my friends but I cannot join them because bo3 says my nat type is strict. But when I go to my Xbox's network settings it says open and all...
  5. why suspend my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    why suspend my account: Why log me out my account for that ive had for 12 years then when i put all the right information on the stuff its telling me to put in then it says im wrong And then when I ask for support it...
  6. Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...: I followed the directions on the game and when I went to the Xbox code and went on my console it didn’t work it’s said it had already Been used and it was 1,000 vbuck on that card that I can’t use...
  7. “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?: [img] The problem is persistent and I can not seem to find any troubleshooting solutions at all. 3315c945-3c3b-4d5e-83c3-182458e7561a
  8. Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is: W I'm getting billed for[MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO] I don't know why or what it is?help please 71cfec8f-e672-4d9a-afdc-8f42dbbd5613
  9. Why do you allow people to get banned so easily for posting on lfg?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why do you allow people to get banned so easily for posting on lfg?: Why do you allow people to get banned so easily for posting on lfg? I've got a cheater banned and this person has come back and reported me twice, resulting in two enforcement. I used the lfg for...
  10. Why does it Kick me from my XboX live party, when I make a Looking For Group (LFG) post?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does it Kick me from my XboX live party, when I make a Looking For Group (LFG) post?: So for the past 2-3 days, whenever I post a looking for group post in a party, as soon as I go back into the menu using the hone button, the party tab just says "party encountered an error" and I...