Why is Xbox enforcement so inaccurate and they don’t follow their own policy?

Discus and support Why is Xbox enforcement so inaccurate and they don’t follow their own policy? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I’m so fed up with Xbox. I literally pay for them to tell I’m banned twice a month. I’m paying to get banned at this point and not able to use what I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DrJumJums, Mar 27, 2023.

1. DrJumJums
    DrJumJums Guest

I’m so fed up with Xbox. I literally pay for them to tell I’m banned twice a month. I’m paying to get banned at this point and not able to use what I literally am paying for.

Here I am playing Madden 23. The ball floats on top of the players chest for a good 10 seconds before it’s picked up as an “interception”.

So the other players agrees it was ridiculous, and what do I say? “Fake trash, ball just sitting on players chest tf”

Boom! 4 day suspension yet again.

I appeal and a HUMAN agrees. Bannable offense. Someone please tell me why I’m not on Playstation by now? This weak soft new generation can’t handle the word “trash” now? In regards to the game? And yeah, I’m sure this post is so offensive, it will definitely get taken down by the admins MS hires.

Why is Xbox enforcement so inaccurate and they don’t follow their own policy? [​IMG]

Why is Xbox enforcement so inaccurate and they don’t follow their own policy? [​IMG]

:)

DrJumJums, Mar 27, 2023
  2. g0rdan fr33man Win User

Flawed reputation system - "Avoid Me" due to playing Call of Duty multiplayer

Also in the major nelson article he says the enforcement team can fix false reputation reports

"Members of our Policy & Enforcement Team are empowered to undo any feedback that they deem inaccurate; they can flag players as inaccurate feedback submitters; and If a player is being particularly abusive, they can issue suspensions."

So how about getting rid of these ones for cheating that i have so that the bar accross my account goes away
  3. Spazpol Win User

Enforcement at it's best

Just to clarify, I thought it is XBLPET for Xbox Live - Policy Enforcement Team. Not sure who the XBLET is. As for Microsoft / Xbox having policies and then enforcing them? You are signing up for the ToS when you created an xbox live account. So why
    people have issue to sign up for a private service (private = you opted in and Microsoft owns it) and then complaining when and how they decide to enforce their rules seems somewhat imprudent.
  4. IceStorm III Win User

Q&A With MS Veep Phil Harrison - Very informative

[quote user="MAKO MARAUDER"]They never once said that information is inaccurate or incorrect....[/quote]It's right there in Major Nelson's statement:

"Reports about our policies for trade in and resale are inaccurate and incomplete."

Until Microsoft officially clarifies their policies, anything said at an interview after the reveal should be considered inaccurate.
  5. Indie GameHideout Win User

Inaccurate Enforcement

Thanks again for the reply but also unfortunate is that even for more serious suspensions where you can appeal for case review, the enforcement team just sends automated responses. At no point do you feel like you're communicating with a person. It's extremely frustrating to be told you were suspended for something that you know you did not do and are given no evidence other than "we deleted it and it's upheld because you totally did it". It's so broken that the enforcement site said they gave a 14 days comms ban but was actually a total account lockout that said permaban when trying to login on xbox including not being unable to use your gift card balance. They can just lock me out of $100s of dollars potemtially and my entire game library for something I never did.

As someone who is very active in the Xbox community that is not edgy and doesn't use foul language/hate speech, it makes me want to move on to another platform. I understand you're just a fellow user but at least thanks for letting me vent a little bit of my frustrations.

Also, I know that some people like to always take the side of the system and believe the Enforcement team is totally legit but please sit this one out if you're reading this and have that opinion. Xbox Enforcement is broken. I'm sure they have a lot on their plate because it can be very toxic on xbox but we deserve better and to not be victims of extremely unfair enforcement.
  6. Indie GameHideout Win User

Inaccurate Enforcement

I appreciate your response. Despite what is said by people in some of the comments I've read, I believe the enforcement team is at least somewhat automated and I'm not 100% positive it won't result in an permaban eventually. I know of similar instances where people were 14 day banned without any evidence of what they did and are 100% not edgy or offenders of what was claimed. It's a broken system but I know tje ambassadors like to assure everyone that it's not. Again, I appreciate the the response. Thank you
Thema:

1. Why is Xbox enforcement so inaccurate and they don’t follow their own policy? - Similar Threads - Why enforcement inaccurate

2. Why is Xbox enforcement so soft?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is Xbox enforcement so soft?: I just got a communication ban on my account for the comment of “wild lmao”. I genuinely have no idea how that would result in a ban in any universe. So I would like to know when did Xbox...
  3. It says “notice of Xbox enforcment action” when I try and send a party invite why is that

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    It says “notice of Xbox enforcment action” when I try and send a party invite why is that: Why does it say I’m suspended 5eba4a90-622b-4058-96df-0bec399b10bb
  4. Why is enforcement being carried out by bots?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is enforcement being carried out by bots?: I am only making an assumption based on recent enforcement taken against my family's Xbox live account. So about a month ago my son came home from school so so happy as he had found some other...
  5. Why is Xbox enforcement so dishonest and disingenuous? Why do Microsoft enable Rockstar...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is Xbox enforcement so dishonest and disingenuous? Why do Microsoft enable Rockstar...: I received yet another ban for simply stating fact. Rockstar is a child predator and MS is an enabler. These are not attacks on any individual. These statements aren't offensive to anyone. These...
  6. Why has the enforcement got double standards?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why has the enforcement got double standards?: So I defend myself ingame after being provoked and prevailed, then whilst playing the bloke texts me saying how bad I was and calling me a **** and/or and kid, he also stated he was on the prowl...
  7. Why was I perma Banned Xbox Enforcement team?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was I perma Banned Xbox Enforcement team?: I want you to reappeal my ban on my Xbox accounts DustyOrchid057 and LootGoblin4219, as I feel that I was wrongfully banned by whatever system you use that says I'm a cheater, it's a false...
  8. Why does my account have a suspension for an enforcement action that I had already completed?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my account have a suspension for an enforcement action that I had already completed?: So last week I received a suspension and 2 strikes over a message (Fair enough) but then yesterday I receive an email notifying me of another enforcement action. When I go to check on it I see...
  9. Why is Microsofts enforcement team so terrible

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is Microsofts enforcement team so terrible: I got a wrongful ban out of thin air at my appeal got denied and they won't do anything about it is there anything and I mean anything to get my newly bought console and account worth over 2 grand...
  10. I received an enforcement 2 day ban on XBox for a Gamerpic, can someone give me an idea why...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I received an enforcement 2 day ban on XBox for a Gamerpic, can someone give me an idea why...: I received an enforcement 2 day ban on XBox for a Gamerpic, can someone give me an idea why this is please? I changed my profile picture and this happened. 37ad59aa-e424-4926-8bb1-39c836706fb7