Why is Xbox enforcement actions unfair to some?

Discus and support Why is Xbox enforcement actions unfair to some? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I once got a suspension for the letter K, someone went on a rant. Instead of replying with okay, I just used k for short. And I got a four day... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Ray Medina1, Dec 25, 2022.

1. Ray Medina1
    Ray Medina1 Guest

I once got a suspension for the letter K, someone went on a rant. Instead of replying with okay, I just used k for short. And I got a four day suspension for that. Now someone kept saying I suck repeatedly, so I texted back "loser" and I get a suspension and not them....

:)

Ray Medina1, Dec 25, 2022
  2. RandyAU93 Win User

Unfair enforcement action.

Try to contact Microsoft support online chat.
    Unfortunately, Xbox Live Support can do nothing about enforcement actions, other than say there is or isn't one. The sole option is a case review, if the user is eligible for one. If not, it is not subject to review or appeal.
  3. Darkwolfecze Win User

Try to contact Microsoft support online chat.
  4. ELECTR0 BLITZ Win User

I know this, and I was not allowed for a review, but I still stand by the fact its taken way out of context. to be clear, its a character thats drooling yet there is no sign of nudity, and all that.

It's still a strike on my account one way or another.

I would rather call the enforcement action I've been given a personal reaction then a professional one, very disappointing.

Was hoping to get a second opinion from someone on the enforcement team as it happened before that they accepted a request like this.
  5. denis97g Win User

6. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

What was the gamerpic then?
Thema:

1. Why is Xbox enforcement actions unfair to some? - Similar Threads - Why enforcement actions

2. Why is Xbox enforcement so soft?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is Xbox enforcement so soft?: I just got a communication ban on my account for the comment of “wild lmao”. I genuinely have no idea how that would result in a ban in any universe. So I would like to know when did Xbox...
  3. It says “notice of Xbox enforcment action” when I try and send a party invite why is that

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    It says “notice of Xbox enforcment action” when I try and send a party invite why is that: Why does it say I’m suspended 5eba4a90-622b-4058-96df-0bec399b10bb
  4. Why is enforcement being carried out by bots?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is enforcement being carried out by bots?: I am only making an assumption based on recent enforcement taken against my family's Xbox live account. So about a month ago my son came home from school so so happy as he had found some other...
  5. Why is Xbox enforcement so dishonest and disingenuous? Why do Microsoft enable Rockstar...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is Xbox enforcement so dishonest and disingenuous? Why do Microsoft enable Rockstar...: I received yet another ban for simply stating fact. Rockstar is a child predator and MS is an enabler. These are not attacks on any individual. These statements aren't offensive to anyone. These...
  6. Why has the enforcement got double standards?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why has the enforcement got double standards?: So I defend myself ingame after being provoked and prevailed, then whilst playing the bloke texts me saying how bad I was and calling me a **** and/or and kid, he also stated he was on the prowl...
  7. Why was I perma Banned Xbox Enforcement team?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was I perma Banned Xbox Enforcement team?: I want you to reappeal my ban on my Xbox accounts DustyOrchid057 and LootGoblin4219, as I feel that I was wrongfully banned by whatever system you use that says I'm a cheater, it's a false...
  8. Why does my account have a suspension for an enforcement action that I had already completed?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my account have a suspension for an enforcement action that I had already completed?: So last week I received a suspension and 2 strikes over a message (Fair enough) but then yesterday I receive an email notifying me of another enforcement action. When I go to check on it I see...
  9. Why is Microsofts enforcement team so terrible

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is Microsofts enforcement team so terrible: I got a wrongful ban out of thin air at my appeal got denied and they won't do anything about it is there anything and I mean anything to get my newly bought console and account worth over 2 grand...
  10. Why I Got An Enforcement Action

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why I Got An Enforcement Action: [img] I was in middle of a party about to play a game called Crusader Kings III when suddenly got kicked out of the party because of a looking for group post for that game. In that post all I said...