Why is Xbox disconnecting me randomly from discord chat?

Discus and support Why is Xbox disconnecting me randomly from discord chat? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; For the last few weeks my Xbox has been randomly disconnecting me from discord chat. It worked fine for a while. I have unlinked my accounts on both... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Mitchell Drake, Feb 1, 2023.

1. Why is Xbox disconnecting me randomly from discord chat?

For the last few weeks my Xbox has been randomly disconnecting me from discord chat. It worked fine for a while. I have unlinked my accounts on both platforms multiple times now and re-download the apps. It will allow me to connect to discord through the app or Xbox, but it will randomly say I'm disconnected from the server and kicks me from chat. The consol is up to date and all other profile/connection settings are correct.

:)

Mitchell Drake, Feb 1, 2023
  2. Miguel Molina O Win User

Hi, and thanks for reaching out. My name is Miguel O., Sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue!

Please proceed to do a power cycle to fix the issue

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button  on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off.

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button  on the console or the Xbox button  on your controller.

If you don't see the green boot-up animation when the console restarts, repeat these steps. Make sure that you hold the power button until the console completely shuts down.

Important If your console is in Sleep mode, the above steps will shut the console off completely. Sleep mode, or the ability to turn on your console by saying "Xbox on," won't be enabled until you restart the console.

If your problem persists or the problem is fixed please let me know!

Give back to the Community. Help the next person who has this issue by indicating if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below.
  3. RockyandiRou Win User

All my recent CC transactions show up as Declined

Is this also the reason why I get randomly disconnected from Xbox Live?
  4. xXC0oL BRE3ZyXx Win User

Xbox Live Disconnects at random

i have the same problem with my xbox. but it doesn't disconnect if you are in a game with people in chat. otherwise it randomly disconnects
  5. BrunoCaxito Win User

Xbox App (Windows 10) Party Chat loosing connection without any error or sign

I also have this same issue; it disconnects randomly and reconnects after a while. It looks like that as much I use party chat more frequently the disconnections get, until it's barely usable, so I have to reboot. This happens only
    on PC either in Console Companion App and Win+G, but doesn't with my XBOX (Same network, same router, same all), for 1 mouth now. Also, Discord and Skype works with no problem at all.
  6. CoinExpert7065 Win User

Club chat thoughts

For me. Discord a way better platform to communicate on. This is why it is always busy on the discord with a lot of people chatting. Finding each other to lobby up. Helping one another. on a 24/7 basis.
Thema:

1. Why is Xbox disconnecting me randomly from discord chat? - Similar Threads - Why disconnecting randomly

2. Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers: For the past three days I have been constantly being disconnected from Forza horizon five servers with a message that says you have been disconnected from the server. Please try again later for...
  3. Why does my Xbox disconnect from 5g WiFi when I’m downloading games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox disconnect from 5g WiFi when I’m downloading games?: When I am downloading a game, my Xbox will hold a 105+ mbps download speed. But starting a couple of months ago, my Xbox randomly disconnects from the WiFi only when I’m downloading games. Does...
  4. Why does my wireless Xbox controller disconnect and reconnect repeatedly on my Chromebook?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my wireless Xbox controller disconnect and reconnect repeatedly on my Chromebook?: So, I recently got a new wireless Xbox controller so I can play Xbox Cloud Gaming when I am not at home. My controller works for all of my compatible devices except my Acer Chromebook (which is...
  5. Why does my Xbox controller keep disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox controller keep disconnecting: Why do my Xbox controllers keep disconnecting on my Xbox one but they work fine on my other Xbox’s? I have disconnected and reconnected the controller and changed the batteries, but the controller...
  6. Why is my controller randomly disconnecting?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my controller randomly disconnecting?: This is ridiculous. I’ve done everything I have seen online and in these forums and I cannot get this to work properly. The only people I havent seen commenting is Microsoft. Whats the problem?!...
  7. why does my xbox series x controller keep disconnected

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my xbox series x controller keep disconnected: my xbox series x controller keeps disconnecting i changed the batteries i couldnt resync the controller until i turned off the power supply but took about 2 minutes and the controller again...
  8. Does anyone know why my Xbox Series X keeps randomly disconnecting me from the internet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know why my Xbox Series X keeps randomly disconnecting me from the internet?: It has been happening out of nowhere for the past few days not. I will be playing games and the it would say I lose connection and then it would come back on in a few second. Then after like 5-10...
  9. Why does my xbox controller keep randomly disconnecting? I have both Xbox series x and PS5...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox controller keep randomly disconnecting? I have both Xbox series x and PS5...: Why does my xbox controller keep randomly disconnecting? I have both Xbox series x and PS5 and I've noticed that with PS5's Bluetooth controller connection, this error has not occurred. BTW, I...
  10. Why does my xbox randomly disconnect from my wifi?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox randomly disconnect from my wifi?: So I had a power outage this morning and it lasted about 2 hours, and after that i played Fortnite for 3 more hours and got off everything was perfectly fine. But when I get back on hours later,...