Why Is Xbox Customer Service so bad?

Discus and support Why Is Xbox Customer Service so bad? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Basically, I am unable to sign into my Xbox account through the Xbox app on PC. I am however able to log in from any and everywhere else. I tried... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Fatal Mercyxxx, Jan 9, 2023.

1. Why Is Xbox Customer Service so bad?

Basically, I am unable to sign into my Xbox account through the Xbox app on PC. I am however able to log in from any and everywhere else. I tried reinstalling the app, changing my password, and resetting my pc to no avail. I have been dealing with customer support all day and it has just been awful. From them placing me on a "2-3 minute hold" that lasts over an hour before finally auto hanging up.(insane) To them passing me back and forth between representatives. To them just sending me back to the support page which was no help in the first place. I've now just been hung up on for the third time today as I type this. I'm curious about what went wrong with Microsoft support in the last few years. I remember them being halfway decent during the late 360-early xb1 days. Now it seems like it's totally outsourced to people working at home who don't care if your issue gets solved or not.

:)

Fatal Mercyxxx, Jan 9, 2023
  2. ngocphi Win User

Why is Microsoft customer service so bad?

Ok what is your issue

If it's a game related issue yes they will send you to the developer as customer service IS NOT game support nor do they troubleshoot third party devices

If it is the troubleshooting page for your actual problem that's for you to try

In short we cant help you if you don't describe your issue

If it's not related to xbox but a third party xbox support cannot help no support line can help that except the manufacturer
  3. Francia J. Win User

Why is Microsoft customer service so bad?

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

If I may ask, what seems to be the issue? In that way we can proceed in checking what will be the best option.
  4. Kathy A. Win User

Why is the microsoft's customer service so bad?

Hello Steven,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand your sentiment in contacting support. This is not the experience that Microsoft wishes you to have. As your concern is related to billing, we can suggest you way to contact our live support team for assistance. For they have advance tools to assist any billing concerns.

Before that, we recommend you check the subscription that you have, please visit this link and sign in with your account to check: Microsoft account | Services & subscriptions.

Recurring of bill usually happens every month or year, depending on what you have subscribed with. In your case, if this is a charge on same account, this could be on different subscription or else on different account. Please make sure to see the accounts with the issue.

Once you are done checking your accounts, please contact our live support team.

1. Please use this link: Contact us | Xbox Support
    2. Scroll down and look at the lower left side if you can see the page matches the country/region you are currently located.
    3. If not, please select the country/region it is showing and select the correct one among the lists.
    4. Make sure to use to check the available contact times of the support.
    5. Select the "Contact Us" button
    6. Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.
    7. The next window will provide you with support articles based on your request and we recommend reviewing the relevant articles before selecting the "See contact options" button.
    8. On the final window, you will be presented with multiple options. We suggest selecting either the "Chat online" or the "Request a call" options to speak with someone. Be sure to provide as much detail as possible.
    9. If you cannot get connected to the support, please use the Virtual Agent and enter this exact phrase, "Talk to an agent".
    10. Should you be encountering issues contacting support, you may try InPrivate Window of your browser, other browser, different device/s or connect to different network.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  5. noahge0923 Win User

customer service

Microsoft is such a big company, why is customer service so bad now?I have also contacted customer service for several days, the problem is not resolved at all.
  6. ngocphi Win User

Merge?

Still not?

That's kind of bad customer Service IMO :(

Well, guess i'm the only one suffering so why change it.
    why would it be bad customer service no service offers such services as it's not even possible

Name one sevice that allows it

This prevents creating and other unauthorized things like selling accounts or dlc

So since noone even offers such services and is a clear violation of the terms of use of many services why would it be bad customer service when noone does it?

you have never been able to combine any account on any gaming services ever

Or transfer nytbjng as their terms of use of any sercifes prevent ig
Thema:

Why Is Xbox Customer Service so bad?

1. Why Is Xbox Customer Service so bad? - Similar Threads - Why Customer Service

2. Why is customer friendliness so bad when it comes to warranty cases?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is customer friendliness so bad when it comes to warranty cases?: I have an Xbox Elite 2 controller, my first, expensive controller, and I've been happy with it so far. Now the bumpers are starting to be faulty, the fault is already known. The controller is...
  3. why as a paying customer can i not post on a games forums because of home share?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why as a paying customer can i not post on a games forums because of home share?: I home share with my nephew and together we bought Diablo 4 on his account so the blizzard forums wont let me post because I don't "own" the game. Since Microsoft just bought ABK I'm not surprised...
  4. Why can’t Xbox players join a custom server in Minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t Xbox players join a custom server in Minecraft?: I have an Xbox and the only servers I can join are the featured servers (Hive, CubeCraft, etc…). Bedrock on PC can add custom servers but for some reason console cannot. I have tried to find a...
  5. why as a paying customer can i not post of a games forums because of home share?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why as a paying customer can i not post of a games forums because of home share?: I home share with my nephew and together we bought Diablo 4 on his account so the blizzard forums wont let me post because I don't "own" the game. Since Microsoft just bought ABK I'm not surprised...
  6. Why does Xbox Customer Support and the new strike system suck so hard lately?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does Xbox Customer Support and the new strike system suck so hard lately?: Sorry if this thread comes off as me being a massive hot dog, but I'm fed up with xbox support, and the new ban system. Call me a 30 year old boomer for remembering game chats of the 360 days. I...
  7. Why does Microsoft not provide any type of customer service? They charge all this money for...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does Microsoft not provide any type of customer service? They charge all this money for...: Why does Microsoft not provide any type of customer service? They charge all this money for subscription but make it impossible to access customer service via phone or online chat support....
  8. Why can’t I customize the keyboard on Microsoft edge on my Xbox a photo and put a photo on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I customize the keyboard on Microsoft edge on my Xbox a photo and put a photo on...: What can I put a photo on the Xbox keyboard off the edge and why can I switch the start up screen on the Xbox series X start up screen to the Xbox one X type screen be pretty cool just some ideas...
  9. Why won't my Xbox custom gamer picture change?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won't my Xbox custom gamer picture change?: I checked and it showed no sign of Xbox servers being buggy and usually my custom picture changes almost instantly but this isn't the problem as to it is know not changing as fast as normal And I...
  10. Why won’t my custom gamer picture upload?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won’t my custom gamer picture upload?: The gamer picture I’m trying to upload is a mirror selfie of me. It’s not inappropriate or against any guidelines…I’ve tried uploading for the past couple days. Normally Xbox is able to verify my...