Why is Xbox Companion App telling me my card has expired when the payment already went through?

Discus and support Why is Xbox Companion App telling me my card has expired when the payment already went through? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to use remote play from my PC but the application fails to update that I made my payment? You can also see that there is no button to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Todd McElhiney, Feb 5, 2023.

1. Why is Xbox Companion App telling me my card has expired when the payment already went through?

I am trying to use remote play from my PC but the application fails to update that I made my payment?

You can also see that there is no button to launch remote play?

I have an image of my desktop but the file wont attach to this. Here, I am still posting it, because I NEED remote casting to stream live. I do this for a living and have missed many days due to this, PRAYING it would become fixed! I also reached my "call limit" so I can't troubleshoot this with someone on the phone? PLEASE HELP!

:)

Todd McElhiney, Feb 5, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Why is Xbox Companion App telling me my card has expired when the payment already went through?

Hi Todd! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here. Sorry to hear about the issue. No worries, we will do our best now to get this sorted out.

Let's confirm first on your account subscription page via https://account.microsoft.com/services if your subscription there is currently active or says pending.
  3. Todd McElhiney Win User

Here is the screenshot!

[​IMG]
  4. Anthony Evans528 Win User

Can't sign into Xbox App on PC

When I click sign in nothing happens. I've reinstalled the app and I'm logged in fine on the Xbox companion app. I did have an issue where my payment card for gamepass expired but I've now updated that and the payments been taken. I'm assuming this has something to do with it since it was fine before that happened.
    Yes
  5. il Radd Win User

Game Pass PC - ABZU Achievements not unlocking

Hi,

The achievements themselves are not unlocking in-game, not just on Xbox.

It's strange, when I use the Xbox Companion App it has the list of achievements for ABZU, but when I open achievements through the Xbox Game Bar it tells me to start a game to view achievements, even though the game is already running.

Thanks.
  6. Customrider004 Win User

why cant you buy backwards compatibility games straight from your from your xbox one

@Jena, no I don't trust EA access. I originally paid my first years subs by prepaid credit and immediately removed the auto renew and the card used has expired.

@Excalibur, I would normally buy games through the 360 Xbox store as that doesn't require credit card details. So why it is necessary to add card details for online purchases is beyond me when I already have enough prepaid credit on my MS account.
Thema:

1. Why is Xbox Companion App telling me my card has expired when the payment already went through? - Similar Threads - Why Companion App

2. Why is my xbox one saying unauthorized accessory for my Xbox controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox one saying unauthorized accessory for my Xbox controller: [img] This at the top is info on the controller the one at the bottom is the controller itself [img] 8b883425-0891-4122-b705-b883f4591fb1
  3. why my Xbox 360 doesn't open in my TV ?

in XBoX on Windows
    why my Xbox 360 doesn't open in my TV ?: why my Xbox 360 is not opening in my tv ? it's coming black and say go error. go to Xbox. com/support and the on/off botton comme red and the console is very hot....
  4. why my Xbox 360 doesn't open in my TV ?

in XBoX on Windows
    why my Xbox 360 doesn't open in my TV ?: why my Xbox 360 is not opening in my tv ? it's coming black and say go error. go to Xbox. com/support and the on/off botton comme red and the console is very hot....
  5. Why does my Xbox not have the Xbox app preferences settings?

in XboX Insiders
    Why does my Xbox not have the Xbox app preferences settings?: I have been trying to connect my Xbox One S to the Xbox app for a while now and it just isn't working. Enable remote features is turned on but it still won't connect. When I look in the Remote...
  6. Why is my invite To game greyed out?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is my invite To game greyed out?: When I want to invite someone to my game in the game bar the invite to game button is greyed out and I can’t invite taken to my game I am playing on windows 11 by the way Oh and also I can’t see...
  7. Why is my Xbox Series X lagging?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox Series X lagging?: My Xbox is brand new, yet it lags terribly when I play online games, like Fortnite for example. I recently just switched over from my Nintendo Switch to the Xbox, expecting that performance would...
  8. Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .: Why..... is the question ... what is real how do you define real...(that's where is shuts off haha) Everytime i try to play the matrix demo my console shuts down there's a green screen for a split...
  9. Why is xbox console companions services discontinuing? My belief of why it should be upheld...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is xbox console companions services discontinuing? My belief of why it should be upheld...: [img] Hello Microsoft Users. Today i would like to speak of this topic that has become a sensitive topic for me to talk about. Why Should Xbox Console Companion not go out of service? I will...
  10. Why cant i use The Xbox Companion App on windows11?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why cant i use The Xbox Companion App on windows11?: Heres the Thing: the Xbox Console companion App was my Go to app for Sharing Clips and Screenshots After i was done playing on my Xbox for one simple Reason. I could Share Screenshots To multiple...