Why is Xbox Companion App telling me my card has expired when the payment already went through?

Discus and support Why is Xbox Companion App telling me my card has expired when the payment already went through? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to use remote play from my PC but the application fails to update that I made my payment? You can also see that there is no button to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Todd McElhiney, Feb 5, 2023.

  1. Why is Xbox Companion App telling me my card has expired when the payment already went through?


    I am trying to use remote play from my PC but the application fails to update that I made my payment?

    You can also see that there is no button to launch remote play?

    I have an image of my desktop but the file wont attach to this. Here, I am still posting it, because I NEED remote casting to stream live. I do this for a living and have missed many days due to this, PRAYING it would become fixed! I also reached my "call limit" so I can't troubleshoot this with someone on the phone? PLEASE HELP!

    :)
     
    Todd McElhiney, Feb 5, 2023
    #1
  2. Rostom L Win User

    Why is Xbox Companion App telling me my card has expired when the payment already went through?

    Hi Todd! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here. Sorry to hear about the issue. No worries, we will do our best now to get this sorted out.

    Let's confirm first on your account subscription page via https://account.microsoft.com/services if your subscription there is currently active or says pending.
  3. Todd McElhiney Win User

    Why is Xbox Companion App telling me my card has expired when the payment already went through?

    Here is the screenshot!

    [​IMG]
  4. Anthony Evans528 Win User

    Can't sign into Xbox App on PC

    When I click sign in nothing happens. I've reinstalled the app and I'm logged in fine on the Xbox companion app. I did have an issue where my payment card for gamepass expired but I've now updated that and the payments been taken. I'm assuming this has something to do with it since it was fine before that happened.
    Yes
  5. il Radd Win User

    Game Pass PC - ABZU Achievements not unlocking

    Hi,

    The achievements themselves are not unlocking in-game, not just on Xbox.

    It's strange, when I use the Xbox Companion App it has the list of achievements for ABZU, but when I open achievements through the Xbox Game Bar it tells me to start a game to view achievements, even though the game is already running.

    Thanks.
  6. Customrider004 Win User

    why cant you buy backwards compatibility games straight from your from your xbox one

    @Jena, no I don't trust EA access. I originally paid my first years subs by prepaid credit and immediately removed the auto renew and the card used has expired.

    @Excalibur, I would normally buy games through the 360 Xbox store as that doesn't require credit card details. So why it is necessary to add card details for online purchases is beyond me when I already have enough prepaid credit on my MS account.
Thema:

Why is Xbox Companion App telling me my card has expired when the payment already went through?

Loading...
  1. Why is Xbox Companion App telling me my card has expired when the payment already went through? - Similar Threads - Why Companion App

  2. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  3. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  4. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  5. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  6. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  7. Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...

    in XboX Insiders
    Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says...
  8. Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...: Hey folks, just wondering what the crack is, I certainly think it's a good thing, for example I own RDR2 however, the disc is on its way out, I don't see why we having already paid and put in...
  9. Why is xbox console companions services discontinuing? My belief of why it should be upheld...

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is xbox console companions services discontinuing? My belief of why it should be upheld...: [img] Hello Microsoft Users. Today i would like to speak of this topic that has become a sensitive topic for me to talk about. Why Should Xbox Console Companion not go out of service? I will...
  10. Why cant i use The Xbox Companion App on windows11?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Why cant i use The Xbox Companion App on windows11?: Heres the Thing: the Xbox Console companion App was my Go to app for Sharing Clips and Screenshots After i was done playing on my Xbox for one simple Reason. I could Share Screenshots To multiple...