Why is Xbox Comm Ban Longer then it says?

Discus and support Why is Xbox Comm Ban Longer then it says? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Me and my Buddy were playing games and apparently, he said some mean things, which he ended up getting comm banned, for 2 days, and so, it has been 2... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by K1rkeyGames, Feb 13, 2023.

1. K1rkeyGames
    K1rkeyGames Guest

Me and my Buddy were playing games and apparently, he said some mean things, which he ended up getting comm banned, for 2 days,

and so, it has been 2 days, and he is still banned? is this a technical issue, He does have a brother that shares the same home router, but he doesn't use that account, and I really want him to be back in our parties,

I would like some Feedback if possible.

:)

K1rkeyGames, Feb 13, 2023
  2. DJANGOYAFACE Win User

"You've received an enforcement action..." except I haven't...

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHY IT COMM BANS ANY OTHER ACCOUNT THAT YOU HAVE? I CAN'T EVEN START A PARTY WITH MY OTHER ACCOUNT IF MY COMM BANNED ACCOUNT IS LOGGED IN.

ANY SUGGESTIONS?
  3. Greeniekilla420 Win User

Got comm banned for something I already served

Well if u were able look at my lfg history havent posted anything i got comm banned like a few weeks ago for posting something on lfg but since then havent posted anything just got comm banned for something that already was reported and already served so why did i get comm bann again when i didnt post anything the comm ban from lfg
  4. Citadella Chaos Win User

Comms ban

So, XBLpet golf says, you have't a suspension on this account. So why did i start a game a minute ago for it to say you are banned from comms. 1 to 7 to 14 days??? SORT IT PLEASE XBOX LIVE, SOMEONE'S WRONG, And it certainly isn't me . My gamertag: citadellachaos.
  5. Nursemorph Win User

Disappointment.

24 comm suspensions aren't appealable because, by the time anyone looks into it, the suspension has already been served whereas longer bans would still be in place. Agreed that in some situations, it is not ideal which is why the advice is always to report the person and then block them...plenty of people on XBL try to get people banned/suspended by using inflammatory language to invoke a response.
  6. TedBo Win User

Communication ban turned into permanent ban?

I’ll try and sum it up all in one message as best as I can.... I got permanent banned, logged into Xbox enforcement to see what it was for, seen literally nothing, it showed there was no ban at all. Then before I made this post I was finally able to see the ban in Xbox enforcements page but it only showed it was a comms ban, not a permanent ban. If you look at the picture where it says “comms ban from January 13th-21st” that was not shown until the 27th. I checked multiple times and until 2 days ago that coms ban wasn’t even shown. But when I try to login to my account on Xbox it still says I am permanent banned. There really needs to be a phone number again to talk to someone I’m sorry this just takes way longer than being able to speak to someone Over the phone. I appreciate your help so far but Xbox’a service has really declined over the last couple of years.
Thema:

1. Why is Xbox Comm Ban Longer then it says? - Similar Threads - Why Comm Ban

2. Why does my Xbox not have the Xbox app preferences settings?

in XboX Insiders
    Why does my Xbox not have the Xbox app preferences settings?: I have been trying to connect my Xbox One S to the Xbox app for a while now and it just isn't working. Enable remote features is turned on but it still won't connect. When I look in the Remote...
  3. Why is my invite To game greyed out?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is my invite To game greyed out?: When I want to invite someone to my game in the game bar the invite to game button is greyed out and I can’t invite taken to my game I am playing on windows 11 by the way Oh and also I can’t see...
  4. Why is my Xbox Series X lagging?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox Series X lagging?: My Xbox is brand new, yet it lags terribly when I play online games, like Fortnite for example. I recently just switched over from my Nintendo Switch to the Xbox, expecting that performance would...
  5. Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .: Why..... is the question ... what is real how do you define real...(that's where is shuts off haha) Everytime i try to play the matrix demo my console shuts down there's a green screen for a split...
  6. Why am I getting comm banned bc of a hacker?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why am I getting comm banned bc of a hacker?: How am I gonna be comm banned for talking trash to a hacker? I am genuinely concerned for the gaming community. The major gaming companies will willingly let hacking thrive on their platform, why?...
  7. Xbox accidentally comm banned me for 15 days and I don’t know why

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox accidentally comm banned me for 15 days and I don’t know why: So I was on YouTube and I decided to play dbd with my friend so I went invite him to a party and I was comm banned for 15 days and for the past 3 days iv only been on YouTube or Netflix and i...
  8. Why am I getting comm banned bc of a hacker?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am I getting comm banned bc of a hacker?: How am I gonna be comm banned for talking trash to a hacker? I am genuinely concerned for the gaming community. The major gaming companies will willingly let hacking thrive on their platform, why?...
  9. Xbox comm banned me for saying "g" in chat towards toxic r6 players why?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox comm banned me for saying "g" in chat towards toxic r6 players why?: Playing r6 anymore sucks, id argue more then dead by daylight to a degree. But today after saying my usual gg to the sweaty trolls in the game I realized I was banned for 8 days on Xbox for saying...
  10. Why was i the one who got punished (comm banned) when a very toxic harassing player did not.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why was i the one who got punished (comm banned) when a very toxic harassing player did not.: I was punished for his very toxic harassing behavior to me and my team saying a bunch of slurs and dumb typical trash talk stuff. He then messages me making fun of me, calling me, trash and...