Why is xbox becoming more and more pathetic

Discus and support Why is xbox becoming more and more pathetic in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; You suck, yes you dear gamer you bought the wring console.. we all did i cant thinkof a single reason to buy an xbox one(game per year) My game chat... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TyshawnTaylor, Oct 26, 2020.

  1. Why is xbox becoming more and more pathetic


    You suck, yes you dear gamer you bought the wring console.. we all did i cant thinkof a single reason to buy an xbox one(game per year)

    My game chat hasn't worked for years no matter what i do.

    Even bought garbage xbox only headsets

    None of my friends play anymore they switched to sony.

    NO GOOD EXCLUSIVES YOU CAN KEEP CRACKDOWN(SYNDROME)

    Y AM I ACTUALLY ON THIS CONSOLE. it by far has the worst "support" ive ever seen

    Disposable trash of a company. CAN'T wait FOR sony to wash you for the THIRD GENERATION

    :)
     
    TyshawnTaylor, Oct 26, 2020
    #1
  2. TyshawnTaylor Win User

    Why is xbox becoming more and more pathetic

    Thanks for the not copy paste **** ig
  3. TyshawnTaylor Win User

    Why is xbox becoming more and more pathetic

    Lmao i [mod removed]wish i could get a refund. But im stupid, and put stickers on it. Now im sure im screwed. But xbox does make me want to die. I wish i wasnt even a a gamer at this point. Such a waste of time. O and btw i hate everyone on xbox "support"
    i got a reply from here faster than o did in the actual damn support teamšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚watta joke

    Im genuinely hate the years ive wasted on this bootleg vcr
  4. RockyVids Win User

    Why is xbox becoming more and more pathetic

    I’m really sorry that you’ve had such a bad experience. I hope you have a good day. I wish I could have resolved your issue.
  5. Hardcore Gamesā„¢ Win User

    Why is xbox becoming more and more pathetic

    which console model do you have at present
  6. Bluez n 2z Win User

    Why is xbox becoming more and more pathetic

    ā€œYou suckā€ You really come off as a very pleasant person lol. I’m more than happy with my purchase, but thank you very much for telling me how to spend my money. When you become an adult, you may want to look at being an accountant. This way, you will get
    paid for it.

    My game chat has worked for years. You sure you’re not doing anything wrong, or have you tried the numeraous fixes/troubleshooting online. If you would like, i can find you numerous issues PlayStation users have had with party chat system on the PS4.

    Have your friends gone to the PS4 because its ā€œbetterā€ or because they are trying to get away from you? Lol. You dont come across as the nicest guy.
Thema:

Why is xbox becoming more and more pathetic

Loading...
  1. Why is xbox becoming more and more pathetic - Similar Threads - Why becoming more

  2. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  3. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  4. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  5. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  6. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  7. Why has Xbox become more unstable lately?

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why has Xbox become more unstable lately?: Specifically, Xbox party chat. It's been so bad with our voices lagging out and the party disconnecting. We're starting to have problems where it says we're all in the party together, but we're...
  8. Why do my elite controllers suddenly become paper weights?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do my elite controllers suddenly become paper weights?: Hoping somebody can give me a real answer. Every single elite controller I’ve owned for the past 3 years just suddenly turn off and never work again. The lights will come off but flicker randomly...
  9. Why did my Micro SD card randomly become write protected?

    in XBoX on Windows
    Why did my Micro SD card randomly become write protected?: Around a month ago, I put a different Micro SD card in my computers adapter than usual, and it was write protected, I didn't think much of it and just put my regular one back in, but that one was...
  10. Since the last update my xbox series s decided to become a plain old xbox one.. Why?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Since the last update my xbox series s decided to become a plain old xbox one.. Why?: Hi everyone! Since last update when I try to launch any X/S optimised game I received the error code 0x87e50033. Any other games work just fines. I tried everything mentioned in xbox...