Why is Xbox actively helping some one bully and harass me ?

Discus and support Why is Xbox actively helping some one bully and harass me ? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Some guy gets upset my friend and I are winning at our game. I get a party invite , noththing out of the ordinary I’m always being invited to parties... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Yuroshima Hoshiko, Nov 18, 2022.

1. Why is Xbox actively helping some one bully and harass me ?

Some guy gets upset my friend and I are winning at our game. I get a party invite , noththing out of the ordinary I’m always being invited to parties by people. Turns out it’s that guy, he goes in this weird psycho tangent and start making fun of my voice which I’m very insecure about. We leave the party

He spams me with party invites the whole day. I message him. In the message I say “idk if your [mod removed] or insecure but please leave me alone”

Well he instigated me enough and got what he wanted. He reports the message , now I’m banned until the 20th from talking to my friends and everything.

Can’t call anyone and explain what’s happened to me cause that’s how Xbox’s system works. They’ve set it up to allow bullies like him to victimize you at will.

I want something done about this so bad , I feel like I’m literally going to cry.

How can you allow him to do this to me.

:)

Yuroshima Hoshiko, Nov 18, 2022
  2. Yuroshima Hoshiko Win User

There was no “situation” . I’m invited to parties by random players all the time and it’s mostly a good interaction. I joined his party not knowing what was going to happen and only messaged him to leave me alone

That’s beside the point tho

Xbox is WRONG for allowing and HELPING him do this to me. The fact there’s literally NO way for me to speak to a person about this or plead my case is literal insanity. The appeal system doesn’t work.
  3. Smwutches Win User

It most likely will be upheld since you said something that violates the code of conduct. Suspensions are only lifted if the enforcement team determines they made a mistake when issuing the suspension.
  4. Yuroshima Hoshiko Win User

I did block him and I have reported him.

I bet you anything my report goes nowhere too , I bet you anything he’s just allowed to get away with what he’s done to me.

Regardless of what you’re saying it’s still literally beside the point that what’s happening to me right now is wrong and enforced by a system for banning and appealing that makes 0 sense.

But at any rate , my case is under review. Hopefuly it’s lifted, if it is I’ll admit I was wrong and jumped the gun on my complaining. If not then really all I’ve said stil stands and I can’t believe Xbox would do this to me or really anyone period.
  5. Smwutches Win User

In situations like that, report them and block them instead of responding.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Some guy gets upset my friend and I are winning at our game. I get a party invite , noththing out of the ordinary I’m always being invited to parties by people. Turns out it’s that guy, he goes in this weird psycho tangent and start making fun of my voice which I’m very insecure about.
    As soon as it got to here, is when you should have reported him and blocked him. That's the situation.
Thema:

1. Why is Xbox actively helping some one bully and harass me ? - Similar Threads - Why actively helping

2. Why is my 360 showing what friends are active, but saying I can't connect to the internet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my 360 showing what friends are active, but saying I can't connect to the internet?: My system says i'm not connecting to the internet, however it shows what friends are online. Tested the ethernet cable in a Sony console and it worked fine. How can it show what friends are online...
  3. Why is my Minecraft account not letting me set it as active?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my Minecraft account not letting me set it as active?: So I took a break over a course of a few months off of Minecraft, and after I tried to play it again it said I hadn't bought it. But then, I looked into my accounts and found my other account that...
  4. Why does the mic audio only work when the Xbox game bar is actively open?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does the mic audio only work when the Xbox game bar is actively open?: The mic audio works perfectly fine when I have the Xbox game bar open but, when it Is closed the mic isn'tbeing picked up. 36e51d7b-e67b-4d51-b4d0-37ad18b71460
  5. Why don't I have my doritos gamepass activation email? I'm a new user

in XBoX on Windows
    Why don't I have my doritos gamepass activation email? I'm a new user: I bought doritos with an unlock Xbox game pass ultimate. I registered on their website and I haven't gotten an activation email so I can sign in and claim my code....
  6. Why does Remnant 2 not let me play online when I have an active game pass subscription? I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Remnant 2 not let me play online when I have an active game pass subscription? I...: Why does Remnant 2 not let me play online when I have an active game pass subscription? I have game pass ultimate which I pay for each month and I was able to play just days ago....
  7. Why can't my brother join realms or any other online activities in playstation online when...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't my brother join realms or any other online activities in playstation online when...: Made the family and saved all the information stating that he can talk and communicate with online people, play cross platform, nothing is age restricted I dont understand why his account is...
  8. Why does MSF 40th Anniversary crash everytime i click on a landing challenge activity on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does MSF 40th Anniversary crash everytime i click on a landing challenge activity on...: I am on a pc using cloud gaming playing MSF 40th Anniversary and every time I click on a landing challenge activity, it says "disconnected from cloud gaming. the game closed unexpectedly". One...
  9. why has it not activated the pass ? but the account is registered as having access.

in XBoX Accessibility
    why has it not activated the pass ? but the account is registered as having access.: “trial for xbox ultimate gaming , why has it not activated the pass ? but the account is registered as having access., 01200c96-c5a9-4159-90d9-d83abc46a8aa
  10. Why am I suspended from all online activities from a miscommunication?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am I suspended from all online activities from a miscommunication?: My Xbox account was logged into by another person and with the access they used the card information on my account to gift themselves 3 months of Xbox Ultimate Gamepass and when reporting it I was...