Why is xbox accessibility league games free to everyone who subs so they who not want to...

Discus and support Why is xbox accessibility league games free to everyone who subs so they who not want to... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So, joined the Xbox accessibility league beacuse I want to help, also I'm disabeld but not soo disabled as I was, in my opinion, before... Joined the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/JakeXgamer, Aug 14, 2021.

1. Why is xbox accessibility league games free to everyone who subs so they who not want to...

So, joined the Xbox accessibility league beacuse I want to help, also I'm disabeld but not soo disabled as I was, in my opinion, before... Joined the gears 5 escape mode ping, noticed that I got the game free, accept that, it's always good to give the ppl that test stuff the material for free. Downloaded gears 5... Forward to now: I need gold to complete the online part but intend to complete it before the end of the month eathir way... My question is now,: If you aren't intended to complete the tests aka only want free games, why? Don’t get me wrong but I don't get it, should ppl just get free games like that without completeing the task, I wonder 2 things: 1. What are your opinion on this? 2. What are this subs mods and MSs themselfs opinion on this matter?

Edit: I ask this beacuse I wanna know, if MS thinks this is ok with ppl getting free games without attemt to do the tasks, I accept that of couse!

submitted by /u/JakeXgamer
    [link] [comments]

/u/JakeXgamer, Aug 14, 2021
  2. Private Maximo Win User

How can Xbox Live Compete with Rewards like PSN+ does.

People are saying these games are free on PS+ but that is not the case.

-

You need to sub to get access to them

-

You don't re-sub you loose access to them.

-

It is nothing but a rental service and is great for people who have not had many games on the Ps3 and new ps3 gamers, for gamers who have had Ps3 and Xbox for years will find they will have already played over 90% of the games
  3. sHenziiii Win User

League Play?

League play is all about tactics. Those who are not good at this game might call it camping or whatever. League play is for those who want to play competitive games with like minded people who communicate.
  4. BobbyFlambour Win User

12 month prepaid live gold error

Still not fixed...

why cant they just give those people who have paid for codes free access, or allow everyone access till they fix it?

How can a company that produces software not be able to fix a software issue?????
  5. Inapplicable Win User

How can Xbox Live Compete with Rewards like PSN+ does.

[quote user="Private Maximo"]

People are saying these games are free on PS+ but that is not the case.

-

You need to sub to get access to them

-

You don't re-sub you loose access to them.

-

It is nothing but a rental service and is great for people who have not had many games on the Ps3 and new ps3 gamers, for gamers who have had Ps3 and Xbox for years will find they will have already played over 90% of the games

[/quote]XBL is a rental service as well, you rent party chat, the ability to play online and some apps that are free elsewhere. As far as value for money is concerned, PS+ blows XBL gold out of the water.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Quarantine

The covid-19 outbreak is not a excuse to start begging for free stuff.

You're not getting your gas or electric for free are you,or your broadband/internet?

So why should xbox live be free?

There are plenty of places online that do cheap gold subs & you usually get deals on the xbox dash as well.

A xbox live gold sub is a luxury & you don't need a gold sub to play games on xbox anyway,only to access online features.
Thema:

Why is xbox accessibility league games free to everyone who subs so they who not want to...

1. Why is xbox accessibility league games free to everyone who subs so they who not want to... - Similar Threads - Why accessibility league

2. Why is my Xbox telling me to purchase Xbox game pass to access online services for select...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox telling me to purchase Xbox game pass to access online services for select...: Some games, not all of them, including monster hunter world and elden ring continue to tell me I need to purchase Xbox game pass to play them and access online multiplayer. I am able to play them...
  3. Why i can't Access my Blooket Account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why i can't Access my Blooket Account?: Hi everyone, I hope this message finds you well. I am currently facing some difficulties with my Blooket account login and would greatly appreciate your assistance. Thank you in advance for your...
  4. Why can’t I access grand theft auto?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I access grand theft auto?: I’ve been playing GTA for a while and today I randomly couldn’t access it. It’s telling me to insert a disc in order to play grand theft auto. However, it was included in my game pass so I’ve...
  5. Why would I not be able to access my friends to play on Fortnite? I can play on other games...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why would I not be able to access my friends to play on Fortnite? I can play on other games...: Why would I not be able to access my friends to play on Fortnite? I can play on other games with no issues. 7155aeef-7405-408d-b41b-6d616f274c11
  6. Why can’t I access game pass games when I own the PC game pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I access game pass games when I own the PC game pass?: I got the PC game pass for 3 months and I cannot access any of the games that should come with game pass. Microsoft is telling me to buy the game pass despite me owning it, I even checked in the...
  7. Why cant i access java if i bought java and bedrock?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i access java if i bought java and bedrock?: Hi everyone I bought java and bedrock edition for minecraft but i can only access bedrock, i went to the java section but it only says buy, not play, i also checked my transaction history and it...
  8. Why can't I access the headset chat mixer and when I update it don't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I access the headset chat mixer and when I update it don't work: I can't hear no sound or nothing d0eb6f27-de41-41ab-a930-05a8dde85642
  9. Why can't I access my games after I already paid for subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I access my games after I already paid for subscription: I paid for Xbox game pass subscription so I didn't have to wait to play these games especially campaign modes. 98e53dab-64c4-46b1-b5cf-62f59fed1fd2
  10. Why do you sell Gportal server access and not provide login access?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do you sell Gportal server access and not provide login access?: I purchased a server with Gportal using Microsoft store on Xbox. I have the server but I can't use anything on the Gportal website because I used my Xbox to start the server. I can't authenticate...