Why is titanfall 2 barley working anymore

Discus and support Why is titanfall 2 barley working anymore in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Titanfall 2 has become glitch and unresponsive even though. Heaps off people still play the softwere and servers arnt maintained to a standard that you... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LiamMcEnhill, Nov 7, 2021.

  1. LiamMcEnhill
    LiamMcEnhill Guest

    Why is titanfall 2 barley working anymore


    Titanfall 2 has become glitch and unresponsive even though. Heaps off people still play the softwere and servers arnt maintained to a standard that you can play the game

    :)
     
    LiamMcEnhill, Nov 7, 2021
    #1
  2. Farscape247 Win User

    Why is titanfall 2 barley working anymore

    they have a small team trying to undo the damage caused by muppets cracking the servers and breaking them. it is completely up to EA to sort and as they provide the servers at there cost they are not in a hurry.
  3. cowman33432 Win User

    Why is titanfall 2 barley working anymore

    I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the community. How are you?

    EA is responsible for the maintenance of the servers, this question has to be asked to them. It's a good game, it's a shame the game is in this state. Hope they fix it.
    They aren’t going to fix it the game it’s all ready in EOL (End Of Life) has been since 2019
  4. SammyVS Win User

    Why is titanfall 2 barley working anymore

    I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the community. How are you?

    EA is responsible for the maintenance of the servers, this question has to be asked to them. It's a good game, it's a shame the game is in this state. Hope they fix it.
  5. Fear2Eternity Win User

    X1 graphics not next gen

    Halo 4 vs titanfall= I think titanfall is barley better.

    Cod black ops 2 vs Ghost= you can see a difference but other then lighting and improved res. Not much.

    Forza horizon vs forza 5= Forza 5 looks noticeably better.
  6. DJ SANDSTORM407 Win User

    GTAV's Top-Notch

    well thought you were talking to me directly for 1 and 2. GTA 5 is worthy in any place on this forum...for alot of people this game is gonna hold them over until the X1 like me since i barley even touch my 360 anymore...
Thema:

Why is titanfall 2 barley working anymore

Loading...
  1. Why is titanfall 2 barley working anymore - Similar Threads - Why titanfall barley

  2. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  3. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  4. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  5. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  6. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  7. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  8. Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...

    in XboX Insiders
    Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says...
  9. Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...: Hey folks, just wondering what the crack is, I certainly think it's a good thing, for example I own RDR2 however, the disc is on its way out, I don't see why we having already paid and put in...
  10. Titanfall 1 and 2 were fixed why can't you put them back on the store?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Titanfall 1 and 2 were fixed why can't you put them back on the store?: Respawn fixed both titanfalls so why not just put titanfall 1 back on the store I had to resort to trying to getting titanfall 1 online and the disc dosen't work....