Why is thsi a thing

Discus and support Why is thsi a thing in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my friend is muted and i cant unmute him 696ccd8e-c78f-4c7c-bced-dd518bb88e89 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by klunker5678910, Apr 9, 2018.

  1. Why is thsi a thing


    my friend is muted and i cant unmute him

    :)
     
    klunker5678910, Apr 9, 2018
    #1
  2. BPSPILTMYOIL
    BPSPILTMYOIL Guest
    Big Issue With the xbox 360 forums Help

    im not sure how to do that if i am able to get on the forums with thsi acc why cant i do it with my other one
     
    BPSPILTMYOIL, Apr 9, 2018
    #2
  3. SilentceSA
    SilentceSA Guest
    Has any one in Ireland got their xone delivered by UPS yet??????????

    Nonsense, they should have planned for customs delays.

    Im with a smell on thsi one
     
    SilentceSA, Apr 9, 2018
    #3
  4. Why is thsi a thing

    Hey there!



    We currently have a service alert up for this issue at this time. We would be unable to speculate on how long it will take to get things back to normal, however, we have teams hard at work to get things back up and running. Once
    it has ended please let us know if this still occurs. You can stay up to date on things on
    our status alert page.
     
    Mister Taurus, Apr 10, 2018
    #4
  5. Mister Taurus Win User

    Why is thsi a thing

    Hey there!



    We currently have a service alert up for this issue at this time. We would be unable to speculate on how long it will take to get things back to normal, however, we have teams hard at work to get things back up and running. Once
    it has ended please let us know if this still occurs. You can stay up to date on things on
    our status alert page.
  6. BPSPILTMYOIL Win User

    Big Issue With the xbox 360 forums Help

    im not sure how to do that if i am able to get on the forums with thsi acc why cant i do it with my other one
  7. DGoich Win User

    Gamerscore and reset games

    Would thsi be a microsoft account or xbox account?
  8. KaitoCam Win User

    Best Horror Game on Xbox?

    I heard thsi and Re2 were really good.
  9. SilentceSA Win User

    Has any one in Ireland got their xone delivered by UPS yet??????????

    Nonsense, they should have planned for customs delays.

    Im with a smell on thsi one
Thema:

Why is thsi a thing

Loading...
  1. Why is thsi a thing - Similar Threads - Why thsi thing

  2. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  3. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  4. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  5. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  6. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  7. Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...

    in XboX Insiders
    Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says...
  8. Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...: Hey folks, just wondering what the crack is, I certainly think it's a good thing, for example I own RDR2 however, the disc is on its way out, I don't see why we having already paid and put in...
  9. Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs

    in XboX Insiders
    Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs: Look at the handheld market right now. On one side, you have $600–$900+ handheld PCs (ROG Ally, Legion Go, Steam Deck OLED) running desktop OS bloat, requiring constant setting tweaks, and...
  10. Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?: Last two updates the play history don’t work for me ? submitted by /u/Masio666 [link] [comments]