WHY IS THIS SO CONFUSING?

Discus and support WHY IS THIS SO CONFUSING? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought items from in app "Township" and i have not recieved any of the three payments I made my ticket number is 1051424859, I WANT TO TALK TO A... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by marilyndboyd, Mar 23, 2023.

1. marilyndboyd
    marilyndboyd Guest

I bought items from in app "Township" and i have not recieved any of the three payments I made my ticket number is 1051424859, I WANT TO TALK TO A PERSON ON HERE

:)

marilyndboyd, Mar 23, 2023
  2. marilyndboyd Win User

George

thanks for taking the time and effort to help me. yes i have a ticket but nothing is being done to resolve the problem. I spent 5 hours waiting and speaking to techs most of the day yesterday and no one has given me any help they just took my info and past me to another tech in another department. I ended up with an xbox tech whom closed chat while i was afk i do not get paid to sit at the puter all day i have life things to do 5 hours waitinf on Microsoft to speak with me !! No thats unacceptable!
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello again, I am sorry that this happened in your contact with support, however as this forum is for public viewing and unfortunately as independent consultants we do not have access to some data and neither to your account as they have it.
  4. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Marilyndboyd, I'm sorry you are having difficulties contacting Xbox support, however try to follow the steps below to contact Xbox support via chat.

Go to: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us/

See the bottom left part of the page and make sure that the page has the correct region that you are in (ex: United States - English for USA)

If not, click on it then select the correct region that you are in.

Check and confirm that you are within the available time of support under Contact times.

Click Contact us

Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.

On the page, see the provided support articles that may help you with your concern. Click See contact options if further assistance is needed.

On the next page, select either Chat online or Request a call option then follow or enter the needed details.
  5. marilyndboyd Win User

George

Thank you for attempting to help!
  6. Georges C. Win User

Hello again, this is really weird, I suggested support because you already have a support ticket number, and support has the necessary tools and information to help you.
Thema:

1. WHY IS THIS SO CONFUSING? - Similar Threads - WHY CONFUSING

2. why is my xbox running bad

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is my xbox running bad: i bought my series s a few years ago and for the past year it’s been running really bad like i don’t have a 120hz monitor. My monitor that i have right now is a 165hz so it is compatible with the...
  3. Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned: I have a friend who bought a fairly new xbox from Walmart in December 2023 now to ad some context this guy is stupid he doesn't know jack about software and how to hack program and tamper. He was...
  4. Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?: I am trying to play some black ops three zombies with my friends but I cannot join them because bo3 says my nat type is strict. But when I go to my Xbox's network settings it says open and all...
  5. why suspend my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    why suspend my account: Why log me out my account for that ive had for 12 years then when i put all the right information on the stuff its telling me to put in then it says im wrong And then when I ask for support it...
  6. Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...: I followed the directions on the game and when I went to the Xbox code and went on my console it didn’t work it’s said it had already Been used and it was 1,000 vbuck on that card that I can’t use...
  7. “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?: [img] The problem is persistent and I can not seem to find any troubleshooting solutions at all. 3315c945-3c3b-4d5e-83c3-182458e7561a
  8. Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is: W I'm getting billed for[MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO] I don't know why or what it is?help please 71cfec8f-e672-4d9a-afdc-8f42dbbd5613
  9. Why is the download speed on xbox 360 0.01 mbps?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is the download speed on xbox 360 0.01 mbps?!: I hooked up my 360 so i can play while my xbox one is being used and i have a few games that are not compatible on the new gens but its taking sooo long to download anything and its downloading at...
  10. Confused on why microsoft rewards isn't available in my country/region (Israel)

in XBoX on Windows
    Confused on why microsoft rewards isn't available in my country/region (Israel): Hi, I checked the offical page of countries supported by microsoft rewards, it says: "Microsoft Rewards is currently available in more than 230 countries/regions" When I went over the list for...