Why is this labeled as inappropriate?

Discus and support Why is this labeled as inappropriate? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [img] All im doing is asking fir help, and its labeled as inappropiate. So whats the issue here? Why is this labeled inappropriate? this has me rather... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by The Super Grim, Jan 19, 2021.

  1. Why is this labeled as inappropriate?



    Why is this labeled as inappropriate? [​IMG]
    All
    im doing is asking fir help, and its labeled as inappropiate. So whats the issue here? Why is this labeled inappropriate?

    this has me rather upset as there is literally nothing about the post thats inappropriate abd yet I cant post it.

    Edit: The word cement is why it was labeled this way. So question is WHY?

    :)
     
    The Super Grim, Jan 19, 2021
    #1
  2. lippydog Win User

    xbox elite controller turning off randomly need to submit a return

    yeah i have been trying to submit a return for about 3 hours now this [Mod removed- inappropriate] website has me stuck on step 3 and wont print the label and email to me so i can click proceed. tried chrome and ie and the
    thing is stuffed.

    well done Microsoft [Mod removed- inappropriate] effort guys
  3. mack2025 Win User

    Gamertag change!!! :(

    why are you making tags that are inappropriate
  4. peter farnsworth Win User

    Why cant I download Microsoft flight simulator on my Xbox

    "Label" ? There's no box with a label on it. Why doesn't the goddamn error message just say "This is not supported by xBox One"?
  5. SlickPup1281391 Win User

    Gamer tag

    Then why can you change your name if it's inappropriate. Why don't it tell you that?
  6. SlickPup1281391 Win User

    Gamer tag

    Then why can you change your name and if it's inappropriate. Why don't it tell you that?
Thema:

Why is this labeled as inappropriate?

Loading...
  1. Why is this labeled as inappropriate? - Similar Threads - Why labeled inappropriate

  2. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  3. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  4. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  5. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  6. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  7. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  8. Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...

    in XboX Insiders
    Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says...
  9. Why wont microsoft send me a shipping label

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont microsoft send me a shipping label: So, i sent back my xbox elite controller a month ago for repair as the trigger was broken and covered in the warranty. I then recieved my controller back, not fixed! So i start a live chat and...
  10. Xbox series x repair stuck at shipping label created. Why hasn't it moved since it was...

    in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series x repair stuck at shipping label created. Why hasn't it moved since it was...: I sent my Xbox series x in for repair. I got a notice around 6PM on 8/29 that my repair has shipped. The problem is the fedex tracking number they gave me is stuck on shipping label created and it...