why is this company so terrible to even get in contact with anyone?

Discus and support why is this company so terrible to even get in contact with anyone? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i have been trying to get in contact with anyone from here. i have never had this much trouble from any other company in my life. all i want is a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by bently smith, Mar 19, 2023.

1. bently smith
    bently smith Guest

i have been trying to get in contact with anyone from here. i have never had this much trouble from any other company in my life. all i want is a refund on a game that is broken , data been deleted and i have barely even played, because i missed the 14 day refund and a bot told me i was denied without even looking into my case is a joke. i was sent to hospital and the last thing on my mind was i better refund this game quickly. now im out of pocket and got an unwanted game i can't do anything with. you wouldn't get this problem at sony

:)

bently smith, Mar 19, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi bently!

I am sorry to hear about what happened. This is clearly not the situation I want you to be in.

Have you checked the refund form on this link here https://support.xbox.com/forms/request-a-refund? Once you submitted your request there, it will be reviewed by the Xbox team.
  3. bently smith Win User

do you know the email? I've searched for it and can't find it.
  4. ngocphi Win User

You have to reply to the rejection email

Support can't help with refunds
  5. Sammy Valencia Win User

Migrating Account, are there ANY options from AU - CAN ?

Terribly :(

Seems so silly a company as big as MS didn't even think about all this or cant / wont migrate accounts.
  6. ryanf279 Win User

Developers Express Disappointment With X1

This is why Steam is the most success the company lets the community decide what goes through instead of a company...... Xbox interface does a terrible job at this and should use steam model....
Thema:

1. why is this company so terrible to even get in contact with anyone? - Similar Threads - why company terrible

2. Why are some of my previously purchased games not showing up?!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are some of my previously purchased games not showing up?!?: Back when I had an xbox 360 I had bought or downloaded thru game pass, gta 5 and multiple other games digitally, I now have an xbox x, I've logged in with the same account and gta 5 along with a...
  3. The new double-wide "happening now" thing is hideous, and nobody liked it, so why are you...

in XboX Insiders
    The new double-wide "happening now" thing is hideous, and nobody liked it, so why are you...: What's the point of the insider program if you don't even listen to the feedback? This sub has nearly a million subscribers, but typically, around 30 people browsing it at any given time, if...
  4. Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X: I'm having some serious trouble atm with trying to get 360 games to work on my series X. These are all games that until today worked fine. Now it will not connect to xbox live for the cloud or my...
  5. Why is my Xbox Series X turning on with no picture on my tv or computer monitor?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox Series X turning on with no picture on my tv or computer monitor?: I tried different hdmi cables.I turning the console on and off as listed on the list of steps to troubleshoot.It finally turned on.I did the 10 second power cycle then got nothing on both my tv...
  6. Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...: I got Doom Eternal from Gamestop, and it keeps saying the installation stopped for the past three days. I have tried clearing local saved games but that did not work, I tried restarting,...
  7. Why does sound only come from one external speaker when using the optical output?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does sound only come from one external speaker when using the optical output?: I have a pair of speakers plugged into my Xbox One S using the optical port and sound only comes out one side. I’ve already verified that both speakers do work. I’ve tried changing a few settings...
  8. Why can’t I connect my Xbox to the Xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I connect my Xbox to the Xbox app: I’m trying to add my existing console to my library on the Xbox app and it keeps saying “try again in a bit something went wrong.” And I’ve done all the things Google says and it won’t work such...
  9. . My question is why did you guys do thaT

in XBoX on Consoles
    . My question is why did you guys do thaT: Hey i have a gamesir g7 se and previously we were able to use 1000hz report rate with the gamesir nexus app but they said you guys updated your licence conditions which only allow 4ms or 250 hz...
  10. Why does Microsoft Allow 3rd party companies to sell crappy controllers?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Microsoft Allow 3rd party companies to sell crappy controllers?: As much as I have been behind Microsoft. I think they are doing the gaming community an injustice by allowing their patent to be used by 3rd part companies that create controllers made to last...