Why is this a thing xbox?

Discus and support Why is this a thing xbox? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i just got an suspension on xbox for texting something i didnt text and it aint even harming anyone. Can you please rethink your decision. Thankyou... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by  , Feb 17, 2023.

1. Why is this a thing xbox?

i just got an suspension on xbox for texting something i didnt text and it aint even harming anyone. Can you please rethink your decision. Thankyou
    Why is this a thing xbox? [​IMG]

:)

 , Feb 17, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

The enforcement team does not use the forums. Since you already submitted a review and they denied it, all you can do is wait out the suspension.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Why is this a thing ?

The currency system is not setup to work with a recurring subscription. It's never worked that way.
  4. CrazY1985 Win User

Why is this a thing ?

It's just not possible.

But there are so many other ways to pay for your subscription..
  5. Mister Taurus Win User

Why is thsi a thing

Hey there!

We currently have a service alert up for this issue at this time. We would be unable to speculate on how long it will take to get things back to normal, however, we have teams hard at work to get things back up and running. Once
    it has ended please let us know if this still occurs. You can stay up to date on things on
    our status alert page.
  6. Gimpy_P Win User

Why are Bans a thing?

Is it really that hard to control yourself around other people?
Thema:

1. Why is this a thing xbox? - Similar Threads - Why thing

2. The new double-wide "happening now" thing is hideous, and nobody liked it, so why are you...

in XboX Insiders
    The new double-wide "happening now" thing is hideous, and nobody liked it, so why are you...: What's the point of the insider program if you don't even listen to the feedback? This sub has nearly a million subscribers, but typically, around 30 people browsing it at any given time, if...
  3. WHY IS THIS STILL A THING 2 YEARS LATER?!?!?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    WHY IS THIS STILL A THING 2 YEARS LATER?!?!?!: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/please-fix-the-xbox-series-2-elite-controller/6d6ede9e-9057-4e58-adde-09210e6ab9f0 This is completely RIDICULOUS. This is the same issue that I...
  4. why is evertything freezen even after i did the thing

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is evertything freezen even after i did the thing: So when i do /sfc scan cause ive been having problems this comes up Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. For online repairs, details are included in...
  5. Why don't PC gamepass players got the same thing as Xbox players does in the achievements ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why don't PC gamepass players got the same thing as Xbox players does in the achievements ?: First thing sorry for my English I am not a native speaker. secondly, I want to say that the GamePass achievements on PC are very poor compared to Xbox and it doesn't look like the Xbox...
  6. Why, after downloading updates does "finishing things up" take so long?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why, after downloading updates does "finishing things up" take so long?: Why, after downloading updates does "finishing things up" take so long? It pretty much negates having fast broadband. I just downloaded a 7.5gb update, it literally took longer "finishing things...
  7. Why my roblox at microsoft store doesn't open i do all things microsoft way

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why my roblox at microsoft store doesn't open i do all things microsoft way: i do all things microsoft way 71ad058c-0aa7-4a22-88d9-24b55dcae214
  8. Why i get punished for 2 days because my son said bad things. I punched him already for it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why i get punished for 2 days because my son said bad things. I punched him already for it?: So it not need to punish me for what my son did. I punched him already with not do that again. But that i cant play 100% anymore u make my only game time a mess i work 6on 7 and i cant even relax...
  9. microsoft, why would you do this. I spent over 600 points doing the spin the wheel thing...

in XBoX on Windows
    microsoft, why would you do this. I spent over 600 points doing the spin the wheel thing...: u scammers. like y. you guys aren't doing this based on luck. you guys are just doing it on purpose. 8f30bf7e-7a6f-4f28-9d52-5b5fd0cbafd8
  10. Why is this message a thing???

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is this message a thing???: [img] This message is the one about child/adult accounts. ever since I got this message, my inbox hasn't been loading.. I have deleted the chat, marked it as read, multiple times and it keeps...