Why is there two different realm servers after I paid for the realm subscription?

Discus and support Why is there two different realm servers after I paid for the realm subscription? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The game kicked me out of the server and asked me to renew the subscription (Which is weird, because so far it had been doing it on its own from my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Samantha Lazala, Mar 19, 2023.

1. Why is there two different realm servers after I paid for the realm subscription?

The game kicked me out of the server and asked me to renew the subscription (Which is weird, because so far it had been doing it on its own from my card), but then after I paid and logged in the realm from the same screen, it was a whole new server? And now there's two realms I have access to. How do I get rid of the second realm? Did I pay for something unnecessary?

:)

Samantha Lazala, Mar 19, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Why is there two different realm servers after I paid for the realm subscription?

Hi Samantha!

What device/platform are you using to play Minecraft?

I believe that your Realms subscription got expired before it was renewed. It would basically create a new realm.

In this case, try to create a backup or download your previous Realm and upload it to your new one.

In Minecraft for Windows, Xbox, PlayStation, Nintendo Switch, or mobile devices:

Select Edit Realm in the Realms
    Select the option to Download World.

From the new Realm game settings (at the bottom of the page):

Select Replace World
    Choose the backup you’ve created of your previous Realm.

Reference: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/44...
  3. Samantha Lazala Win User

I Play Minecraft on windows 11.
    So I have to move the data from the old realm to the new one?
    Will the other one disappear if I don't do it on time? Because I won't have access to my pc until I come back from vacation next week.
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Microsoft realms cancelled subscription

Hi Lorna,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you have a question on subscription. What do you mean you have two realm subscriptions? There are different types of subscriptions. To play realms on Xbox. You would need an Xbox live gold subscription,
    then a Minecraft realms subscription. You should be able to purchase it again if you need it.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. XBF Erick C Win User

Privacy and Online problems...

Hey there UpstageFlea3746,

Thank you for reaching out to us on the forums, it is not possible to access Minecraft Realms without an Xbox Live Gold subscription as you do need to play online on the Live servers to play with others.

This may be different on other devices, for example you would be required to have a Gold subscription to play on PC but you would still need to have a Realms subscription in order to access realms unless you have been invited by a friend who has the subscription
    to their realm.

You can find more information by following the link below:

I hope this helps.
  6. andersonpassos Win User

Minecraft Realm Question

Paid realms are not seen with the subscription suspended when not making the payment
Thema:

1. Why is there two different realm servers after I paid for the realm subscription? - Similar Threads - Why different realm

2. Why are the rewards on the app different depending on location?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why are the rewards on the app different depending on location?: if I log in at my work which is a Swedish company, so it uses a Swedish VPN the rewards are greater and my connection at home which is UK.?. Why short change the UK? Also the Jewel reward is not...
  3. Why the Xbox charge me twice for fc24 in different price?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why the Xbox charge me twice for fc24 in different price?: I just purchased fc24 inside fifa23?And when I wanted to download it I couldn't find the game and then I go search outside the store then need me to purchase again in different price?how is this...
  4. When I unplug my xbox to move it to a different room why does it need to update. It isn't...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I unplug my xbox to move it to a different room why does it need to update. It isn't...: When I unplug my xbox to move it to a different room why does it need to update. It isn't even a couple of minutes a6043f89-fec2-47c0-83d5-0d3bde358e8f
  5. Why is my Xbox turning on another Xbox ? Both are on different tv’s and different outlets

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox turning on another Xbox ? Both are on different tv’s and different outlets: My Xbox keeps turning another Xbox even though they are connected to different tvs and plugged into different outlets. It’s annoying when one is turned on but turns off the other by turning it on...
  6. why can’t I game share the new mw3 on different accounts on the same Xbox?????

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why can’t I game share the new mw3 on different accounts on the same Xbox?????: bro idk why but just because we pre-ordered mw3 on a different account on the same Xbox, I can’t play mw3 on a different account on the same Xbox. it’s crazy how activision was greedy enough to do...
  7. Why don't the rewards points carry over to a different website

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why don't the rewards points carry over to a different website: So I've been trying to redeem my xbox rewards points from the app, but when ever I go to the Redeem page it says I have only have 5 points even though I have about 4 thousand. I'm trying to get...
  8. Why has my Xbox decided to use different fonts?

in XboX Insiders
    Why has my Xbox decided to use different fonts?: Went on my Xbox today and noticed certain areas having different style of fonts. Not sure how to change this. Mainly found in recommended in settings and the idle screen. Example of what It’s...
  9. Why do I get a strike 2 different times for the same username

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do I get a strike 2 different times for the same username: I have been banned for a year because I got a strike 2 different times for the same username (keep in mind I have 6 strikes already), I understand getting a strike for a username that goes against...
  10. Why do we still not have a way to move Xbox Gamertag to a different Microsoft Account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do we still not have a way to move Xbox Gamertag to a different Microsoft Account?: Bit of a long post here, but my patience has worn a bit thin on this issue. So I have a gamertag from years before Microsoft Accounts even became a thing, but it's stuck on an email I've never...