: Why is there still no HDMI-CEC on the X1X?

Discus and support : Why is there still no HDMI-CEC on the X1X? in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; : Why is there still no HDMI-CEC on the X1X? I understand that this is already the last generation, but about a year ago, before the XSX was released,... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by alex2beard, Jul 18, 2021.

1. alex2beard
    alex2beard Guest

I understand that this is already the last generation, but about a year ago, before the XSX was released, there was a firmware with HDMI-CEC on the X1X in the alpha ring. So it's technically possible. Please add this feature to Xbox One X.

: Why is there still no HDMI-CEC on the X1X? [​IMG]

:)

alex2beard, Jul 18, 2021
  2. joushsh12
    joushsh12 New Member
    Xbox One still doesn't support HDMI-CEC: Why is there still no HDMI-CEC on the X1X? ;): Why is there still no HDMI-CEC on the X1X? ;): Why is there still no HDMI-CEC on the X1X? ;): Why is there still no HDMI-CEC on the X1X? ;): Why is there still no HDMI-CEC on the X1X? ;)

joushsh12, Oct 27, 2021
  3. Boombaa Win User

Xbox won’t start on my tv

Hi,

This is quite normal as it seems that Xbox One still doesn't support HDMI-CEC.
  4. Coreldan Win User

Xbox One Passthrough work when off?

I don't know what anynet is, nor do I know if "HDMI control" and HDMI-CEC are the same thing, but HDMI-CEC is supported according to MS.
  5. IceStorm III Win User

Xbox 360 Slim & HDMI-CEC

[quote user="VestiaryIowa397"]I was under the impression that it supports HDMI-CEC[/quote]Why were you under this impression?
  6. leadboot Win User

One Guide and Windows Media Center PC (HTPC)

Most PC Graphics Cards if any Do Not Support CEC so it's unlikely you will be able to change channel using Windows Media centre via HDMI. You can However buy CEC adapter like this. www.pulse-eight.com/.../usb-hdmi-cec-adapter
  7. Tezzarrific Win User

Xbox One HDMI CEC

translation

Good afternoon.

Please return HDMI CEC, after the last update, this function has disappeared, it is very convenient.

Thank you in advance!
    xbox does not support hdmi cec, but it controls tv's via infrared, check to see if this is still setup on your console and re programme if needed.

xbox не поддерживает hdmi cec, но контролирует ТВ через ИК-порт, проверьте, все ли еще настроено на вашей консоли, и перепрограммируйте, если необходимо.

Thema:

1. : Why is there still no HDMI-CEC on the X1X? - Similar Threads - Why still HDMI

2. why am i still suspended?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why am i still suspended?: on xbox live i was suspended for supposedly using hate speech, when at the time i did not have access to the account. i could not submit a case review because i did not have access to the account...
  3. Why can't I play online still

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play online still: My account got suspended for 2 days and that was over 2 days ago and yet I still am yet to be able to play online or talk to people in both party or normal text through Xbox, i checked and it says...
  4. Why some games still require me to buy even I already have gamepass ultimate?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why some games still require me to buy even I already have gamepass ultimate?: Why some games still require me to buy even I already have gamepass ultimate? 329af063-42c7-4b90-a378-673f17620eb1
  5. Why we are still facing to Error code 0x80A40401 in Iran? Why we are still under e-gaming...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why we are still facing to Error code 0x80A40401 in Iran? Why we are still under e-gaming...: According to U.S. Department of the Treasury issued Statement (Iran General License (GL) D-2), Microsoft and all-American corporations should provide authorization for e-gaming services to...
  6. Why am I still receiving sign in notifications from a very toxic player I have BLOCKED?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why am I still receiving sign in notifications from a very toxic player I have BLOCKED?: I have unfriended and BLOCKED a toxic gamer, but I still get notifications EVERY SINGLE TIME they sign in. I have tried turning notifications off and on. I have tried removing the block and...
  7. Why is my xbox game pass ultimate on my xbox not working but it still active

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my xbox game pass ultimate on my xbox not working but it still active: My xbox game pass ultimate subscription is still active but I can't play nun of my games d0349456-929e-4bc7-90e5-6ba5e5b680f5
  8. Why is xbox still prompting me to buy a game I have already bought ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is xbox still prompting me to buy a game I have already bought ?: I have bought call of duty modern warfare 2 about 3 weeks ago and am experiencing issues on the game. Has it not installed properly because it says I do not own it ? I also do not have a...
  9. The Orange box on 360 STILL won't let us buy it in the store, why is that and why havent...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Orange box on 360 STILL won't let us buy it in the store, why is that and why havent...: Some of us have gone all digital and would like it in our library. Why can't we buy it? Take my money. a89aefc3-606d-4fe5-a851-34feb1da4169
  10. What am I still getting charged for and why did it charge me 14.99 at 1.38 AM

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What am I still getting charged for and why did it charge me 14.99 at 1.38 AM: I canceled all my subscriptions and it still is charging me for it so what is going on and I want my refund. 13aaa558-a91a-41f7-a82e-5fbc25a36e82