Why is there so many updates for Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord?

Discus and support Why is there so many updates for Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It feels like every 2 days there is a new update for the game above 20gb each time. I cannot even play it because it needs yet another update. Have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ash_Crash, Mar 4, 2023.

1. Ash_Crash
    Ash_Crash Guest

It feels like every 2 days there is a new update for the game above 20gb each time. I cannot even play it because it needs yet another update. Have done the whole uninstall reinstall but no luck, just keeps sending out new updates every so many days. Ended up uninstalling the game until they stop sending out updates.

:)

Ash_Crash, Mar 4, 2023
  2. Default Exploit Win User

New Games 2020+ Opinions

Im excited for Space Engineers, Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020, Mount and Blade 2: Bannerlord, Cyberpunk 2077, and many other games.
  3. Tomm_A Win User

Game crashes instantly

Hello Sebastian577,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Based on the description, you are having issue with Mount and Blade 2 that keeps on crashing without an error. Let us check and see on what we can to help address your concern in a timely manner.

The issue you are describing is in-game specific issue and best address to the game developer support team. You can also check from the official forum platform where you can check recent patch updates of the game. We will help how to get there.

You can check recent patch of the game: Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord

We are positive that you’ll get more relevant information and best resolution to your concern.

Sincerely,

4. AridLizard Win User

Implement big brands of strategy games in the microsoft store

as Mount&Blade is already on the Xbox store I wouldn't be surprised to see Bannerlord on the Series X

but I see it more as an opportunity for developers than for Xbox. although it would benefit both if more games are available to a wider audience
  5. Francia J. Win User

Can't access in-game menu in Mount and Blade II: Bannerlord

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

If I may ask, is this happening with all of your games or just for a specific game?
  6. Daniel Telleno Win User

I cannot locate or access the main folder to Mount and Blade; Bannerlord (Game Pass PC)

I would ignore microsoft support in general. They're pretty useless. The reason you can't find it is because the gamepass version uses a different file system than Steam. Game pass version does not have a direct installation location as it seems they split the game files into multiple folders that are conglomerated together with a launcher file. The closest you'll get to an actual game file is (install drive) >Xbox Games>Mount & Blade II-Bannerlord>Content>gamelaunchhelper
Thema:

1. Why is there so many updates for Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord? - Similar Threads - Why many updates

2. Why do so many Xbox series x refuse to read certain game discs? But will read others fine....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do so many Xbox series x refuse to read certain game discs? But will read others fine....: Urgent Attention Needed: Persistent Disc Reading Issue on Xbox Series X Dear Microsoft Support Team, I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out to address a recurring issue with my...
  3. Why does the right bumper fail on so many Elite 2 controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does the right bumper fail on so many Elite 2 controllers?: Since customer support was unable to help me I figure I would try here before deciding whether or not to buy anymore Xbox hardware. I've had 2 Xbox elite 2 controllers stop working. Both had the...
  4. Why does my Xbox series s have so many bugs ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox series s have so many bugs ?: I’ve had this Xbox series s for about a year now and taken care of it perfectly but I’ve randomly started to encounter bugs after bugs after more random bugs so first I was experiencing really bad...
  5. Why are we so many racist players allowed to send messages online without proper...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why are we so many racist players allowed to send messages online without proper...: Myself and kids are often sent racist messages online. Nothing ever gets sorted. Wondering whether going to the media may help bring this to peoples attention. Microsoft don't seem keen to help....
  6. After so many years, why is xbox cloud gaming still in beta and doesn't have support from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After so many years, why is xbox cloud gaming still in beta and doesn't have support from...: Question posed above. While it's a great concept, with many people going to digital copies with minimal storage on the new consoles. Why is the cloud gaming still so poor? Servers need a massive...
  7. Why do I need online to install many xbox one games like:

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I need online to install many xbox one games like:: Why do I need to install games via online like- Mass Effect Legendary Edition Planet Coaster Walking Dead Destinies Jurassic world Evolution 2 c6839a48-e4f5-42bf-8ab0-ad59478ae1af
  8. Why does Minecraft have so many problems?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Minecraft have so many problems?: I recently downloaded Minecraft from the Microsoft store and I have a problem. After downloading the launcher I went ahead and installed the java edition. After downloading it the game didn't...
  9. Why did xbox change how many points you get for earning the daily Achievement

in XBoX on Windows
    Why did xbox change how many points you get for earning the daily Achievement: Why did xbox change the daily achievement reward from 50 to 5 points! that is so stupid!!!! it takes a lot longer to do that then any other reward!! Is there any way to start something for them to...
  10. Why is my Xbox having so many issues after performing an offline update?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox having so many issues after performing an offline update?: Around last October to November I was having trouble swapping to a different game so held down the Xbox button and pressed restart console and when it turned on I got error E106 tried...