Why is there only 1 map available per month for Wordament? WE NEED MORE
Discus and support Why is there only 1 map available per month for Wordament? WE NEED MORE in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Microsoft needs to give wordament players MORE than 1 map per month. Even if you just play 10 stars a day, the map is gone for a month in just 8 days... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CannyEmperor4, Jan 13, 2018.
Thema:
Why is there only 1 map available per month for Wordament? WE NEED MORE
Loading...
-
Why is there only 1 map available per month for Wordament? WE NEED MORE - Similar Threads - Why map available
-
Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...
in XboX InsidersHey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments] -
Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?
in XboX InsidersWhy am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments] -
Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?
in XboX InsidersWhy is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only... -
Why is the NextGen survey so long?!
in XboX InsidersWhy is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be... -
Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??
in XboX InsidersWhy isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by... -
Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?
in XboX InsidersWhy can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments] -
Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...
in XboX InsidersCould there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says... -
Why isn't there a save option after editing my button mapping controls?
in XBoX on WindowsWhy isn't there a save option after editing my button mapping controls?: I'm trying to change my button mapping but when I do, there's no "save" option so it just keeps getting reverted. My controller was JUST updated and all are new and good. Xbox Series X. Is this a... -
Why cant i get the menu or map up on my xbox on forza 5?
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy cant i get the menu or map up on my xbox on forza 5?: I just bought my xbox one s and downloaded forza horizon 5. It doesnt allow me to find the menu, map or rewind. The controller is new. All i can do is play the game in the car and thats it...
Users found this page by searching for:
In wordament why do I only get one new map per month?