Why is there not a Game Of Thrones fighting game available?

Discus and support Why is there not a Game Of Thrones fighting game available? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; One of the best games i ever played on the Xbox 360 was Spartacus: Legends and I would LOVE to see it return on the Xbox One preferably as a game to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MockThrone52218, Sep 11, 2017.

1. Why is there not a Game Of Thrones fighting game available?

One of the best games i ever played on the Xbox 360 was Spartacus: Legends and I would LOVE to see it return on the Xbox One preferably as a game to own on disc.

That being said l wonder why the same thing could not be done with the Game Of Thrones series.

Just think of a Soul Caliber type game with weaponry and the characters from the series. The chance of actually creating Clagane Bowl or pitting Jon Snow against Jamie Lannister, or even bringing back characters like The Red Viper Oberyn Martell with his
    spear or Ned Stark with his Valyrian Steele sword Ice to do battle with each other!!!!!

I would say that a trick has been missed here given the popularity of the series and the potential to have a great fighting game to either play as part of the free Xbox games as it was with Spartacus or even better, be a game to own on disc.

Something to think about?

:)

MockThrone52218, Sep 11, 2017
  2. Wanted : an option skip Operation Metro in map rotation.

...24 guys fighting over a single stall.....kind of a "king of the hill" game mode.....or "king of the throne" rather in this case

II PARALLAX II, Sep 11, 2017
  3. The wolf among us Episode 2 release info

[quote user="BongKaos"]

The only thing I'm NOT looking forward to from Tell Tale is the Game of Thrones......

[/quote]

Why? It's going to be a beast.

Defy Lightning, Sep 11, 2017
  4. II PARALLAX II Win User

Wanted : an option skip Operation Metro in map rotation.

...24 guys fighting over a single stall.....kind of a "king of the hill" game mode.....or "king of the throne" rather in this case
  5. Ruthless Tenjin Win User

Easter Egg (Noob/Smoke)

Other easter eggs that are nifty are when choosing Cyrax in his klassic outfit, he won't be stuck in the sand in the background to the left on the Desert stage.

Skarlet won't be chained up in the background of the Koliseum.

Fighting Shang in his Throne Room means he won't be sitting on the throne, same with the Koliseum and Khan.

Fighting Kintaro in Goro's Lair leaves you with Goro on his throne, but nobody warming the seat when fighting Goro.

I know, they aren't much, but the little touches like that are always nice.
  6. ps360 Win User

More People Use Xbox Live For Entertainment Than Gaming.

Sad HBO go is only available in the U.S...I would of loved watching the premier of Game of Thrones...Oh well.
  7. DeathWishCoffee Win User

360 Game of Thrones

I haven't finished it yet but have enjoyed it so far. If you are a fan of Game of Thrones it will be more enjoyable.

few graphic glitches but nothing game breaking that I have encountered yet. fighting reminded me of a water-downed version of Dragon Age
  8. Eden0032 Win User

Game of Thrones

Hi there!

As far as I am aware, I believe that the disk version is for Game of Thrones: Season 1, whilst Game of Thrones Seasons 2-6 are available to download from the Xbox Store.

Seasons 2-6 are currently on special offer at the moment here:
    store.xbox.com/.../1ed90817-9f69-42bf-acbc-2dbd687025d0

I hope this helps to answer your question.

Regards,

-
Thema:

Why is there not a Game Of Thrones fighting game available?

1. Why is there not a Game Of Thrones fighting game available? - Similar Threads - Why Game Thrones

2. Why does the Xbox game bar not let me talk to my friends in a party.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does the Xbox game bar not let me talk to my friends in a party.: I'm not able to talk to my friends in a party chat while I'm on computer It pops up a message that states this "Background apps permissions for Xbox are turned off. Other may not be able to hear...
  3. why is my Pc screen going black when i play high intensive games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is my Pc screen going black when i play high intensive games?: Hello So I've been frustrated for the couple of weeks because I've been trying to fix my gpu from crashing. I've updated the drivers, I've taken out my gpu out of the socket and put it back in,...
  4. Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?: Hi, I am on PC wanting to play one block that I bought from the marketplace about a year and a half ago but when I try and download it, it stays on 0 percent. I have tried multiple methods to fix...
  5. Why are some of my previously purchased games not showing up?!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are some of my previously purchased games not showing up?!?: Back when I had an xbox 360 I had bought or downloaded thru game pass, gta 5 and multiple other games digitally, I now have an xbox x, I've logged in with the same account and gta 5 along with a...
  6. Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X: I'm having some serious trouble atm with trying to get 360 games to work on my series X. These are all games that until today worked fine. Now it will not connect to xbox live for the cloud or my...
  7. Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install: I bought Black Ops III and it’s been installing but it stopped at 93.8% and it said the disk may have been damaged or it is dirty. I cleaned it and put it back in to try again but when i put it in...
  8. Why The Sign-in Window is closing in games and app in windows 11 (RE:)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why The Sign-in Window is closing in games and app in windows 11 (RE:): The Sign-in Window or Pop-Up is automatically Close in games and app. When i Click Sign-in inside an app or Game It closes quickly So Even I cant Type Anything. I Tested So Many Apps And That Are...
  9. Why can I not communicate with my friends/teammates in lobby or in game for The Finals?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can I not communicate with my friends/teammates in lobby or in game for The Finals?: 2 months ago I lost all comms in the lobby and in game I could not communicate with anyone who wasn't my friends. After this week's patch I cannot communicate with ANYONE in anyway whatsoever....
  10. Why The Sign-in Window is closing in games and app in windows 11

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why The Sign-in Window is closing in games and app in windows 11: The Sign-in Window or Pop-Up is automatically Close in games and app. When i Click Sign-in inside an app or Game It closes quickly So Even I cant Type Anything. I Tested So Many Apps And That Are...