Why is there not a choice for Nintendo switch

Discus and support Why is there not a choice for Nintendo switch in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So why does Xbox replace switch when u can make a choice for switch? 85874967-fd0e-45fa-ab38-99b4195e5d45 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Antwain Smith, Jan 13, 2024.

1. Why is there not a choice for Nintendo switch

So why does Xbox replace switch when u can make a choice for switch?

:)

Antwain Smith, Jan 13, 2024
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

Microsoft & Nintendo Partnership

Why is this such a big thing?

Basically, MS want their up and coming streaming service on as many devices as they can, Switch just seems like a natural choice. But, the Switch will just one of many devices users will have to be able to play the service on.

As for big Nintendo games coming to Xbox, forget it, it's just not going to happen.
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

hi I'm trying to connect my wired Xbox controller to my Nintendo switch but when plug it in the controller wont even turn on

Hi,

No idea why the 'Independent Advisors' can't do some research before they reply.

While the good news is that it is possible to use an Xbox controller on your Nintendo Switch, the bad news is you need an adaptor.

Use an Xbox controller on a Nintendo Switch

You also need a Bluetooth Controller. Hard wired third party Xbox controllers won't work.
  4. eduscxbox Win User

online game

This decision depends only of sony. Microsoft and Nintendo already allowed cross play.

On Playstation you have crossplay on some games like Fortnite and Rocket League, but sony do cross play on a per-game basis, instead of allowing it to the developers choice as nintendo and microsoft are doing, so not all games that have cross-play between Switch
    and Xbox will be available on Playstation.
  5. DhiraN08 Win User

XBox one X in Indonesia?

thank you for the answer. does Xbox same like Nintendo Switch here in Indonesia? I can still play Fornite online with the Nintendo Switch even there's no Indonesia region on Nintendo Switch
  6. Mister Cazador Win User

Minecraft Nintendo Switch Better together

Hi there Goldmormon32, thanks for reaching out.

The Minecraft team addressed the Minecraft Better Together Update for Nintendo Switch within the

Minecraft Better Together FAQ
    under "Why isn't the Better Together Update available for Nintendo Switch yet?".
Thema:

Why is there not a choice for Nintendo switch

1. Why is there not a choice for Nintendo switch - Similar Threads - Why choice Nintendo

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...: For some reason when ever i try to download my call of duty black ops games they don’t wanna download on my external storage they download to my xbox but not my external storage all my other games...
  4. Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive

in XboX Insiders
    Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive: 为什么xbox不开放第三方存储卡,官方存储卡太贵了。PS可以使用任何SSD,深受游戏玩家的好评。 submitted by /u/Sure_Government_4353 [link] [comments]
  5. Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?: I just want to know when Microsoft is going to stop with the gross abuse of power when it comes to wrongfully banning people. I got a 15 day ban for asking someone to swap character in a game....
  6. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  7. Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass: I Redeemed 3 different coin packs with my game pass points and never received them. I didn't get an email with a code or a text I was not given anything to redeem them but used my game pass...
  8. Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...: When I stream on Discord from my Xbox, the audio of the GTA 4 game is not heard in the stream.and I stream another old game like gear of war 1 and 2 and the one I have problems with in gta 4...
  9. Why is my new gamertag choice "not allowed"?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my new gamertag choice "not allowed"?: I'm trying to change my gamertag so it matches my other ones on other consoles. On Nintendo it's Sapphomet, and on PSN it's Lady_Sapphomet. I'd like to keep it consistent, but for some reason it's...
  10. Why does xbox limit users to such a small range of headset choices?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does xbox limit users to such a small range of headset choices?: Why does xbox limit users to such a small range of headset choices, can you please certify more devices? It's a shame how few new headset models have support for xbox, of course they all work with...