Why is there not a choice for Nintendo switch

Discus and support Why is there not a choice for Nintendo switch in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So why does Xbox replace switch when u can make a choice for switch? 85874967-fd0e-45fa-ab38-99b4195e5d45 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Antwain Smith, Jan 13, 2024.

1. Why is there not a choice for Nintendo switch

So why does Xbox replace switch when u can make a choice for switch?

:)

Antwain Smith, Jan 13, 2024
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

Microsoft & Nintendo Partnership

Why is this such a big thing?

Basically, MS want their up and coming streaming service on as many devices as they can, Switch just seems like a natural choice. But, the Switch will just one of many devices users will have to be able to play the service on.

As for big Nintendo games coming to Xbox, forget it, it's just not going to happen.
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

hi I'm trying to connect my wired Xbox controller to my Nintendo switch but when plug it in the controller wont even turn on

Hi,

No idea why the 'Independent Advisors' can't do some research before they reply.

While the good news is that it is possible to use an Xbox controller on your Nintendo Switch, the bad news is you need an adaptor.

Use an Xbox controller on a Nintendo Switch

You also need a Bluetooth Controller. Hard wired third party Xbox controllers won't work.
  4. eduscxbox Win User

online game

This decision depends only of sony. Microsoft and Nintendo already allowed cross play.

On Playstation you have crossplay on some games like Fortnite and Rocket League, but sony do cross play on a per-game basis, instead of allowing it to the developers choice as nintendo and microsoft are doing, so not all games that have cross-play between Switch
    and Xbox will be available on Playstation.
  5. DhiraN08 Win User

XBox one X in Indonesia?

thank you for the answer. does Xbox same like Nintendo Switch here in Indonesia? I can still play Fornite online with the Nintendo Switch even there's no Indonesia region on Nintendo Switch
  6. Mister Cazador Win User

Minecraft Nintendo Switch Better together

Hi there Goldmormon32, thanks for reaching out.

The Minecraft team addressed the Minecraft Better Together Update for Nintendo Switch within the

Minecraft Better Together FAQ
    under "Why isn't the Better Together Update available for Nintendo Switch yet?".
Thema:

Why is there not a choice for Nintendo switch

1. Why is there not a choice for Nintendo switch - Similar Threads - Why choice Nintendo

2. why are dialogue sounds not getting recorded, but other sounds are?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why are dialogue sounds not getting recorded, but other sounds are?: I recorded few clips of genshin impact using xbox game bar on my pc. after i checked those clips, they only have music and other sound, but not the character dialogue sounds, its same for all...
  3. Why is it when i am in a party it appears that i am in game chat and it wont switch back to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is it when i am in a party it appears that i am in game chat and it wont switch back to...: Ive already tried turning off my network and turning it back on it only worked once and never worked again 4ba9d188-ee0b-436b-af88-34bab5a9371f
  4. Why does my Xbox freeze after installing a game?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox freeze after installing a game?: I have an Xbox One S and I downloaded a game yesterday. It was queued up for installation before I turned off the Xbox. Now, when I try to start anything, an error pops up saying the app was...
  5. Why can’t I play single player on games that offer both- single and multiplayer options?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I play single player on games that offer both- single and multiplayer options?: I have Minecraft and other games that allow you to play solo, no multiplayer. When I click the game it says “ looks like you need to renew Xbox game pass. If your subscriptions current try...
  6. Why is my Xbox Series X game called HAUNTED HOUSE saying to play Haunted House you'll need...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox Series X game called HAUNTED HOUSE saying to play Haunted House you'll need...: Why is my Xbox Series X game called HAUNTED HOUSE saying to play Haunted House you'll need to transfer it to a storage expansion card or the consoles internal storage ....
  7. Why does the xbox web browser suck so god damn bad?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does the xbox web browser suck so god damn bad?: I literally cant watch a 20 minute video without it constantly crashing and having to refresh ***Move from Microsoft Edge / Audio and video playback / Windows 10 ***...
  8. Why my Xbox series X keep disconnecting from my network?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why my Xbox series X keep disconnecting from my network?: The issue began about a month and a half ago and has gotten consistently worse. I will be in the middle on a Overwatch 2 game and the latency will jump from 30 to the 1600s and then the console...
  9. Why is my new gamertag choice "not allowed"?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my new gamertag choice "not allowed"?: I'm trying to change my gamertag so it matches my other ones on other consoles. On Nintendo it's Sapphomet, and on PSN it's Lady_Sapphomet. I'd like to keep it consistent, but for some reason it's...
  10. Why does xbox limit users to such a small range of headset choices?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does xbox limit users to such a small range of headset choices?: Why does xbox limit users to such a small range of headset choices, can you please certify more devices? It's a shame how few new headset models have support for xbox, of course they all work with...