Why is there no summer olympic games like bejing olympics

Discus and support Why is there no summer olympic games like bejing olympics in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Iv been waiting for a olympic game for ages like being olmypics is the best game ever Please respond ac2e88ac-ffb8-4de8-8bd8-5a1dfc763c7f Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by curuptyd, Mar 31, 2018.

  1. curuptyd
    curuptyd Guest

    Why is there no summer olympic games like bejing olympics


    Iv been waiting for a olympic game for ages like being olmypics is the best game ever

    Please respond

    :)
     
    curuptyd, Mar 31, 2018
    #1
  2. Zelda
    Zelda Guest
    Olympics video games

    The Olymypics and the Kinect definitely seem like a winning combination. I think that you would have to go through a lot of red tape to be able to use the Olympics trademark in a game, though. It seems to have become such a big business. However, any summer sports games in general would probably do really well because of the Olympics.
     
    Zelda, Mar 31, 2018
    #2
  3. RonP44
    RonP44 Guest
    Olympics video games

    With the Summer Olympic Games coming up, do you think there will be a video game based on this year's event? I would be surprised if there wasn't one, it seems like the Kinect would be a perfect platform for one.
     
    RonP44, Mar 31, 2018
    #3
  4. Why is there no summer olympic games like bejing olympics

    Hi there!

    If you are referring to the creation of a game that would be up to developers who own the rights to that content and not Xbox.

    If you would like to suggest that you might try looking around to see who owns the rights to that content and then reach out to them to suggest the idea.

    You can also always post in the
    Xbox User Voice
    if you have ideas for the console!
     
    Mister Getafix, Apr 2, 2018
    #4
  5. Mister Getafix Win User

    Why is there no summer olympic games like bejing olympics

    Hi there!

    If you are referring to the creation of a game that would be up to developers who own the rights to that content and not Xbox.

    If you would like to suggest that you might try looking around to see who owns the rights to that content and then reach out to them to suggest the idea.

    You can also always post in the
    Xbox User Voice
    if you have ideas for the console!
  6. Azrael008uk Win User

    London 2012 - The Official Video Game

    I remember "Beijing Olympics" and what a hazard that was to controllers everywhere.



    Some of the stuff was great though, whereas others (like Tae-Kwon-Do) was just a perpetual puzzle.



    Hope this offering is alright because "Bejing" gave us some really great multiplayer fun.



    Az
  7. Azrael008uk Win User

    eSports in the Olympics?

    I don't know.

    Some of these gamers sound like pretty tough guys.

    Maybe they should put gamers in the Olympics.

    Let them qualify via their gaming accomplishments and then let them compete in an actual sport in the Olympics.
  8. Notlaw21 Win User

    Day 1 Launch Titles revealed

    Shooting is in the Olympics so why would you not consider it a sport?
  9. Konis 69 Win User

    6v6 rush scrim

    ^ sounds like the couch potato olympics
Thema:

Why is there no summer olympic games like bejing olympics

Loading...
  1. Why is there no summer olympic games like bejing olympics - Similar Threads - Why summer olympic

  2. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  3. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  4. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  5. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  6. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  7. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  8. Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...

    in XboX Insiders
    Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says...
  9. Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...: Hey folks, just wondering what the crack is, I certainly think it's a good thing, for example I own RDR2 however, the disc is on its way out, I don't see why we having already paid and put in...
  10. Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs

    in XboX Insiders
    Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs: Look at the handheld market right now. On one side, you have $600–$900+ handheld PCs (ROG Ally, Legion Go, Steam Deck OLED) running desktop OS bloat, requiring constant setting tweaks, and...