Why is there no sound for me in the Callisto protocol can’t play the game with no sound is...

Discus and support Why is there no sound for me in the Callisto protocol can’t play the game with no sound is... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Have anyone have sound issues in the game Callisto protocol daa022a7-6187-4d8d-a42f-fd66622bc176 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by michael brooks3, Dec 2, 2022.

1. Why is there no sound for me in the Callisto protocol can’t play the game with no sound is...

Have anyone have sound issues in the game Callisto protocol

:)

michael brooks3, Dec 2, 2022
  2. Rostom L Win User

Recent screenshot captures are saying , the game title for Xbox one, even though the game and console are series x ?

Hi! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

I believe that you installed the game as Xbox One version. That's why it's giving you that label. Check this link https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/store/the-call...

If you want to upgrade to Xbox Series X/S version of the game, get the upgrade here https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/store/the-call...
    After purchasing the upgrade, search in the Xbox store for The Callisto Protocol:tm: for Xbox Series X|S to install the Xbox Series X|S version of the game.
  3. GigaDanNY Win User

Xbox One game version instead of Series S/X

Switch Pro? Which console is that? You mean the Switch OLED? And if so, The Callisto Protocol wasn't released for the Nintendo Switch...
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

Is Series X/S OPTIMIZED irritating anyone else?

Callisto protocol also has an Xbox one version

I tried loading the series version of control from USB and my console said I needed to transfer the game
  5. Rostom L Win User

Recent screenshot captures are saying , the game title for Xbox one, even though the game and console are series x ?

Thanks for that information. Have you tried to search in the Xbox store for The Callisto Protocol for Xbox Series X|S if you see the version already installed on your console?
  6. Dérek Augusto Win User

Callisto protocol Xbox Series

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Jodovalo, we are from the microsoft xbox forum community, friend.

I apologize, but I could not understand your question about this question correctly.

How can I be helping you, friend?

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
Thema:

Why is there no sound for me in the Callisto protocol can’t play the game with no sound is...

1. Why is there no sound for me in the Callisto protocol can’t play the game with no sound is... - Similar Threads - Why sound Callisto

2. Why does sound only come from one external speaker when using the optical output?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does sound only come from one external speaker when using the optical output?: I have a pair of speakers plugged into my Xbox One S using the optical port and sound only comes out one side. I’ve already verified that both speakers do work. I’ve tried changing a few settings...
  3. Why does my Xbox game chat work but no game audio or sounds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox game chat work but no game audio or sounds: I just got the Astro A10 headset and have tried every way I could possibly find and think of. I just then managed to get the mic to work when spoken into and can hear other people in the Xbox...
  4. Why do I lose Atmos surround sound when I plug a headset into my wired controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I lose Atmos surround sound when I plug a headset into my wired controller?: The moment I plug my headset in to my Razer Wolverine V2 controller the sound mode on my XBOX changes the audio output to stereo uncompressed. The sound output cannot be changed back to any type...
  5. Why is my XboX making this sound?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my XboX making this sound?: My XboX series X makes a very annoying and frustrating sound and i think it’s an issue with the fan but it’s been doing this since i got it maybe it’s loose or something i’m not sure but how do i...
  6. Why are my headphones not giving sound?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why are my headphones not giving sound?: Hello, the problem about those headphone is that i dont hear anything expect my microphone from my console! It detects the headphones and i have the sound on, but i still dont hear anything! I...
  7. Why is F1 on and off sound?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is F1 on and off sound?: Some skills need to use F1-F12 shortcuts when playing the game, but you can't release the skills after pressing them, and they still have their ordinary functions, I checked some information, but...
  8. Why cant i hear sound from my monitor

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why cant i hear sound from my monitor: I connected my xbox series x to my monitor via hdmi and i cant hear any sound is there any way to fix this? My monitor is the hp pavilion aa00364a-0db3-4000-b8e0-de84e35d4c58
  9. Why is my Xbox Series S sound popping and glitching?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my Xbox Series S sound popping and glitching?: Every morning that I turn my Xbox on my sound on Youtube and the home menu has a weird popping and glitching sound. I restart my Xbox and it works just fine but if I turn it back on later in the...
  10. Why does my Minecraft (Win10) have no sound?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my Minecraft (Win10) have no sound?: After updating the game Minecraft a few days ago on my WIndows 10 PC, I found that the game will not play music or sound when it should. I have already tried restarting the game several times,...