Why is there no progress on Black Friday Sale punch card?

Discus and support Why is there no progress on Black Friday Sale punch card? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; The Black Friday Sale punch card says when you spend $50 or more on the Black Friday Sale titles, you earn 2500 points. However, on my punch card, it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by CreepTheClown, Nov 22, 2022.

1. Why is there no progress on Black Friday Sale punch card?

The Black Friday Sale punch card says when you spend $50 or more on the Black Friday Sale titles, you earn 2500 points. However, on my punch card, it shows $0/$50 for my current status on the “track your purchases” punch. I know for sure I spent at least $50 and it’s not updating. Why?

:)

CreepTheClown, Nov 22, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Just a friendly reminder though that for Microsoft Rewards concern there is a dedicated team that handles them which is the Microsoft Rewards Team.

To help you, please visit this link and click on "Get Help":

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...
  3. Tox1cSku11 Win User

Microsoft rewards app isn't loading/working

i am having the same problem as with I hope they get it fixed before the black Friday sale ends so we can get the black friday punch card
  4. makinmagic3-F9C21CB9 Win User

Xbox LIVE Fan Appreciation Sale

5. Fear2Eternity Win User

so the Deal of the Week is GTAV at $59.99???

The day before black Friday. My local walmart has pre- black Friday sales.
  6. Albert X Win User

Sekiro

Not for now. But it is on sale for $39 on tbd Black Friday Sale.
Thema:

1. Why is there no progress on Black Friday Sale punch card? - Similar Threads - Why progress Black

2. Why won’t my headset connect?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won’t my headset connect?: I tried to join a party via the xbox game bar on my PC, because all of my friends are on their xbox’s, I’m getting audio from my games but it won’t connect to the xbox app, I tried going through...
  3. Why is my Xbox series X crashing and completely shutting down during games such as Chivalry...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox series X crashing and completely shutting down during games such as Chivalry...: I have spent over a year now dealing with this issue of my console shutting down mid game, and I have spoken with countless call center representatives from another country that has been very...
  4. why is my xbox running bad

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is my xbox running bad: i bought my series s a few years ago and for the past year it’s been running really bad like i don’t have a 120hz monitor. My monitor that i have right now is a 165hz so it is compatible with the...
  5. Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned: I have a friend who bought a fairly new xbox from Walmart in December 2023 now to ad some context this guy is stupid he doesn't know jack about software and how to hack program and tamper. He was...
  6. Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?: I am trying to play some black ops three zombies with my friends but I cannot join them because bo3 says my nat type is strict. But when I go to my Xbox's network settings it says open and all...
  7. why suspend my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    why suspend my account: Why log me out my account for that ive had for 12 years then when i put all the right information on the stuff its telling me to put in then it says im wrong And then when I ask for support it...
  8. Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...: I followed the directions on the game and when I went to the Xbox code and went on my console it didn’t work it’s said it had already Been used and it was 1,000 vbuck on that card that I can’t use...
  9. “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?: [img] The problem is persistent and I can not seem to find any troubleshooting solutions at all. 3315c945-3c3b-4d5e-83c3-182458e7561a
  10. Why did my MW2 progress reset following Nov. 2nd 2023 update?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did my MW2 progress reset following Nov. 2nd 2023 update?: My rank has been reset to 0. I no longer have access to player skins, my captured souls reset when I was over 600. I still have my Ranked Play skin equipped but cannot change it. I still have all...