Why is there no progress on Black Friday Sale punch card?

Discus and support Why is there no progress on Black Friday Sale punch card? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; The Black Friday Sale punch card says when you spend $50 or more on the Black Friday Sale titles, you earn 2500 points. However, on my punch card, it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by CreepTheClown, Nov 22, 2022.

  1. Why is there no progress on Black Friday Sale punch card?


    The Black Friday Sale punch card says when you spend $50 or more on the Black Friday Sale titles, you earn 2500 points. However, on my punch card, it shows $0/$50 for my current status on the “track your purchases” punch. I know for sure I spent at least $50 and it’s not updating. Why?

    :)
     
    CreepTheClown, Nov 22, 2022
    #1
  2. Francia J. Win User

    Why is there no progress on Black Friday Sale punch card?

    Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

    Just a friendly reminder though that for Microsoft Rewards concern there is a dedicated team that handles them which is the Microsoft Rewards Team.

    To help you, please visit this link and click on "Get Help":

    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...
  3. Tox1cSku11 Win User

    Microsoft rewards app isn't loading/working

    i am having the same problem as with I hope they get it fixed before the black Friday sale ends so we can get the black friday punch card
  4. makinmagic3-F9C21CB9 Win User

    Xbox LIVE Fan Appreciation Sale

  5. Fear2Eternity Win User

    so the Deal of the Week is GTAV at $59.99???

    The day before black Friday. My local walmart has pre- black Friday sales.
  6. Albert X Win User

    Sekiro

    Not for now. But it is on sale for $39 on tbd Black Friday Sale.
Thema:

Why is there no progress on Black Friday Sale punch card?

Loading...
  1. Why is there no progress on Black Friday Sale punch card? - Similar Threads - Why progress Black

  2. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  3. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  4. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  5. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  6. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  7. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  8. Why did Minecraft save my progress to a random day in July of 2024?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did Minecraft save my progress to a random day in July of 2024?: I haven't played Minecraft since early January of this year; however, when I logged on today. My most recent game's progress was saved as of a random date in July of 2024, and all progress after...
  9. Why I lose my campaign progress in Modern Warfare 2 (2022) when I try to play multiplayer...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why I lose my campaign progress in Modern Warfare 2 (2022) when I try to play multiplayer...: Everytime I try to play multiplayer offline without Internet it resets my single player story campaign progress back to the beginning. 30daf08d-bfc8-4bfc-b940-26896a2d609f
  10. Why did my MW2 progress reset following Nov. 2nd 2023 update?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did my MW2 progress reset following Nov. 2nd 2023 update?: My rank has been reset to 0. I no longer have access to player skins, my captured souls reset when I was over 600. I still have my Ranked Play skin equipped but cannot change it. I still have all...