why is there no option to choose audio output for minecraft windows 10 edition?

Discus and support why is there no option to choose audio output for minecraft windows 10 edition? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; how has microsoft failed to include this BASIC feature? there are many other VERY basic features left out of windows 10 edition, but this is one of the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by tidman, Feb 26, 2023.

1. tidman
    tidman Guest

how has microsoft failed to include this BASIC feature? there are many other VERY basic features left out of windows 10 edition, but this is one of the most annoying to me. I use voicemeeter for routing my audio on my computer, and whenever i open minecraft for windows 10, all my audio dies, no matter what i do. no game audio, discord audio stops working, everything. its very frustrating to have to change my audio settings every time i want to play minecraft. Microsoft needs to show it actually cares about its customers and fix these stupid problems.

:)

tidman, Feb 26, 2023
  2. DerVaddi Win User

Xbox One X Controllers no sound with headset connected to them

3. Wille M. Win User

How can I fix my Minecraft audio?

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there.

I'm Wille, an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

I'm sorry to hear that you're having issues with Minecraft audio.

Apparently, only Minecraft has this issue. Some users have reported that using Razers surround sound 7.1 can interfere with the audio whether turned on or off. Apparently, removing it solves the problem.

If this is not the case for you, try the steps below:

Step 1

Windows 11:

Press Windows+i keys or open the Start Menu and click Settings > Accessibility > Audio > turn on the Mono Audio option.

Windows 10:

Press Windows+i keys or open the Start Menu and click Settings > Ease of Access > Audio > turn on the Mono Audio option.

Step 2

Open the Game Bar (Windows + G) and change The sound output from the surround sound speaker option to whatever your regular headphone output is.

If the problem persists, could you please let me know what is the make and model of your mobo?
  4. DerVaddi Win User

headset wont work xbox one x

5. DerVaddi Win User

Audio Output on Xbox One Controller Stopped Working

6. DerVaddi Win User

Headset Noise

Thema:

1. why is there no option to choose audio output for minecraft windows 10 edition? - Similar Threads - why option choose

2. Why is it not an option to move captires from xbox network to internal storage?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is it not an option to move captires from xbox network to internal storage?: As the subject states, since they're going to be deleting captures, I want them on something where they're not going tk be deleted at the mad whims of microsoft. I want my captures on my xbox...
  3. Why does my controller not select apps or options but in games the controller works...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my controller not select apps or options but in games the controller works...: Why does my controller not select apps or options even though I see it responding but in games the controller works perfectly fine? It also keeps sticking to the top of the screen even though I...
  4. Smart Delivery. Why not make it optional?

in XboX Insiders
    Smart Delivery. Why not make it optional?: Cant Smart Delivery just be a optional thing? Like some games i see that optimization is great like fortnite, cod etc... so yeah i want those to be.. but as a Series S user with a external SSD...
  5. Why is the option to Delete Everywhere gone??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is the option to Delete Everywhere gone??: My fiance and I are trying to delete the saved files, including on the Cloud. We've followed all the steps, but when we finally get to the last and final step, the only option is Delete Locally....
  6. Why can't I see the option to buy using the Microsoft account balance after I redeemed my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I see the option to buy using the Microsoft account balance after I redeemed my...: [img] [img] I bought a 25 dollar gift card and redeemed it in the store then I wanted to get my self some ea fc points but the option to buy with Microsoft account balance didn't show up its been...
  7. Why do I not have the option to change my Hertz allowed in my Xbox setting?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I not have the option to change my Hertz allowed in my Xbox setting?: I currently just got the Xbox Series X and was wanting to run 120 FPS, but I noticed there is not an option to change it in my Xbox settings. I have the "Acer Nitro 34" Class UWQHD Curved Gaming...
  8. Why does this Xbox insist that I am in the United Kingdom and give me no option to change it??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does this Xbox insist that I am in the United Kingdom and give me no option to change it??: I just purchased the Xbox series x and throughout the setup I saw no where that I could have possibly told it that I was in the uk, but now that I am trying to set up a payment form for game pass,...
  9. Why is reporting in-game voice chat an option for players who opt out of family settings?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is reporting in-game voice chat an option for players who opt out of family settings?: Xbox needs to be for everyone, I clouding free-speaking adults whose gaming experience is enhanced by free speech, confrontation, dark humor, etc. If I wanted that, I'd be going to the local...
  10. Why is the IDeal option dark and can't be picked?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is the IDeal option dark and can't be picked?: Hi microsoft, I recently tried to buy Minecraft Java and Bedrock, but I noticed that my IDeal option was dark, and couldn't be clicked. This was in my Xbox app on the payment pay. Why is it...