Why is there no Intellivision Flash back for xbox one (the xbox original game) when there...

Discus and support Why is there no Intellivision Flash back for xbox one (the xbox original game) when there... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; To whom it may concern: I was just wondering why is there no Intellivision Flash back for xbox one (the xbox original game) when there is Atari, sega... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by tacticsrus, Mar 19, 2019.

  1. tacticsrus
    tacticsrus Guest

    Why is there no Intellivision Flash back for xbox one (the xbox original game) when there...


    To whom it may concern:

    I was just wondering why is there no Intellivision Flash back for xbox one (the xbox original game) when there is Atari, sega etc...? Will it ever be available?

    Thankyou,

    Mark Wilkin

    :)
     
    tacticsrus, Mar 19, 2019
    #1
  2. WPAK Win User

    Why is there no Intellivision Flash back for xbox one (the xbox original game) when there is Atari, sega etc...?

    Hi there,

    the is probably up to the creators of the game or the platform to decide, not really something Xbox controls.

    So it might be best to try and reach out to people that may 'control' that for Intellivision
  3. HassanB Win User

    GTA: San Andreas dirty disc

    I don't think that GTA San Andreas will work when downloading to a flash drive since it's an original Xbox game. Original Xbox games require an original Xbox 360 hard drive to play.
  4. webdevkit Win User

    Wholesome experiences on Xbox.

    For years, my brother and I would receive video games for Christmas, from the original NES up to the Switch, from Intellivision to PlayStation to Xbox One.

    I always enjoyed sharing the experience of playing a new game with him and my parents. “The graphics are so realistic” must’ve been said 20 times over the years.
  5. JUICE 5150 Win User

    Counter Strike Global Offensive

    @Varakharne-lol at the guy who assumes I'm a kid when I actually stood in line and bought an intellivision in 1982. Its called progress dude, if I wanted to play games that look and feel like the original xbox then I wouldn't have bought a 360 (actually
    have bought five of them but thats a different story).
  6. Verachi Win User

    GTA: San Andreas dirty disc

    [quote user="Hassassinade"]

    I don't think that GTA San Andreas will work when downloading to a flash drive since it's an original Xbox game. Original Xbox games require an original Xbox 360 hard drive to play.

    [/quote]

    That's a good point.
Thema:

Why is there no Intellivision Flash back for xbox one (the xbox original game) when there...

Loading...
  1. Why is there no Intellivision Flash back for xbox one (the xbox original game) when there... - Similar Threads - Why Intellivision Flash

  2. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  3. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  4. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  5. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  6. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  7. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  8. Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...

    in XboX Insiders
    Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says...
  9. Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...: Hey folks, just wondering what the crack is, I certainly think it's a good thing, for example I own RDR2 however, the disc is on its way out, I don't see why we having already paid and put in...
  10. Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs

    in XboX Insiders
    Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs: Look at the handheld market right now. On one side, you have $600–$900+ handheld PCs (ROG Ally, Legion Go, Steam Deck OLED) running desktop OS bloat, requiring constant setting tweaks, and...