Why is there no easy way to view what games I own on the Xbox platform via the web?

Discus and support Why is there no easy way to view what games I own on the Xbox platform via the web? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Navigating the feedback section on the Xbox website took me here. (So not my fault if this is the wrong place to talk about this..) I want to add a... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Devious_Malcontent, Mar 18, 2023.

  1. Why is there no easy way to view what games I own on the Xbox platform via the web?


    Navigating the feedback section on the Xbox website took me here. (So not my fault if this is the wrong place to talk about this..)

    I want to add a game to my wish list, this is the game here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-au/p/Overlord-II/BTLBX17B0PZC?activetab=pivot:overviewtab



    Its title is: Overlord II

    It appears as if the game has been delisted however, I obtained a copy prior to the delisting happening,

    the reason I want to add the game to my wish list is because there is no easy way to view or see what games I have in my Xbox library, unless you can suggest a way to see this?

    If not, I would like to formally make a feature request, from the Xbox website > my Xbox > a new item added called "My library", that lists all purchases and games in my library for the Xbox platform.

    There is probably a way to see this on the Xbox console itself but I don't want to boot it up every time I want to check what games I own.

    Attached Here is a screen grab of what I see when I access the web page.

    submitted by /u/Devious_Malcontent
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Devious_Malcontent, Mar 18, 2023
    #1
  2. Ambassador Kingz Win User

    No Wishlist on Xbox store???

    This has been a big desire of mine for some time. I hope its a list you can view from mobile, web and console, its been an easy way for me to look for games on sale on "other" consoles :D
  3. XO Sectomy Win User

    Region Change of my Son...

    why isnt there a xbox confirmation ?

    it changed via Web .... i cant do anything???

    all money and MS Points are Gone ?????

    no way !!?? no approvements ?

    please help me...

    his connection is broken, he get his own connection ! to xLive....

    and tomorrow is fifa 14 early access.... best time for that....
  4. Barry The Gibb Win User

    Hardest Tower!

    I haven't found a hard one yet and they BETTER be easy. Nothing worse in a game than Super-Mario platform craaaaaaaaaaaaap. Cavalry Point as an example is a disgrace to this game, what moron thought platforming your way to the top of that is good gaming?
  5. andersonpassos Win User

    Microsoft flight sim not able to install on Xbox one still after new update

    Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

    good morning

    what has been said is that the game will be released on the Xcloud platform, and that is where it can be played on xbox one. On xbox it is necessary to access xcloud via the web, and I need to follow when it will be added to Xcloud in the Game Pass environment.
  6. Barron Win User

    Sending friend requests via Xbox Live website

    Is there a way to send a friend request to an xbox one user from the PC/Web?

    I am in a gaming group and want to send requests to multiple people, it is easier to manage via the web.
Thema:

Why is there no easy way to view what games I own on the Xbox platform via the web?

Loading...
  1. Why is there no easy way to view what games I own on the Xbox platform via the web? - Similar Threads - Why easy view

  2. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  3. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  4. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  5. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  6. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  7. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  8. Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...

    in XboX Insiders
    Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says...
  9. Why is an easy game of TriPeaks on 9/16 unsolvable?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is an easy game of TriPeaks on 9/16 unsolvable?: The TriPeaks game on 9/16 is an easy level, but it is unsolvable. I am a premium user and am using Windows 11 Home. 70b5426f-4cd9-4f7d-a010-d878d43d43eb
  10. Why am I getting a BSOD when I launch a game that uses Easy Anti Cheat?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I getting a BSOD when I launch a game that uses Easy Anti Cheat?: When I try to launch Apex Legends, Battlefield 2042, or Elden Ring it causes a blue screen crash. The error message I get varies a bit: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL...