Why is there no chat on Roblox Xbox?

Discus and support Why is there no chat on Roblox Xbox? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; What’s the point of removing chat meanwhile you can do that on Minecraft and it’s also 10+ Like have y’all gone insane or are y’all just stupid... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nearon Smiley, Jun 2, 2023.

1. Why is there no chat on Roblox Xbox?

What’s the point of removing chat meanwhile you can do that on Minecraft and it’s also 10+

Like have y’all gone insane or are y’all just stupid

Roblox has released something age restrictions where the player has to be a certain age to start chatting now why aren’t Xbox player allowed to use this idk but the game would still be 10+ because of this feature as parents can restrict them from chatting until their child is older ITS COMMEN SENSE sheesh

:)

Nearon Smiley, Jun 2, 2023
  2. nardia he Win User

Will Roblox game chat ever come to Xbox?

Does that also apply with voice chat as well. Does that also mean in all other devices roblox is rated as “pg” rating allowing game chat as well as voice chat to be allowed? And why is Xbox the only one that has e rating for Roblox when minors would usually play Roblox on iPads and parental phone’s usually because most are to young to own Xbox’s or consoles since there used for more violent games such as Cod, gta, siege ect. And also couldn’t they add permanent banning in game chat on roblox for console if they where to receive to many warnings like 3 for example
  3. Dydra Win User

I swear these toxic people on PC can still chat tho
  4. Tezzarrific Win User

it is roblox that removed it not microsoft, ask them to update it to allow it, it was removed due to toxicity and safety concerns.
  5. John Stassen Win User

"commen" sense is a hell of a lot less common these days....
  6. Yuanqi Tan Win User

I know, right? It is the worst thing someone has like ever done!
Thema:

1. Why is there no chat on Roblox Xbox? - Similar Threads - Why chat Roblox

2. Why when I'm in a party am I stuck in game chat and cannot enter party chat.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why when I'm in a party am I stuck in game chat and cannot enter party chat.: When I am in a party I am instantly in game chat and whenever I press go to party chat it keeps me in game chat. 9ef27869-43fb-4fef-8ccf-f69b9e4d29fb
  3. Why is my roblox xbox voice chat not working

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is my roblox xbox voice chat not working: (I set all my Communication settings to everyone and my age is verified And also my xbox Communication settings are also set to everyone) PLS help IDK what else I can do...
  4. why is there no chat box in-game robox i want to know what my friends are talking about but...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why is there no chat box in-game robox i want to know what my friends are talking about but...: when me and my friends are playing they always ask why i cant chat and i have to say that im on xbox this is really a problem and i think it should be changed 83e24289-a70d-4383-b560-3e1859e794ab
  5. Why does my Xbox game chat work but no game audio or sounds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox game chat work but no game audio or sounds: I just got the Astro A10 headset and have tried every way I could possibly find and think of. I just then managed to get the mic to work when spoken into and can hear other people in the Xbox...
  6. Why can't I talk to friends in Xbox game chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I talk to friends in Xbox game chat?: Hello! Whenever I invite my friends to an Xbox call I have to keep game bar open in order to talk to them. Whenever I tab out of game bar to play a game I try to talk my friends cant hear me. I...
  7. Why my game still shows voice chat restrictions but I haven't said anything bad

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why my game still shows voice chat restrictions but I haven't said anything bad: I don't really understand why it's still doing it. 9c098a46-b81d-4583-8c63-99ceac2718cc
  8. Why haven't you guys added Roblox chat back?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why haven't you guys added Roblox chat back?: Roblox has been updated their age ratings to 13+ and that was the reason you guys removed it in the first place, being able to chat on Roblox genuinely helped me content wise and you guys took...
  9. why is there no voice chat in Microsoft store roblox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why is there no voice chat in Microsoft store roblox?: I used website roblox before, but it doesn't work for me anymore for some reason, so I switched for Microsoft site roblox but I have seen some glitches, such as even when I put in first person or...
  10. Roblox Voice chat works on the website version, but not the microsoft store version?? why...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox Voice chat works on the website version, but not the microsoft store version?? why...: Roblox Voice chat works on the website version, but not the microsoft store version?? why is this? a8190ded-4c67-48c8-a26b-33211b7f87a5