Why is there no audio on the NFL app on Xbox One?

Discus and support Why is there no audio on the NFL app on Xbox One? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I do not have any audio on the NFL app on my Xbox One. Trying to watch the games and have no sound whatsoever. All other pps work fine.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by NepRec33, Dec 27, 2022.

1. NepRec33
    NepRec33 Guest

I do not have any audio on the NFL app on my Xbox One. Trying to watch the games and have no sound whatsoever. All other pps work fine.

:)

NepRec33, Dec 27, 2022
  2. Super Diggers Win User

NFL App in UK

Agreed. This was one of the reasons I upgraded. Where is my nfl app? Why is there no nfl app? When will there be an nfl app? And so on and so forth.
  3. Sam J1 Win User

This still did not work, any other suggestions?
  4. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

To fix this, please perform a power cycle on your console by following the steps below:

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

If that didn't work resetting the console keeping games and apps will be the next option. Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Reset and keep my games & apps.
  5. LSpear76 Win User

NFL App bug

Just checked on my Windows Phone NFL app. There are 102 videos in the Greatest Games section, but only 16 can be accessed through the Xbox One NFL app. Why can't someone fix the Xbox One app so paying members can watch the videos they pay for?
  6. xXBOXxOne Win User

Will I be able to watch the superbowl with the nfl app

why would you want to watch a game on your app? on your tablet or phone? stream to through the xbox one? IF you mean the NFL Network then the answer is NO.
Thema:

1. Why is there no audio on the NFL app on Xbox One? - Similar Threads - Why audio NFL

2. Why does my Xbox game chat work but no game audio or sounds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox game chat work but no game audio or sounds: I just got the Astro A10 headset and have tried every way I could possibly find and think of. I just then managed to get the mic to work when spoken into and can hear other people in the Xbox...
  3. Why do my twitch streams have no audio?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do my twitch streams have no audio?: I noticed this last night while streaming some gameplay for a friend and noticed it had no audio. I can’t figure out how to fix it which is why I’m here, since you don’t really need the twitch app...
  4. Why doesn't Discord audio on Xbox go through TV speakers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn't Discord audio on Xbox go through TV speakers?: No sounds from Discord VC is played on TV speakers. The chat overlay shows that sound is being played, and all sound goes through when a headset is attached, but if no headset is attached it just...
  5. why is my audio being picked up through the xbox and not my microphone

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is my audio being picked up through the xbox and not my microphone: when playing with my friends my mic wasn’t working/ “sounding like i was talking through a microwave” so they muted my chat and it still said it was picking up audio so i then completely unplugged...
  6. Why can't I adjust Audio & music?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I adjust Audio & music?: I plugged in my Groove Onn wired headphones into my PDP wired controller using the 3.5mm audio jack. however, as i stated, it wont let me adjust the audio & music icon. instead it says this: "use...
  7. Why does my audio bug out

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my audio bug out: Im on old gen, xbox one s. I will be getting new gen in a couple months. But something recently has really annoyed me, this only happens in fortnite. When i am talking to a friend in a party while...
  8. why no audio?

in XBoX on Windows
    why no audio?: Why am I not getting any sound through my monitor with my Xbox one s, for Christmas I got a acer 165 hz gaming monitor and no matter what we do no sound comes out....
  9. why I can only hear discord audio but the games and etc I dont hear

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why I can only hear discord audio but the games and etc I dont hear: When I start xbox I cant hear a thing besides discord party I tries reseting console and controller but id doesnt work. help. Aslo I am using wired headset. 5ca6bc9c-6caa-4adc-b14e-95f5848cfcd9
  10. Why does Xbox game bar mute audio when I start a recording?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Xbox game bar mute audio when I start a recording?: When I open Xbox Game bar it never remembers which device I set for default output or input device on either the Mix or Voice tab. When I record a clip or Start a recording it auto mutes and I'm...