Why is there no 60fps option when live streaming from the console?

Discus and support Why is there no 60fps option when live streaming from the console? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I'm just curious as to why this has never been a thing on the console when its possible on PS. 63485a68-85d1-4d46-9ecc-71efa3251daa Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by C4PTAIIN, Feb 18, 2023.

1. C4PTAIIN
    C4PTAIIN Guest

I'm just curious as to why this has never been a thing on the console when its possible on PS.

:)

C4PTAIIN, Feb 18, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

Hi! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

It is most likely due to it affecting game performance.

I would recommend you to buy a capture card to have it record with no problems at all using a PC as well
  3. iAmJamessss Win User

Xbox One X 60 FPS DVR

I also have the same question as you. However, the option for FPS other than 30 isn't available currently. Some ways you can record in 60FPS is by using your Xbox DVR on any Windows 10 device and streaming your Xbox screen on to your monitor and recording
    it from there in 60FPS. Or just buy a 1080p 60FPS capture card...
  4. Shaggy2000 Win User

Xbox to pc via hdmi

I think what you'll need is a separate capture card/streaming device.

The best known is the Elgato range, however they aren't cheap, but it allows you to do exactly what you described, ie plug your console into your PC and stream your games live.

HD60 S+ | elgato.com

The link ive provided is the cheapest in the range, it streams at 4k @ 60fps but its £190, it can capture but only at 1080p 60fps
  5. Hellhog Win User

TitanFall at 60FPS

For those wondering, the 360 version isn't being developed by Respawn. It is from some other company with Respawn oversight. You can safely assume the 360 version will be like any other game, either 720p 30fps or if they pull from their COD history it will
    be 600p 60fps. That vid though I'm pretty sure was the One version. 4-way directional pad image in the bottom left, 360 is 8 way remember. Plus that was definitely in 1080p 60fps. But if the One/PS4 is defaulted to run most games 1080p 60fps, I will be very
    happy. Of course to reach that 60fps, many games will not be running as high quality as they could be but it will definitely be nice. Thanks for that link OP! It was great! I really wish Microsoft/Sony/EA/Ubisoft could learn how to stream better for their
    conferences. Their streams usually suck which I consider to be no excuse when streams like Dreamhack's are perfect. If they ran their streams in 1080p 60fps on Twitch, so many more gamers (that had the download speed to watch) would be wowed by the games.
  6. GUN5L1NGER Win User

Give your family access to your entire games library anytime, anywhere

@ LostKauz Good question. If you can stream your game from the cloud from any console, and play as your streaming, why install at all, assuming you have a good enough connection to support this? I heard that installs are mandatory. Why, if you could stream
    from the cloud? That seems to make no sense.

I have Frontier as my only option for internet, so streaming anything is a hassle.
Thema:

1. Why is there no 60fps option when live streaming from the console? - Similar Threads - Why 60fps option

2. Why is my Xbox series X crashing and completely shutting down during games such as Chivalry...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox series X crashing and completely shutting down during games such as Chivalry...: I have spent over a year now dealing with this issue of my console shutting down mid game, and I have spoken with countless call center representatives from another country that has been very...
  3. why is my xbox running bad

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is my xbox running bad: i bought my series s a few years ago and for the past year it’s been running really bad like i don’t have a 120hz monitor. My monitor that i have right now is a 165hz so it is compatible with the...
  4. Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned: I have a friend who bought a fairly new xbox from Walmart in December 2023 now to ad some context this guy is stupid he doesn't know jack about software and how to hack program and tamper. He was...
  5. Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?: I am trying to play some black ops three zombies with my friends but I cannot join them because bo3 says my nat type is strict. But when I go to my Xbox's network settings it says open and all...
  6. why suspend my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    why suspend my account: Why log me out my account for that ive had for 12 years then when i put all the right information on the stuff its telling me to put in then it says im wrong And then when I ask for support it...
  7. Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...: I followed the directions on the game and when I went to the Xbox code and went on my console it didn’t work it’s said it had already Been used and it was 1,000 vbuck on that card that I can’t use...
  8. “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?: [img] The problem is persistent and I can not seem to find any troubleshooting solutions at all. 3315c945-3c3b-4d5e-83c3-182458e7561a
  9. Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is: W I'm getting billed for[MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO] I don't know why or what it is?help please 71cfec8f-e672-4d9a-afdc-8f42dbbd5613
  10. Why is the download speed on xbox 360 0.01 mbps?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is the download speed on xbox 360 0.01 mbps?!: I hooked up my 360 so i can play while my xbox one is being used and i have a few games that are not compatible on the new gens but its taking sooo long to download anything and its downloading at...