why is there no 1440p game clip support

Discus and support why is there no 1440p game clip support in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; why is there no 1440p game clip support and only 720p,1080p,and 4k but not the 1440p option even tho i can output at 1440p?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Minotaur Matt, Jun 3, 2019.

  1. why is there no 1440p game clip support


    why is there no 1440p game clip support and only 720p,1080p,and 4k but not the 1440p option even tho i can output at 1440p?

    :)
     
    Minotaur Matt, Jun 3, 2019
    #1
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

    why is there no 1440p game clip support

    Probably just one of those features they missed. I would suggest posting this on the xboxideas.uservoice.com website. The more votes it gets, the more chance it will be implemented in a future update.
  3. Sheppard22 Win User

    Xbox Series X 1440p Monitor

    I have checked the manual, it says it supports 1440p 120hz over hdmi the only thing it supports over display port is 1440p 165hz. So I will ask again why won't it let me set it manually hdmi then choose 1440p 120hz, but the option is available with auto detect. The monitor also supports VRR and free sync over hdmi.
  4. sandy the hippy Win User

    Why is my monitor not letting me select 1440p and 120hz at the same time?

    That monitor supports 120hz ONLY at 1080p, and 60hz at 1440p according to the companies website. That would be why you cant select 120hz at 1440p

    "With our monitors, you can run 120Hz at 1080p resolution. Or you can rock a pixel-perfect 1440p resolution at a 60Hz refresh rate. Even knowing this, you’re now able to enjoy buttery smooth gameplay
    on one of the most popular game consoles of all time — thanks to FreeSync support"

    From viotek website
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

    How to enable 1440p on xbox series x

    Hi,

    It's not possible on that display. The big reason why is that it isn't a 1440P display, at least it isn't a 16:9 aspect 1440P display, it's a 21:9 Ultra-wide monitor. Xbox only supports 1440P 16:9 aspect ratio displays. These monitors have a resolution of 2560 x 1440, yours has a resolution of 3440 x 1440.

    The Asus ROG PG348Q is designed more for PC gaming not console gaming. Unless Microsoft provide support for these types of monitors in the future I'm afraid you're stuck with a maximum resolution of 1080P.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

    2k display xbox series X

    So what options do I have? Only 1080p
    Hi,

    A resolution of 1080P is 1920x1080, while 1440P is 2560x1440. Since your display doesn't support 1440P, the highest resolution would be 1080P.

    To get 1440P would require a PC gaming monitor that supports that resolution.
Thema:

why is there no 1440p game clip support

Loading...
  1. why is there no 1440p game clip support - Similar Threads - why 1440p game

  2. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  3. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  4. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  5. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  6. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  7. Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...

    in XboX Insiders
    Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says...
  8. Why can't i run both 1440p and 120hz on my Xbox Series S at the same time?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't i run both 1440p and 120hz on my Xbox Series S at the same time?: When I go to switch my resolution to 1440p my refresh rate switches to 60hz in my xbox settings. I have a monitor which supports both 144hz and 1440p, it works fine on my pc and i have a hdmi 2.1...
  9. Why isn't my xbox series s running 1440p@120hz?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Why isn't my xbox series s running 1440p@120hz?: Hello, I recently bought a new MSI monitor from amazon. It is 1440p and reaches up to 170hz. I am aware that the xbox series s can only reach up to 120hz and 1440p, however, when I bought it and...
  10. Why xbox not support 1440p+HDR

    in XBoX on Windows
    Why xbox not support 1440p+HDR: Hello, playstation 5 support 1440p+HDR....... xbox not - WHY ? 37fb986e-7df8-40a1-9f41-8e494fe8199b