Why is there a time limit on my situation?

Discus and support Why is there a time limit on my situation? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I didn't realize I only had 72 hours to respond. Nothing was resolved. At least a week and a half of trying to buy from games, with a cancellation... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RubyCylinder, Mar 27, 2023.

1. RubyCylinder
    RubyCylinder Guest

I didn't realize I only had 72 hours to respond.

Nothing was resolved. At least a week and a half of trying to buy from games, with a cancellation responses. These "Cancelled" orders were actually charged to my account with nothing in return.

Each time I ordered, the games said the transaction had been cancelled. I didn't think to immediately check my bank account and kept trying to get purchases, thinking the system would right itself over time. Clearly not, I just kept getting charged for cancelled purchases.

I would either have my purchases, or be refunded.

Thank you

:)

RubyCylinder, Mar 27, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi RubyCylinder!

Sorry to hear about what happened. Let's see what we can do about this matter here.

First, check your account order history on https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/ if your orders are actually canceled.

If they're canceled, that would mean that Microsoft wasn't able to get your payment successfully. It may appear that you got charged from your bank but certainly your payments are being returned or reversed. That depends on the bank's policy on when they will post it back to your account. It could take 3 to 5 business days or could be more than 10 days. I advise you to contact your bank as well.
  3. Immortal Monty Win User

Console 3 - Gaming+

Console 3 has been going since 2010 with the aim of bringing together older gamers who can't commit to game nights and have limited time to spend on games but wanted an opportunity to meet people in a similar situation to themselves. If you want to join
    a relaxed and friendly gaming community then why not give us a try.
  4. Tezzerrific Win User

Statutory Rights for a refund

digital items are the same on all platforms, no refunds after 14 days or after 2 hours of play, as the game was not working all that time then why did you not seek a refund before the time was reached. when purchasing you agree to the terms for the digital refund limit.

reply to the denied email you got and explain the situation to see if they can overturn it. did you ring or contact support within that 14 days to see about fixing the issue, if not why not.
  5. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Forza Motorsports 4-6, Horizon 2-3 servers down. End of support for servers?

Hi SpencerMA71R! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Currently seems to not be any server issues reported for this games

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status

However as you mentioned there's limited support currently for this games, unfortunately Xbox support can't help on this situations as the game support it's the only one who can actually say if they will fix this, hopefully they will, but as the support it's limited it could take some time
  6. Lord Dirt Win User

Time Limit

Suprised no one is going after Capcom for false advertising.
Thema:

1. Why is there a time limit on my situation? - Similar Threads - Why limit situation

2. Why are some of my previously purchased games not showing up?!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are some of my previously purchased games not showing up?!?: Back when I had an xbox 360 I had bought or downloaded thru game pass, gta 5 and multiple other games digitally, I now have an xbox x, I've logged in with the same account and gta 5 along with a...
  3. The new double-wide "happening now" thing is hideous, and nobody liked it, so why are you...

in XboX Insiders
    The new double-wide "happening now" thing is hideous, and nobody liked it, so why are you...: What's the point of the insider program if you don't even listen to the feedback? This sub has nearly a million subscribers, but typically, around 30 people browsing it at any given time, if...
  4. Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X: I'm having some serious trouble atm with trying to get 360 games to work on my series X. These are all games that until today worked fine. Now it will not connect to xbox live for the cloud or my...
  5. Why is the Xbox App Download Limit Tied to the Windows Update Bandwidth Settings?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is the Xbox App Download Limit Tied to the Windows Update Bandwidth Settings?: This is a very tedious issue I have with the Xbox app. Why is the download limit tied to the Windows update bandwidth? The app should have its own download limits. This was an issue I spent ages...
  6. Why has my refund limit been reached when I haven't requested one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why has my refund limit been reached when I haven't requested one?: My 3 year old son accidentally purchased a digital game and in game currency. I requested to have it refunded within the hour it was purchased and it was denied saying that I had reached the max...
  7. Why does Xbox call support hang up on ppl and have a max call limit

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does Xbox call support hang up on ppl and have a max call limit: I called Xbox support to help fix a problem and they hung up on me 3 or 4 separate times so I can’t call back cause of the daily limit. Do better microsoft 756882cb-f3f5-4894-a1e3-c96b5eae529e
  8. Why does xbox limit users to such a small range of headset choices?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does xbox limit users to such a small range of headset choices?: Why does xbox limit users to such a small range of headset choices, can you please certify more devices? It's a shame how few new headset models have support for xbox, of course they all work with...
  9. Why does Microsoft consistently mislead about XBox cloud storage limits and and their...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Microsoft consistently mislead about XBox cloud storage limits and and their...: I am asking this because my autistic 8 year-old daughter loves playing Minecraft on XBox Series X. It's her happy place--where she goes for solace. She spends hours building all kinds of things....
  10. Why does the May 2023 dashboard update limit me to pinning TWO groups to the home page?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the May 2023 dashboard update limit me to pinning TWO groups to the home page?: I have had several groups on the home page for as long as we've had groups. Just got the update, and it appears to limit me to no more than two groups. This is bad. Nay, it is evil. You put up a...