Why is there a sad face next to my PC clips on Xbox game bar?

Discus and support Why is there a sad face next to my PC clips on Xbox game bar? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; For some reason there is a sad face next to my clips on my PC Xbox game bar. 06c47bdc-c177-44c7-a3cc-4f3cff4dc133 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Eduardo Loera, Dec 13, 2023.

  1. Why is there a sad face next to my PC clips on Xbox game bar?


    For some reason there is a sad face next to my clips on my PC Xbox game bar.

    :)
     
    Eduardo Loera, Dec 13, 2023
    #1
  2. Eduardo Loera Win User

    Why is there a sad face next to my PC clips on Xbox game bar?

    I have this problem on PC, not on console
  3. Courtney Todd Win User

    Why is there a sad face next to my PC clips on Xbox game bar?

    Hi Eduardo, my name is Courtney and I would be happy to help.

    With the intention of helping you, I did an internal search on the Microsoft community forum and found a response from User UbiSubject17 explaining the reason for the sad face near the Clips. He said this:

    When we take a clip or screenshot, it says it's been uploaded to Xbox Live, but if you check your Captures, they're not actually on Xbox Live, they stay only on your console, and you can't share a screenshot unless it's on Xbox Live, hence the "sad face". Then you would have no choice but to mark them all and upload them to OneDrive, which is not the same and uses valuable storage, which if you need more, you will have to pay for.

    Information source (Credits): https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/24a592f8-13ed-41ea-8008-933c1a3b495b

    I hope this information has been useful to you.

    Best regards,
    Courtney.
  4. MarsNeedsTacos Win User

    Xbox app iOS

    No, you can only upload content from your Xbox or clips captured with the Xbox Game Bar on PC.
  5. PhDPeddler Win User

    Woah. It's a new topic.

    Why the sad face....I thought you nailed it. It was spot on in my book?
  6. Shankob Win User

    XBOX Live down?

    Ya it's not working now stopped working about half a hour ago ;( now can't connect on my Xbox but my pc works fine sad face
Thema:

Why is there a sad face next to my PC clips on Xbox game bar?

Loading...
  1. Why is there a sad face next to my PC clips on Xbox game bar? - Similar Threads - Why sad face

  2. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  3. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  4. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  5. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  6. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  7. Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...

    in XboX Insiders
    Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says...
  8. Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...: Hey folks, just wondering what the crack is, I certainly think it's a good thing, for example I own RDR2 however, the disc is on its way out, I don't see why we having already paid and put in...
  9. Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs

    in XboX Insiders
    Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs: Look at the handheld market right now. On one side, you have $600–$900+ handheld PCs (ROG Ally, Legion Go, Steam Deck OLED) running desktop OS bloat, requiring constant setting tweaks, and...
  10. Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?: Last two updates the play history don’t work for me ? submitted by /u/Masio666 [link] [comments]