Why is there a duplicate of Minecraft installing that is also preventing my original...

Discus and support Why is there a duplicate of Minecraft installing that is also preventing my original... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Here is a provided screenshot [img] ba72acb7-844f-4fa6-87a4-c3fb44493b63 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by BaconJames(SUBSCRIBE), Aug 14, 2022.

  1. Why is there a duplicate of Minecraft installing that is also preventing my original...


    Here is a provided screenshot


    Why is there a duplicate of Minecraft installing that is also preventing my original... [​IMG]


    :)
     
    BaconJames(SUBSCRIBE), Aug 14, 2022
    #1
  2. Nick Romano1 Win User

    Why is there a duplicate of Minecraft installing that is also preventing my original Minecraft from updating, I also can't do anything to the duplicate of Minecraft no matter what.

    I did this and the second mincraft is still there trying to download but say 0 out of 0 complete? I'm confused

    Edit I Uninstalled the second minecraft and now it works and let's me open mincraft.
  3. Ronnieee Win User

    Why is there a duplicate of Minecraft installing that is also preventing my original Minecraft from updating, I also can't do anything to the duplicate of Minecraft no matter what.

    No problem at all and it has been a pleasure helping out. Enjoy your game.
  4. Ronnieee Win User

    Why is there a duplicate of Minecraft installing that is also preventing my original Minecraft from updating, I also can't do anything to the duplicate of Minecraft no matter what.

    Oh, This is on your Xbox console?

    Try to do a reset on your Xbox and see if this fixes the problem.

    Let's refresh the console's system cache.

    NOTE: This will remove the profiles on your console, make sure that you remember the email and password to your account.

    No data or game saves will be lost doing this, everything is backed up to the cloud servers.

    1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

    2. Select Settings.

    3. Select System.

    4. Select Console info

    5. Select Reset console.

    6. Select Reset and keep my games & apps

    This will also help sync the data on your console properly.
  5. BaconJames(SUBSCRIBE Win User

    Why is there a duplicate of Minecraft installing that is also preventing my original Minecraft from updating, I also can't do anything to the duplicate of Minecraft no matter what.

    Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent adviser.

    Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

    I understand you need help on your Minecraft installation.

    This happens when you own the Windows Minecraft as you automatically get the Java version or vice versa because of the update on getting both versions when you own either one of them.

    Try to check your Microsoft store app and see if the pending installation is there for you to stop and install the other one.

    If not, you may do a reset on both Xbox app and store first.

    Click Start and click Settings; Select Apps & features. Find the Xbox app and click Advanced options. Click Reset then also click repair.

    Once done, please do this:
    Click Start and search for wsreset, right click then open as admin, wait for the store to load up again.

    Once done, restart your PC then try again please.
    I do not own Minecraft java, this is a duplicate of Minecraft bedrock edition on my Xbox one s, the duplicate is stopping the actual Minecraft from updating, and I can't cancel it, pause it, ect.
  6. Ronnieee Win User

    Why is there a duplicate of Minecraft installing that is also preventing my original Minecraft from updating, I also can't do anything to the duplicate of Minecraft no matter what.

    Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent adviser.

    Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

    I understand you need help on your Minecraft installation.

    This happens when you own the Windows Minecraft as you automatically get the Java version or vice versa because of the update on getting both versions when you own either one of them.

    Try to check your Microsoft store app and see if the pending installation is there for you to stop and install the other one.

    If not, you may do a reset on both Xbox app and store first.

    Click Start and click Settings; Select Apps & features. Find the Xbox app and click Advanced options. Click Reset then also click repair.

    Once done, please do this:

    Click Start and search for wsreset, right click then open as admin, wait for the store to load up again.

    Once done, restart your PC then try again please.
Thema:

Why is there a duplicate of Minecraft installing that is also preventing my original...

Loading...
  1. Why is there a duplicate of Minecraft installing that is also preventing my original... - Similar Threads - Why duplicate Minecraft

  2. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  3. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  4. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  5. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  6. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  7. Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...

    in XboX Insiders
    Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says...
  8. Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...: Hey folks, just wondering what the crack is, I certainly think it's a good thing, for example I own RDR2 however, the disc is on its way out, I don't see why we having already paid and put in...
  9. Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs

    in XboX Insiders
    Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs: Look at the handheld market right now. On one side, you have $600–$900+ handheld PCs (ROG Ally, Legion Go, Steam Deck OLED) running desktop OS bloat, requiring constant setting tweaks, and...
  10. Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?: Last two updates the play history don’t work for me ? submitted by /u/Masio666 [link] [comments]

Users found this page by searching for:

  1. https://xbox-forums.com/threads/why-is-there-a-duplicate-of-minecraft-installing-that-is-also-preventing-my-original.492402/