Why is there a delay whilst I am streaming on my Xbox One to Twitch? (since mixer is gone)

Discus and support Why is there a delay whilst I am streaming on my Xbox One to Twitch? (since mixer is gone) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am managing my livestream on the twitch app (on my mobile phone) and I have noticed that there is a considerable delay. A 15-30 secs delay. Is it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Verified✔5, Jul 21, 2020.

  1. Verified✔5
    Verified✔5 Guest

    Why is there a delay whilst I am streaming on my Xbox One to Twitch? (since mixer is gone)


    I am managing my livestream on the twitch app (on my mobile phone) and I have noticed that there is a considerable delay. A 15-30 secs delay. Is it supposed to be like this or if it isn't how do I fix it? Is there anyway I can stream from twitch to YouTube
    from my Xbox One?

    :)
     
    Verified✔5, Jul 21, 2020
    #1
    1 person likes this.
  2. [Farscape] Win User

    Why is there a delay whilst I am streaming on my Xbox One to Twitch? (since mixer is gone)

    mixer was and is still like that unless you use the other low latency option, but then if your net aint good you would definately notice it.

    twitch always has a delay like so many others, you get used to it after a while and everyone that watches twitch understands the delay .
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

    Why is there a delay whilst I am streaming on my Xbox One to Twitch? (since mixer is gone)

    If I remember correctly, Twitch has always been like that. As for streaming from twitch to YouTube, no you cannot do that on the Xbox One. I don't know if Twitch still do this, but on the website twitch.tv, there was an option to upload your broadcast
    to YouTube after you had finished. The option might still be there.
  4. Verified✔5 Win User

    Why is there a delay whilst I am streaming on my Xbox One to Twitch? (since mixer is gone)

    So it shouldn't be delayed after I stop streaming? It just happens while I'm live....that's fine if that's the case. And yes the option to export the video to YouTube remains.
  5. T3chnlgydude Win User

    Mixer vs. Twitch: Let's Talk About That!

    Well, I don't stream but I do watch other streamers. Some of my friends are streamers. Some prefer Mixer (the majority) and some Twitch.

    I prefer Mixer streams myself since there is almost no delay with the chat. Twitch has a very annoying delay and when you chat, the streamer needs to remember his conversation and your response in order not to cause confusion
  6. Tezzarrific Win User

    mixer on xbox

    So how can xbox user stream since mixer will be gone here soon?
    just install twitch app and stream with that, thats what we all used before mixer.
Thema:

Why is there a delay whilst I am streaming on my Xbox One to Twitch? (since mixer is gone)

Loading...
  1. Why is there a delay whilst I am streaming on my Xbox One to Twitch? (since mixer is gone) - Similar Threads - Why delay whilst

  2. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  3. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  4. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  5. Why does my xbox lag and have input delay when I plug a headset into my controller

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox lag and have input delay when I plug a headset into my controller: For 3 days ive been having an issue where my headset has been causing my xbox to have an input delay. My Xbox runs normally and everything when theres nothing plugged into the controller but once...
  6. Why is my xbox one so delayed and slow?

    in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my xbox one so delayed and slow?: My xbox one is so slow when I click any game or app, it just freezes on the title screen or a blank screen. Everything is giving me an error code like it took to long to load or something went...
  7. Why is there so much input delay when I use my SteelSeries keyboard and my Glorious Model O...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is there so much input delay when I use my SteelSeries keyboard and my Glorious Model O...: Hello. Whenever I use KBM on Xbox there is a lot of input delay in games. I am using an Xbox One S. What can I do to fix it? a9c1bd97-5324-4387-b0cf-061c94be57e2
  8. Why does Bluetooth controllers have a huge delay now?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does Bluetooth controllers have a huge delay now?: I was trying to use a DualShock 4 to play "Scrathin' Melodii" on my Windows 11 laptop and it had huge inconstant delays. And this only happened recently, i tried to install a new bluetooth driver...
  9. Why is call of duty black ops 3 have some delay on my console ?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is call of duty black ops 3 have some delay on my console ?: I have a slight delay when I play multiplayer and Sometimes when I enter a group and scroll down it keeps crashing its like my xbox series x can't handle the amount of people in the group...
  10. Why is there a 3 second delay when I use controller? Mouse and keyboard also not working

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is there a 3 second delay when I use controller? Mouse and keyboard also not working: I just got a controller and started playing DayZ with my mates again, but there a massive delay when using controller, I tried to use the mouse and keyboard option but it doesn't work for some...