Why is there a bot name fake acct when my son signs in to play on his Switch?

Discus and support Why is there a bot name fake acct when my son signs in to play on his Switch? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why is there a bot name fake acct when my son signs in to play on his Switch? d1311979-10d9-436a-a38a-6956c1eec4bf Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JacksonP22, Jul 18, 2020.

1. JacksonP22
    JacksonP22 Guest

:)

JacksonP22, Jul 18, 2020
  2. RagingGamer02 Win User

Error code 80151909

same issue here and not a posting issue however my acct when I sign into live.com says I need gold acct. Ive been a gold member for almost 12 yrs :( My sons acct is fine :(
  3. Nikki247 Win User

How can I use my own netflix acct.?

Won't that sign out Netflix on all of the other profiles? My concern is, I didn't sign into my brothers acct. using my profile on his Xbox. When he (using his own ms acct.) signed into his nfx acct. it automatically did the same on my profile (his Xbox)
  4. ROBODEEM Win User

Cant recover my other xbox live account. PLEASE HELP!

My son was on bungee to try to get a symbol next to his profile name on halo reach, he said that he got it now but we cant figure out the acct! The original password that was for the "Blakninja" acct says that we dont have permission to access or something
    like that now. So bungee does affect your Xbox acct in some ways. he said that when he went on with the email, he deleted something that was set up because he said someone had set a bungee on his email, so after deleting that he proceeded to make a new one
    to get his symbol. but how can there be more than one acct on 1 email address?? this other free xbox acct is on that email now so what happened to our "Blakninja48" acct? And the money I payed for it? Is there a way to ask someone from xbox how to fix my issue??
  5. TeeMan69XXX Win User

Gamerscore Gone

It's funny about this. I was renewing my acct. and added a family acct. This happened to my #2 Profile (Son's) acct. only. But #1 #3 and #4 were fine. I didn't like the thought of deleting the Profile. But it worked and all his GS returned.
  6. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Xbox 360 account to play old games

Hello, As long as your son has his own gamertag it will sign him in. It doesn't matter if he never signed in on a 360 console it will still work. He will sign into his account on the Series S. It will automatically switch his account over to a 360 account when its time to play the game.
Thema:

1. Why is there a bot name fake acct when my son signs in to play on his Switch? - Similar Threads - Why bot name

2. Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...: I followed the directions on the game and when I went to the Xbox code and went on my console it didn’t work it’s said it had already Been used and it was 1,000 vbuck on that card that I can’t use...
  3. “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?: [img] The problem is persistent and I can not seem to find any troubleshooting solutions at all. 3315c945-3c3b-4d5e-83c3-182458e7561a
  4. Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is: W I'm getting billed for[MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO] I don't know why or what it is?help please 71cfec8f-e672-4d9a-afdc-8f42dbbd5613
  5. Why is the download speed on xbox 360 0.01 mbps?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is the download speed on xbox 360 0.01 mbps?!: I hooked up my 360 so i can play while my xbox one is being used and i have a few games that are not compatible on the new gens but its taking sooo long to download anything and its downloading at...
  6. Why is my mic only working on one account?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my mic only working on one account?: I have my controller, it is signed in to my second account. On my second account, it says I have a mic (in party chat there is no error sign) However, when I talk, nothing happens. If I log in to...
  7. Why is my xbox seris x doing this

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox seris x doing this: I was just playing a a game and i decided that i would play a disc game so i insert it and then it doesn't work so i tried a different disc then it didn't work so i restarted it and then it works...
  8. Why is enforcement being carried out by bots?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is enforcement being carried out by bots?: I am only making an assumption based on recent enforcement taken against my family's Xbox live account. So about a month ago my son came home from school so so happy as he had found some other...
  9. Why wont my warranty request go through and why will xbox support bot call me back!!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my warranty request go through and why will xbox support bot call me back!!!!!: My xbox series x no longer sends a picture to the tv, tried multiple cables and a different TV so I'm guessing a hdmi fault. The problem is I've tried to send it in for a warranty repair but it...
  10. why are thousands of bots adding me??

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why are thousands of bots adding me??: I was in a party with around 13 other people and randomly thousands of Bots started adding us. As far as any of us know nobody did anything to make this happen and I'm genuinely scared if someone...