Why is there a blue loading screen when I change my gamerpic?
Discus and support Why is there a blue loading screen when I change my gamerpic? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; It's a black screen with a blue outline and a few circles that go around repeatedly. I've tried on my computer and my phone but it doesn't seem to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by vrsenic, May 8, 2023.
Thema:
Why is there a blue loading screen when I change my gamerpic?
Loading...
-
Why is there a blue loading screen when I change my gamerpic? - Similar Threads - Why blue loading
-
Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?
in XboX InsidersWhy am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments] -
Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?
in XboX InsidersWhy is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only... -
Why is the NextGen survey so long?!
in XboX InsidersWhy is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be... -
Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??
in XboX InsidersWhy isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by... -
Why do I have a full blue screen when I lauchn fornite?
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy do I have a full blue screen when I lauchn fornite?: I have a full blue screen when i launch fortnite. a38490ca-0f47-489c-a5c3-4c1432a2648f -
Why does Deep Rock Galactic randomly send me to my desktop out of the blue without warning?
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy does Deep Rock Galactic randomly send me to my desktop out of the blue without warning?: I started to use the Windows 10 version of Deep Rock Galactic more and more since my friends started to get into the game more and more. But every time I load up the game, it crashes within the... -
why is my Fortnite screen solid blue but can hear game sound?
in XBoX Games and Appswhy is my Fortnite screen solid blue but can hear game sound?: Fortnite is showing a solid blue screen upon starting game, game sound can be heard but blue screen stays solid so can't play game. What's up with this? dd3d293c-e421-4078-bb73-1f810e94fa4d -
Why does my PC turn my Xbox controllers blue?
in XBoX on ConsolesWhy does my PC turn my Xbox controllers blue?: Every controller I plug into my PC always turns light blue. Even if I use Xbox accessories to change the color, it will always return to a light blue color, and I have confirmed it is indeed my PC... -
Why is my Xbox screen turning light blue?
in XBoX on ConsolesWhy is my Xbox screen turning light blue?: Hello! I have the Xbox series S and lately I’m not sure what’s going on but it suddenly turns neon blue or neon green and purple. I tried everything; I moved around the cords switched the hdmi...