Why is there a barrier to my account? signing in with my pin and outlook email won't work...

Discus and support Why is there a barrier to my account? signing in with my pin and outlook email won't work... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; For example after I log in to outlook it will take me to a gray screen and make me wait for about 11 seconds once finished it will take me to home... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Noah Montes, Apr 3, 2023.

  1. Noah Montes
    Noah Montes Guest

    Why is there a barrier to my account? signing in with my pin and outlook email won't work...


    For example after I log in to outlook it will take me to a gray screen and make me wait for about 11 seconds once finished it will take me to home screen still not signed in.

    :)
     
    Noah Montes, Apr 3, 2023
    #1
  2. Ronnieee Win User

    Why is there a barrier to my account? signing in with my pin and outlook email won't work and i'm unsure what to do

    Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

    Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

    I understand you need help with signing in.

    Is this for your Xbox console or for your PC?
  3. CK4W Win User

    Cannot create an account

    You can create a free outlook email account when signing up for an Xbox account, but domain emails and work or school emails usually don't work when trying to make an account. Outlook and Gmail is the easiest way and you will receive a code using those emails. Hopefully my response helps if it does kindly respond to my response or if needing more help you can always respond to my reply.
  4. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

    When I click on my second account it asks for my password. Does it still ask for it if remove the first account?

  5. GBillR Win User

    Game Pass PC share with family members

    I was trying to do that.

    I sign in to PC with his account and tried to open MSStore/Xbox launcher with my credentials. It asked for password than for PIN. PIN was not recognized [I am sure this is correct PIN]
    Try using your Son's pin at that screen... I know, you're going to tell me it is your email that is shown... how could his pin work in that dialog box??

    Don't ask me how/why, but it should. That is what I had to do to add MY store account to my kids login.
  6. - AJ - Win User

    Having to do a reset everytime I turn on Xbox s or stuck in sign in loop with code

    Hi, Chris! thank you for your reply.
    I'm glad you were able to use the link this time.

    Have you tried accessing that website through different browsers/devices? I don't see any reported outages for this kind of feature, so it should be working correctly.

    Alternatively, if you want your console to stop prompting you to input your password or use the website every time you sign in, you could change your sign-in preferences. To do so:

    - Sign in to your account
    - Go to Settings > Account > Sign-in, Security & PIN > Change my Sign-in & Security preferences > No barriers.

    If you'd still like to have an extra layer of security on this console, you could set a PIN for your profile. To do so, simply select "Ask for my PIN" instead of "No Barriers". If you'd like to choose which actions will prompt you to enter your PIN, please select "Custom".

    Please let me know if you have any questions.
    Best regards.
Thema:

Why is there a barrier to my account? signing in with my pin and outlook email won't work...

Loading...
  1. Why is there a barrier to my account? signing in with my pin and outlook email won't work... - Similar Threads - Why barrier account

  2. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  3. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  4. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  5. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  6. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  7. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  8. Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...

    in XboX Insiders
    Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says...
  9. Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...: Hey folks, just wondering what the crack is, I certainly think it's a good thing, for example I own RDR2 however, the disc is on its way out, I don't see why we having already paid and put in...
  10. Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs

    in XboX Insiders
    Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs: Look at the handheld market right now. On one side, you have $600–$900+ handheld PCs (ROG Ally, Legion Go, Steam Deck OLED) running desktop OS bloat, requiring constant setting tweaks, and...