Why is their no elaboration on the duration of my ban? How can I contact the enforcement...

Discus and support Why is their no elaboration on the duration of my ban? How can I contact the enforcement... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My account was indefinitely banned without any further details provided. The reasoning for said ban was for "Violating Community Standards" with no... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Noah Rodriguez1, May 3, 2023.

1. Why is their no elaboration on the duration of my ban? How can I contact the enforcement...

My account was indefinitely banned without any further details provided. The reasoning for said ban was for "Violating Community Standards" with no elaboration, immediately following was an appeal asking for elaboration of details regarding my ban specifically about which Standards were violated and warranted an indefinite ban. Due to the lack of information provided, or case review regarding the ban, the duration of the ban itself seemed unneeded and unfair warranting appeal for the ban. Which the appeal was later denied, still with zero elaboration of what warranted the duration of my ban and specifically what Standards were violated. I play on PC and I only play in private sessions with friends communicating via a different media application. I rarely ever talk to strangers whilst in public games and I do not communicate via messaging and/or voice communication through any of microsofts applications or try to find people through the aforementioned media platform to message and/or voice communicate. Any attempts to contact Xbox or Microsoft the enforcement links or helps links are futile since any questions that around on th topic of account suspension only offer the options to visit the FAQs (when visited do not provide the answers I need or rephrase my question with answers that still don't offer the solutions I require.) and a virtual assistant offering answers and solutions that do not answer my question.

:)

Noah Rodriguez1, May 3, 2023
  2. Dericka Win User

Why is their no elaboration on the duration of my ban? How can I contact the enforcement team about about a case review?

Hi, I'm , an Independent advisor and I can surely help you.

Don't worry we will work on this together. I'm very sorry for the inconvenience however only the Enforcement team can suspend or ban an account and they can only be reached by submitting a case review. They can also remove the option to submit a case review too depending on the term that was violated. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
  3. Duta Flavius Win User

Why is their no elaboration on the duration of my ban? How can I contact the enforcement team about about a case review?

Hello, my account was also indefinitely banned/suspended without any details provided. My appeal was denied without providing any information on what I could do further to get my account unbanned. I only play on Pc and I communicate with my friends through discord. Is there any way I could get some help regarding my issue?

Thanks for taking your time to read this reply.
  4. Your Dead McFly Win User

Wow

Xbox's can only be banned by Xbox Enforcement. The only way to contact them is through their forum listed under xbox 360 support. It's at the bottom under console bans/suspensions. Post a message to them (It won't be visible) and an available agent will
    contact you and advise you why it was banned and the duration.
  5. MatthewThomsonZB Win User

Communication ban ( 3rd attempt at trying to get a response)

On 04/10/15 the above enforcement detail. Was highlighted orange and at the bottom of the enforcement detail there was a date and time 05/10/15 01:19:44, which was the date and time the suspension was "STATED TO END"

Now upon typing this, when i check enforcement.xbox.com, the above case detail is no longer highlighted orange. So why am i still banned????? Either my ban is until 18/10/15 or the enforcement team hasn't removed my ban.

Very poor snd highly unprofessional from the enforcement team. I feel as though i have made a fool out because there is no clarity with my ban duration, i have been given "TWO" different ban durations for my xbox one snd xbox 360.
  6. Ishan8123 Win User

To enforcement tean

Thema:

Why is their no elaboration on the duration of my ban? How can I contact the enforcement...

1. Why is their no elaboration on the duration of my ban? How can I contact the enforcement... - Similar Threads - Why elaboration duration

2. Why is my Xbox series X crashing and completely shutting down during games such as Chivalry...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox series X crashing and completely shutting down during games such as Chivalry...: I have spent over a year now dealing with this issue of my console shutting down mid game, and I have spoken with countless call center representatives from another country that has been very...
  3. why is my xbox running bad

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is my xbox running bad: i bought my series s a few years ago and for the past year it’s been running really bad like i don’t have a 120hz monitor. My monitor that i have right now is a 165hz so it is compatible with the...
  4. Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned: I have a friend who bought a fairly new xbox from Walmart in December 2023 now to ad some context this guy is stupid he doesn't know jack about software and how to hack program and tamper. He was...
  5. Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?: I am trying to play some black ops three zombies with my friends but I cannot join them because bo3 says my nat type is strict. But when I go to my Xbox's network settings it says open and all...
  6. why suspend my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    why suspend my account: Why log me out my account for that ive had for 12 years then when i put all the right information on the stuff its telling me to put in then it says im wrong And then when I ask for support it...
  7. Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...: I followed the directions on the game and when I went to the Xbox code and went on my console it didn’t work it’s said it had already Been used and it was 1,000 vbuck on that card that I can’t use...
  8. “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?: [img] The problem is persistent and I can not seem to find any troubleshooting solutions at all. 3315c945-3c3b-4d5e-83c3-182458e7561a
  9. Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is: W I'm getting billed for[MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO] I don't know why or what it is?help please 71cfec8f-e672-4d9a-afdc-8f42dbbd5613
  10. Why is the download speed on xbox 360 0.01 mbps?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is the download speed on xbox 360 0.01 mbps?!: I hooked up my 360 so i can play while my xbox one is being used and i have a few games that are not compatible on the new gens but its taking sooo long to download anything and its downloading at...