Why is their a service outage in my location? Its been like this for 2 days now

Discus and support Why is their a service outage in my location? Its been like this for 2 days now in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why does it keep saying service outage when i try to sync up mw2? This is 2 days in a row now 13aff815-7a16-49f7-a880-6112d648d463 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Scott Clayton1, Mar 24, 2023.

1. Why is their a service outage in my location? Its been like this for 2 days now

Why does it keep saying service outage when i try to sync up mw2? This is 2 days in a row now

:)

Scott Clayton1, Mar 24, 2023
  2. bowski477 Win User

Is it only with this game or are you having issues with other games as well?
  3. Scorpiun1 Win User

xbox service alert

The black screen referred to in this service alert has been going on for 2 days now! I was told yesterday by MS Customer Support that it would be fixed "in an hour". WHAT IS GOING ON? For 2 days of my vacation I have been unable to access ANY video on my
    XBOX360 (even though the service alert update says "Amazon Live and Netflix are up and running"). A continuing 2 day outage is outrageous for any technology provider, but Microsoft???? C'mon .... maybe it's time to call the media. What gives.
  4. Filth boy10 Win User

Gamepass no longer connecting to xbox live post launch.

The outage now has ended. There is still one going on but its new and specifically for destiny 2. I tried to see if it worked and I get the same error. I havent been able to play for a week and its not the outage.
  5. I3ig J Win User

Xbox app not connecting to xbox

Yep, it's affecting me as well. I too called Microsoft support, and after a 2hr session of "troubleshooting" the technician finally contacted his supervisor and found out they're having an outage for this particular service. Oops!

It's been going on for 2-3 days now it seems.
  6. NinjaLunchBox79 Win User

Friends list bug

Its been said that there is an outage of services, you still report it tho.
Thema:

1. Why is their a service outage in my location? Its been like this for 2 days now - Similar Threads - Why service outage

2. Why can't I put in a service order for my Elite Series 2 controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I put in a service order for my Elite Series 2 controller?: Recently I got an Xbox Elite Series 2 controller that has had constant problems. Every time I press in the right stick, the controller shuts all the way down and takes several seconds to a minute...
  3. Why is my Xbox telling me to purchase Xbox game pass to access online services for select...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox telling me to purchase Xbox game pass to access online services for select...: Some games, not all of them, including monster hunter world and elden ring continue to tell me I need to purchase Xbox game pass to play them and access online multiplayer. I am able to play them...
  4. Why can’t I enter a valid number for a service and repair request for my xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I enter a valid number for a service and repair request for my xbox: It wont let me enter a valid number, I have tried multiple real numbers and they all say that it is not a valid number ef8b7693-67af-41a6-bd25-61aebb38476e
  5. Can a DEV, not a CSA, answer why the Xbox PC app isn’t being serviced

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can a DEV, not a CSA, answer why the Xbox PC app isn’t being serviced: Has nobody escalated the barrage of reviews over the past few weeks stating they literally can’t **** install the program on windows, a program developed and maintained to be installed on an...
  6. Why does Microsoft not provide any type of customer service? They charge all this money for...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does Microsoft not provide any type of customer service? They charge all this money for...: Why does Microsoft not provide any type of customer service? They charge all this money for subscription but make it impossible to access customer service via phone or online chat support....
  7. Why is my Xbox's Service not working even though I'm connected to the internet?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my Xbox's Service not working even though I'm connected to the internet?: I can't find the problem with my Xbox. caff2a74-572a-438d-8952-1fc2a1973b06
  8. why wont my gaming services work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why wont my gaming services work?: trying to install the Minecraft launcher. When I click the "get" button, nothing happens. when I click "install with game pass" nothing happens. When I try and install it from the Minecraft...
  9. Why won't my Xbox allow me to access any of my games, and why does it say I have a service...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't my Xbox allow me to access any of my games, and why does it say I have a service...: I've been having this issue going on for the past week (since Oct. 17). My boyfriend and I share games through the Home Xbox function, though I do have a few games I've bought for myself...
  10. Why must I wait for a service that I'm paying large sums of money to every month?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why must I wait for a service that I'm paying large sums of money to every month?: If I paid any other service $30/mth I would expect immediate access to the stuff I've paid for. However, this game StarField has destroyed the customer experience for me. Not only is it buggy and...