Why is the Xbox tell me I have to change the setting to play Xbox play Call of Duty if I...

Discus and support Why is the Xbox tell me I have to change the setting to play Xbox play Call of Duty if I... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; If I've already removed restrictions from my son's profile, why is Xbox tell me I have to change the setting in order for him to play Call of Duty... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by John Lemay, Feb 22, 2023.

1. John Lemay
    John Lemay Guest

Why is the Xbox tell me I have to change the setting to play Xbox play Call of Duty if I...

If I've already removed restrictions from my son's profile, why is Xbox tell me I have to change the setting in order for him to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2?

:)

John Lemay, Feb 22, 2023
  2. gameshoes3003 Win User

Tried Homefront again fixed and working pity about the company.

[quote user="Fire mar bill"]

Not trying to sound like a troll,that's the only reason why i haven't bothered picking up the game. Because it plays to much like call of duty.

[/quote]

Tell me now, what recent modern setting FPS game does not play like Call of Duty now?
  3. Caltont88 Win User

Connecting to Xbox live

There is no code, it just tells me that xbox cannot connext to online servers everytime I try to play Call of Duty Wodern Warfare.
  4. Mad Elf607 Win User

Black Ops Connection Problems

i have tried all of that as well as hooking the xbox directl to the modem with no router and it tells me that to, BUT ONLY WHEN I PLAY CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS never when i play any of my other games
  5. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

Black Ops II: Strike Force

This is why I am buying this Call of Duty. I haven't played multiplayer on one for a while since they're all the same, and Black Ops 2 seems to actually want to change. Only time will tell.
  6. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

Call of duty telling me i have to buy the game to play but i have bought it

Hello @Phil Lindner, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support!

I would like you to go through the following steps to clear the Mac address and then perform a quick power cycle on your console:

Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear it and the console should restart. It would definitely help if you could restart the internet router while the console is restarting.

After going through the troubleshooting steps mentioned, I invite you to perform a quick power cycle by turning off the console and then unplugging all the cables. After 2 to 3 minutes, re-plug them back again, then restart your console.

In case the issue still persists, the next step would be to perform a reset on the console. To do so you will need to follow the steps below to perform a reset on the Xbox:

Settings > System > Console Info > Reset This Xbox > Reset and Keep my Games and Apps.

Note =>The "Reset and Keep my Games and Apps" option will not cause losing your games, but please be aware that you need to be completely aware of the email address as well as the password of your account before going for it because it will require you to sign in to the account.

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out! All the best!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
Thema:

1. Why is the Xbox tell me I have to change the setting to play Xbox play Call of Duty if I... - Similar Threads - Why tell change

2. Xbox update please tell me why I keep getting the fixing update

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox update please tell me why I keep getting the fixing update: Guys I have a question do you know if they're going to add like any more featured updates to the Xbox beta insider program because I have been getting only updates stating for the workaround of...
  3. why I got a 3 day social suspension pls tell me its not just me

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why I got a 3 day social suspension pls tell me its not just me: K why I got a 3 day social suspensetion does every1 got it or its just me what did I do wrong I'm on Xbox series x I didn't do nothing wrong I swear pls Xbox tell me every1 has this cuz all...
  4. Why is battlefield 2042 not available download for xbox one but is telling me to down load...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is battlefield 2042 not available download for xbox one but is telling me to down load...: I am being told that battlefield 2042 is unavailable to down load through the xbox box game pass despite owning the ultimate pass. I am told that the one version is not available for my console...
  5. Tell me why there are hackers on COD (Old) Xbox 360 MW3 Lobbies?

in XBoX on Windows
    Tell me why there are hackers on COD (Old) Xbox 360 MW3 Lobbies?: One hacker by the name of [mod removed] reset my ranking from Level 29 to Level 1 and now every single loadout is flushed down the drain. I am really sick of seeing these people on XBL and that I...
  6. Why is my Xbox one telling me to update consoles location?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my Xbox one telling me to update consoles location?: I'm trying to open Microsoft rewards but when I click on it to open it on my Xbox one it comes up saying Update your consoles location even though it's set to my location....
  7. Why is my Xbox telling me to purchase Xbox game pass to access online services for select...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox telling me to purchase Xbox game pass to access online services for select...: Some games, not all of them, including monster hunter world and elden ring continue to tell me I need to purchase Xbox game pass to play them and access online multiplayer. I am able to play them...
  8. Can someone tell me why this is bannable?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone tell me why this is bannable?: I’m so fed up with Xbox. I literally pay for them to tell I’m banned twice a month. I’m paying to get banned at this point and not able to use what I literally am paying for. Here I am playing...
  9. Okay so I got Banned by Xbox Enforsment but they wont tell me why!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Okay so I got Banned by Xbox Enforsment but they wont tell me why!: 12/28/2023 12:19 AM. I get banned Activity feed ?2stricks 8 days suspension 12/28/2023 12:19 Am. 22 Days suspension Activity Feed 2 strikes 12/28/2023 12:19 AM 365 days suspension Activity feed...
  10. Domino master multiplayer game tells me to sign in to xbox live. Why

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Domino master multiplayer game tells me to sign in to xbox live. Why: When i attempt to play Domino Master In a multiplayer game im told to sign into xbox live. Why when I'm already signed in 0f155861-cc72-404a-836e-2a096d01b1b9