Why is the xbox server down when trying to open warzone 2.0

Discus and support Why is the xbox server down when trying to open warzone 2.0 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why is the xbox one server down when trying to open warzone 2.0, it kicks me out back to xbox home screen everytime i try and joun the game.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Juan Dee Oliver, Nov 19, 2022.

1. Why is the xbox server down when trying to open warzone 2.0

Why is the xbox one server down when trying to open warzone 2.0, it kicks me out back to xbox home screen everytime i try and joun the game.

:)

Juan Dee Oliver, Nov 19, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

So you just need to configure your internet devices now.

They are unconfigured, so have access restrictions, causing these errors.

If you do not have knowledge, I advise you to contact the ISP that they will do for you

set a fixed ip for the console/PC, open the ports described below, disable and enable the UPnP function and disable the modem firewall, if you have a modem and a router the process has to be done on both devices.

Put console/PC IP in DMZ zone.

Port 88 (UDP)

Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)

Port 53 (UDP and TCP)

Port 80 (TCP)

Port 500 (UDP)

Port 3544 (UDP)

Port 4500 (UDP)

You can ask ISP(Internet Service Provider) for help
  3. Juan Dee Oliver Win User

Hi, it tells me that my UPnP not successful, so everytime i try and jump into the new warzone and MWll it kicks me back to the xbox home screen.

It still givese the same problems.
  4. Juan Dee Oliver Win User

Hi yes my UPnP is not successful where do i change that on my xbox.

I can play all other games but warzone or MWll
  5. Th0tSlaya420 Win User

Does a similar thing to me when I'm trying to get into a match. It kicks me out of the queue and says it signed me out. I believe it's a problem with Xbox servers with warzone because i can play any other Xbox games online except warzone 2
  6. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Juan, So far, no notice has been issued about any errors with the COD servers.

Let's investigate your platform

Alright, let's try this here then

Press and hold the power button on your Xbox for 10 seconds, wait for it to turn off. Unplug it. Now wait 1 minute before turning it on.

Configuration>Network>Advanced Settings>DNS Settings>Manual>Primary 1.1.1.1 and Secondary 1.0.0.1

Press the Xbox button to open the dashboard.

Select System > Settings > System > Console Information

Select Reset Console.

Restore and keep my games and apps.

Rest assured, you won't miss games or saves

When asking to pull settings from an old xbox, put no

You will have to log in your accounts again, that's all

Open the panel by pressing the Xbox button in the center of the controller.

Scroll right on the panel to the System area.

Select Settings.

Select Network.

Select Network Settings.

Select NAT Test Type.

Tell me what appears on this test, please

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
Thema:

1. Why is the xbox server down when trying to open warzone 2.0 - Similar Threads - Why server down

2. Why can't i rent a Conan server through Gportal xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't i rent a Conan server through Gportal xbox app: Can't rent Conan Gportal server through xbox app says "pick a different way to pay" i even added a gift card to my account to pay but it won't even let me use my account funds....
  3. Why cant i join minecraft servers without a vpn

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant i join minecraft servers without a vpn: When i am at home, i recently switched to a new wifi, and for some reason when i try to join my friends SMP my game tells me to please sign into xbox to join the server. I currently play bedrock...
  4. Why can’t I join unofficial or official servers on ark ascended?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I join unofficial or official servers on ark ascended?: I have bought ark ascended on my Xbox and I have also bought a nitrado server, whenever I try to join any server on ark ascended the mods download fine but then my screen just stays on “joining...
  5. Why can’t Xbox players join a custom server in Minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t Xbox players join a custom server in Minecraft?: I have an Xbox and the only servers I can join are the featured servers (Hive, CubeCraft, etc…). Bedrock on PC can add custom servers but for some reason console cannot. I have tried to find a...
  6. I did everything and i still couldn't join my friend server why??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I did everything and i still couldn't join my friend server why??: I need to know how do i fix this it say an error code 100 please help 4436fd7a-8bf7-468a-b426-a06f3943e17b
  7. Why can I connect to Xbox live, but I cannot connect to any game servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can I connect to Xbox live, but I cannot connect to any game servers: I just came home for winter break from college, and I brought my Xbox series x with me to play games. I was not experiencing any issues before I had come home to my parents house, but now when I...
  8. Why do you sell Gportal server access and not provide login access?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do you sell Gportal server access and not provide login access?: I purchased a server with Gportal using Microsoft store on Xbox. I have the server but I can't use anything on the Gportal website because I used my Xbox to start the server. I can't authenticate...
  9. Why is my non dedicated server not saving.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my non dedicated server not saving.: I'm playing, building and traveling with my buddy to play this game. Penguins were not showing up in the game at all. I looked out for help and saw some one say put in prevent hibernation. Ever...
  10. Why is server down on my xbox360 live rockband3 game and why cant i download all my stupid...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is server down on my xbox360 live rockband3 game and why cant i download all my stupid...: Why is my sever down on my rockband3 game i cant buy no more songs on my rockband3 music store and i cant download. All my stupid songs from my rb2 and rb3 games onto my stupid rockband4 game that...