Why is the Xbox app still terrible and hardly ever working?
Discus and support Why is the Xbox app still terrible and hardly ever working? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The Xbox pc app is still awful. Often won’t download games. When I do finally get them installed, some time later, I get “this app can’t open” and have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jasonbeaudoin3, Jan 5, 2022.
Thema:
Why is the Xbox app still terrible and hardly ever working?
Loading...
-
Why is the Xbox app still terrible and hardly ever working? - Similar Threads - Why app still
-
Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...
in XboX InsidersHey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments] -
Why does the xbox mobile app suck so much
in XboX InsidersWhy does the xbox mobile app suck so much: Every time I want to get on the app it tries to make me login but then refuses to login me into any account Ive tried the beta app to but does the same thing. submitted by... -
Changes to remote play, why cant I use the app?
in XboX InsidersChanges to remote play, why cant I use the app?: Ive been trying for 2 days to play remote play on my ipad with my xbox series s. When you could access on the app, it worked fine, actually worked! Now Its through the website, and it wont work,... -
Why will games not launch on the Xbox fire stick app. I have game pass ultimate but still...
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy will games not launch on the Xbox fire stick app. I have game pass ultimate but still...: Why will games not launch on the Xbox fire stick app. I have game pass ultimate but still will not launch abe0d30e-622c-4b54-96d2-bec09083d3cd -
Why are we still unable to see a list of blocked users on the xbox app for PC?
in XBoX AccessibilityWhy are we still unable to see a list of blocked users on the xbox app for PC?: I am trying to unblock a friend who was blocked by mistake. Only it seems that I can't do that because I don't own an xbox console? Why is such a simple functionality that is already present in... -
Why won’t my Xbox load games but apps still work
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy won’t my Xbox load games but apps still work: Xbox one won’t load up any games disc or digital. I have reset console, cleared data cache, factory reset, changed internet connection and nothing seems to work. 3dfd6734-d983-47cc-88f5-58bfb8c40dac -
Why is the Xbox app still crashing?
in XBoX on WindowsWhy is the Xbox app still crashing?: The response thread provided to my previous question did not alleviate my problem. I've repaired, reset, windows store app troubleshot, uninstalled, insured my firewall was allowing it through,... -
Why am I still getting notifications from the Xbox app if my account is permanently suspended?
in XBoX AccessibilityWhy am I still getting notifications from the Xbox app if my account is permanently suspended?: So my account got suspended and I received an email saying I did stuff I never did, I’m still getting notifications and I just want my account back because I have friends I need to check on. And I... -
Why after 4 years, we still can't change the language of the X Box/Game Pass App?
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy after 4 years, we still can't change the language of the X Box/Game Pass App?: I don't want to change my Desktop language, but I hate those cheap localized local versions of games. f645aac9-81a3-434d-abcc-ca09f3240dac